Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2021, 02:00 PM   #1421
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

SPEAKING IN TONGUES --

Dear Julius,

brick by brick, wall by wall, the empire is rebuilt, eyes narrow like a constricted maze
got our livin slaves switchin pace, cuz they're scared of thee and his vindictive claims
we are the modern day romans, an aristocrat society, belying thee which lies beneath
our lively streets, no facts or reasons, so I'm askin the pharoahs how to lead the dynasty
keep your friends close, the enemies distant, cure the sick at a remedies instant
keep the bazaars apart, the guards at arms, and if they die? keep the identities missin
confuse the townfolk, drown hope with a thousand boats, but watch out for rising rings
when you're the finest king, they'll stop at nothin to line your sinks and find your drinks
be built on warfare with a temperant, brush your queens head with horse hair omnipetence
court heirs and sentence them, till you see them fucked while the whores stare in lividness
watch out for tribes of rebellion, knives of assailants, for there is a price tag on your head
they will kill the dream with the guillotines and the high axe to your neck, hows that for effect?
you should fear the omnious violence, all the spears and obvious riots, weird but calmin in silence
let others do your deeds, remember to wash your hands of blood with the spirit of ponitus pilot
and let the noises drown while the ambience rises, start a militia filled with fathers and sinners
an imcompenent mixture of astonishing figues, but play along with the winners with prominent glimmer
let you speak of no danger, live in the sky palace with the wings of an angel, believe in the angles
the people are lethal and need you to dangle, and want to poison your senses like ink to the nasals
spread across vast parts of a nation, act heartless and racist, then reflect in cracked armor and braces
but if you lack karma and patience, then you will be one of the few kings to grasp dramas with basis
be aware of gold horses and less rich, but also think before you decide to force corpses to death's den
assort sources and let spin, be cautious of the plagues of rage and the storms coursin to test this
watch out for your time's Robin Hood, a rival for the lesser, keep your disciples with your septers
so lie first then accept terms, and don't dare deny Christianity if there is a bible in your dressers
and King....you know that you should believe in swords that'll peel your leagues of sorcerers yield
Kill wack troops, wield staffs through, build statues, make sure to do it with reinforcements of steel
be as soft as musicians, but see in your luck like karmas magicians, leave your name carved in a victim
start with a grimace, then behold the power of the youth and raise them up like the Spartan traditions
watch the fam who hope to damn your limbs, the same who just stand and choke your manly glimpse
Stamp your notes with candle lit, and last but not least, watch out for the man who wrote this manuscript

Signed,

Brutus

LEONIDAS --

I'm a conniving swordsman
Old 03-19-2021, 02:03 PM   #1422
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I keep having this dream.....

I'm walking down this long hallway. It is dark but has dim lighting, I can't really tell. It feels like a dream, but my sub conscience wont allow me to make that decision. I believe It's real. This hallway never seems to end.
The walls are in a color I cant quite make out. It's red and blackish but also not. It is not a color I have ever seen before but it feels to surreal to distinguish.
maybe it's a dark burgundy. Maybe not.
I'm walking down this hallway and notice a statue ahead that is so beautifully crafted. I cant seem to take my eyes off it, but I can't stop walking towards the end of this hallway. It never seems to end.
Where am I going? I want to leave this place.
I admire this statue as I'm slowly getting closer to it, but can only look straight ahead towards this never ending hallway.
As I walk pass this statue I feel a sense of dread that feels so real that I'm terrified but also calm at the same time.
I just keep walking.
This inanimate statue, why is it here? It is so beautifully crafted.
I walk past the statue and continue down this dark hallway looking straight ahead. I want to look back but can't.
The Statue's head turns to follow me down the Hallway as I walk past it.

I will never escape this matrix. It will basically enslave my brain Next.
Stay set. I'm reaching for the pinnacle of an Apex.
So I equate stress to A theory that never takes rest.
There is no reality. Reality is what you make it.
This thought? Can't seem to break it. Experiment till it makes sense.
Wait, shit.

"How are you feeling today?"
"I keep having this dream. I don't want to fall asleep anymore, I feel like I'm losing my grip on reality"
"You have been making much progress, Don't you agree?"
"I'm not so sure, Everything seems so real, even now"
"This is real, You have been coming here everyday for three years now, Would you like me to prove this is reality?"
"Even if you can prove it doesn't make this real, We do not realize we are dreaming until we wake up"
"That is an astute observation. I'll tell you what, Look at the clock, what time is it right now?"
"3:23"
"so then, If it is 3:23 PM how can this be a dream?"

The telescope only shows those things at a distance. The universe dimensions are vastly suspended.
If you're looking you can't miss it. When you listen it sounds tremendous.
Hieroglyphics to witness. Love. Forgiveness.
This pursuit is relentless. The truth of religions.
Not to mention there's no beginning or an end to A vision.
My existence is only limited by clueless precision.
Youth and ambition. Losing and Winning.
Each chapter is amended by a useless submission.
Ruthless addiction. Why try defying the limits.
Even the smallest cricket is disguised by it's brilliance.
We are thrown into the abyss like a kite or a discus.
Such a beautiful horizon just off in the distance.

I just keep walking down this hallway, It never seems to end.
The walls don't even seem real anymore.
I keep walking, but I feel so panicked. I want to run away from this place but I just keep walking.
I see someone further down this dark hallway. Hello?! HELLO?! no answer.
I am closer. I feel panicked.
I notice it is the same statue I just passed, it is so beautifully crafted. But how can this be?
This hallway never seems to end.

I'm lost in a dream. A glitch in the conciseness stream.
It's all that it seems. Or is it? Yelling HELP as I Scream.
gnihtyreve si sdrawkcab. Ma I llits ni a peels?
PLEH EM! I peek gnillaf dna siht noynac si peed.
M'i gnileef decinap dna t'nac ehtareb!
M'i degamad dna oot kaew, ydobemos pleh em esaelp!

"So how does that prove that this is reality?"
"When you are dreaming you can not make out numbers clearly, It is a side effect of the Dimethyitryptamine that is being released from your pineal gland during REM cycle sleeping"
"What if my brain released too much of it, and that's the reason I can't seem to differentiate reality from illusion?"
"That is not the case, I assure you this is reality. It is 3:2^z and you are on my couch talking to me"

Said the beautifully crafted statue.

DISPUTER -- ENDING THE WAR --

My despondent life moves with the waves of a dreary ocean, I bare emotions of a fish that’s lost his way
At constant times I drown in a place where there’s barely solace, while careless Seagulls guffaw at my fall in pain
My pumping ventricles are wished to be clogged by an Octopus, whose absorbent grungy tentacles yearn my earn
Yet the unpleasant Eel won’t even shock me shook, for this broken fish has no electrical current worth
And I’m besieged in vacancy, swimming the seas in atrophy, trying to have the strength of mighty sailing ships
But a cynical hermit crab designed my skeleton, which is why I’m mistook for a spineless Jellyfish
If only I’d had a blissful companion we swim the Atlantic, and stay together as engagement followed through
But with my miserable antics that mission's Titanic, the sea to me will forever be a space of solitude
It’s all in view, all this fish’s infinite limitations, if only you could see through the eyes I count with
I tried to get a definite reputation, but received the disgraceful stripes of clown fish
I’ve just been racing through life contesting aloof, hoping eventually in my gills, potency grew
Now my soul is in two and water’s reflecting my mood, I guess that's why this sorrowed ocean is blue..

And every night I wish the horizon; shed a light to where I’ll subside in
I wish to sever ties with Poseidon, and he’d end my life with his Trident...

I wish…

I wish a ship of oil, tipped and boiled on my scaly skin; I wish demented mortals, ripped and soiled both my tail and fins
I wish to end with this distress, in depths of an abyssal trench, I wish this fish had twist in nets, and finally submit to death!

I wish…

I wish a morbid band of sharks had embarked to drown my symphony,
I wish a swordfish stabbed my heart and the scars bled out in infamy…

But then I realize if I was granted all the wishes I said
I’d just be back where I started, sleeping with the fishes again…

Will I ever lift from this sorrow?

I’m swimming in the depths of depression with no way to set to ascension, as my mind’s spinning in a seeped whirlpool
Suddenly out the corner of my cornea, on the Ocean’s sandy floor in blood, I spot a lying Sea Turtle
I swam towards the sand that centered thee; he must have been a century, on how his shell’s design emerged
But his neck gashed by an enemy, and as a dying remedy, he whispered me his final words…

“Through the ups and downs of ocean waters, eventually you’ll find your way
No need to stop at frozen harbors, for in this sea we call life, the tide will change…

And you will Ascend Passed The Waves"

With that, his eyes began to slightly close, as his carcass slowly faded away
Now, with those words of wisdom, I’ll always remember to savor this day

1 year later

Now...

Now I look at a hurricane straight in the eye, and blind it with my bright complexion
I clear all the burning rain, grayest of skies, and move it when I fight deception
I’m in the right direction as the waters have settled; I’m passing marginal levels as the light’s reflection
My heights extended passed the mark of the devil, I’m leaving sharks with the pebbles as the night intended
My flight’s ascended, as I’m elevating the softest, no more warring scenes of contemplating the hardships
I’ll pass the ninth dimension, reach into the sea and make a so serene constellation of starfish
Now I’m one like a group of sea lions, as the aurora borealis has my mind enchanted
I’m so high with peace I’ll seek Sirens, to form an alluring exploring voyage to find Atlantis
Now there’s no holding catalyst, and no more hazardous frantic bliss
Now my only passing wish, is all see the light without an Angler fish
That there’s hope to the pain and the strife, it's all in the changing tides
Take the past and ocean wave it goodbye, now alas you will elevate your life...

To Greater Heights.

And Ascend Passed the Waters to paradise.
Old 03-19-2021, 02:03 PM   #1423
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

RAPROYALTY WAR -- 7.1

DISPUTER WINS.
Old 03-19-2021, 02:07 PM   #1424
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE vs. STEIN GATE -- 2 BARS --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm coming with harp songs and jubilel sprees; SEA THE ZING//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING//

STEIN GATE --

I'm a conniving swordsman -- BUILDING HORSEMEN --//
I'm conninving swordsman -- BUILDING HORSEMEN//

SUCK A DICK..HORSE DICK..
Old 03-19-2021, 02:11 PM   #1425
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE vs. SLYFE --

AJ THE MENACE -- 2 BARS --

I'm a conniving swordsman -- CONNIVING SWORDSMAN --//
I'm a CONNIVING SWORDSMAN -- CONNIVING SWORDSMAN//

I'm a conniving swordsman -- CONNIVING SWORDMAN --//
CONNIVING SWORDMAN -- CONNIVING SWORDMSAN --//

SLYFE --

I'm nothing.
Old 03-19-2021, 02:15 PM   #1426
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

SLYFE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE

Heavyweight punches? ...bitch your bars amount to a light sting! But it’s no wonder you gas yourself up so much - I mean you’re Mexican……. & I know how y’all like beans
Keep trying to relive the glory days of your old crew, but that thought is a pipe dream! If we say this ‘Dragon’s a cold spitter’ we’re talking ‘resurrections performed by the Night King!!!’

You’re fucking TRASH & ain’t shit without Sini’s contribution! Ironic you’re “the Menace” but could never quite stomach all those kidney shots from NuSense!
A win for me is not disputed! When I start to draw, shooting rockets - you’ll see ‘Law coming out of pocket’... like a ‘mini Constitution!!!’

You were the Topical Champ back in 2013…

& let’s face it, back then you were a lot doper! But then you lost it all after a ‘crazy breakdown on the board’ like an ‘opinion from top voters!!!’
Now suddenly he’s the “God of Isreal”........ Fuckin’ habitual pot smoker - I wouldn’t consider ‘Revenue profit’ (Rev a new prophet) ‘trading tips with a stockbroker!!!’

^^

No wonder your lady left you, look at that shit ‘stache & stupid smile! Shoplifting hot sauce in a grocery store’s the only time we’ll ever catch you running through the aisle…
I’ll dump lead out the car motherfucker & what I’m shootins vile! So after I leave this ‘Mexican in a parking lot’—

—he can join his Dad & ‘wait for a roof to tile!!!’

So go ahead and get to thumping the bible! Bet this battle reminds you of ‘Jesus at the Last Supper’ cuz you’re gettin’ ‘served by an idol!!!’
Try coming for my belt and I’m throwing slugs at your vitals! Speaking of which—

Quote Originally Posted by Disputer
Since you mentioned it in the thread. It was going to be Sanguine and AJ, but Sang declined. Plus AJ is being a little asshole never leaving feedback links so I didn't feel bad keeping him off.
—guess that won’t be the first time you get the ‘Snub for a title!!!’

SLYFE --

I'm nothing and something; the succulent strawberry of a sentence -- I'm nothing and something//
I'm nothing and something;; the succulent strawberry of something; I'm nothing//

I commited suicide -- I COMMITED SUICIDE TO BECOME YOUR TRAINER//
I'm nothing and something; GREEN COOKIE//

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING//
I'm putitng together harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING//

I'm a conniving swordsman -- a CONNIVING SWORDSMAN//
I'm a connving swordsman -- a CONNIVING SWORDSMAN//ENDORPHINSHEADBUTTINGHORSEMEN--SOURCES--//
Old 03-19-2021, 02:27 PM   #1427
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AK47 LINE --

vs.

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm COMING WITH HARP SONGS AND JUBILLE SPREES//XCALIBUR
Old 03-19-2021, 02:33 PM   #1428
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Hickory dickory dock. The mouse went up the clock
The clock struck one. The mouse went down
Hickory dickory dock
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock
A snake
Hickory dickory dock. The snake went up the clock
The clock struck two. The snake went down
Hickory dickory dock
A squirrel
Hickory dickory dock. The squirrel went up the clock
The clock struck three. The squirrel went down
Hickory dickory dock
A cat
Hickory dickory dock. The cat went up the clock
The clock struck four. The cat went down
Hickory dickory dock
A monkey
Hickory dickory dock. The monkey went up the clock
The clock struck five. The monkey went down
Hickory dickory dock
An elephant, oh no
Hickory dickory dock. The elephant went up the clock
Oh no
Hickory dickory dock

vs. STEIN GATE --

SICKORY HICKORY DOCK -- the mouse went up the clock; GRANDFATHER CLOCK -- BIOLOGICAL CLOCK..
Old 03-20-2021, 01:01 AM   #1429
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING; SEA THE ZING//

XCALIBUR --

Old 03-20-2021, 02:18 AM   #1430
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

SPACE BATTLE -- AJ THE MENACE -- AJ THE MENACE
Old 03-20-2021, 02:20 AM   #1431
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

NORTH STAR -- NORTH STAR -- NORTH STAR --NORTH STAR//
I'm the NORTH STAR -- with MOONSHINE' -- MOONSHINE''//

XCALIBUR --

I'm nothing
Old 03-20-2021, 11:32 PM   #1432
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE vs. XCALIBUR -- 2 BARS -- AJ THE MENACE

AJ THE MENACE --

MENACING BARS -- MENACING BARS -- MENACING BARS -- MENACING BARS --//
CEZAR ZING CEZAR ZING CEZAR ZING CEZAR ZING --//

COMETH OH' LIGHT -- COMETH OH' LIGHT --//
COMETH OH' LIGHT -- COMETH OH' LIGHT --//
Old 03-24-2021, 11:11 AM   #1433
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

CALICIFIER's FLAME -- BATTLE

AJ THE MENACE --

I have intricate BARS _ CZAR ZING CZAR ZING CZAR ZING CZAR ZING -_!//
CZAR ZING CZAR ZING CZAR ZING CZAR ZING -- EXTINGUISH CALIFER"S FLAME
I'm conquering steeple cathedrals with needles besiegingg needles and besieging needles
BESIEGING NEEDLES BESIEING BEEDLES -- I'm conqeuring needles with SISTINE CHAPEL WISDOM --//
I'm conquering darkness..

LEONIDAS -- NOTHING
Old 03-24-2021, 11:54 AM   #1434
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

SEX WITH SHYANNE CHAVEZ -- THE SPIDER SHOW --

AJ THE MENACE -- SHE'S A FUCKING SPIDER FROM MARS -- TONY MARS -- LMAO!

LEONIDAS -- no -- she's from my ass --

AJ THE MENACE -- SHE's from a spider's ass -- spider man!

LEONIDAS -- I am nothing! I don't exist

AJ THE MENACE -- I murdered a spider before says no one ever -- I don't touch one!

LEONIDAS -- OKAY YO!

CHRISTIAN TURCUIOUS -- NO!!!

AJ THE MENACE --

She's banana nut' bread like the amazing athiest -- CRAZY CAJUN KID --//
I ATE THE DEW OF A MAGE as a sage-- I'm more magic than you from a monkey KING!//

LEONIDAS --

SEVER GULLOTINE SMOKE..
Old 03-24-2021, 11:56 AM   #1435
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

TOPICAL -- SHYANNE CHAVEZ --

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the OMIPOTENT BEING -- ZING ZING ZING ZING!!
ZING ZING ZING ZING!! ZING ZING ZING ZING!!
I'm the mystic zing -- i'm the author of king author/arhur
WITH A PEN SWORD -- ECHELON -- EON//

LEONIDAS --

I'm nothing and something
Old 03-25-2021, 04:34 AM   #1436
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE VS. LEONIDAS --

AJ THE MENACE --

CONJURING DARKNESS WITH WHITENESS -- PONDERING DARKNESS//
HEARTLESS CATHARSIS -- I KILLED BLUE/BLEW BEFORE SPACE AND TIME//

LEONIDAS --

I'm nothing
Old 03-29-2021, 02:46 AM   #1437
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ THE MENACE vs. RURONI KENSHIN -- AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE --

ARCHIEPELAGO SEAS -- ARCHIPELAGO SEAS -- THE CHEDDER BERRETTA SQUEEZE -- MOZERELLA CHEESE//
CHALK THE BELLY BEAST FROM THE ARMISTICE OF CEASE'' -- you couldn't ''open arms'' wiith guns and AMMO//

I'm the author of LIGHT -- the author/aruthur of light -- carpenter of PAIN///
CZAR BURST OF FLAMES -- CZAR BURST OF FLAMES -- CZAR BURST OF FLAMES//

RURONI KENSHIN --

I SWALLOW GUMPTOION WHICH IS WHY I STAND TRIUMPHANT -- NOTHING -- SOMETHING//
CORRUPTION AND SIN WITH BULLETS OF WIN(D) -- I am nothing and something//

PEN DAUSE -- aritchoke of wrap -- i'm nothing and something//
I'm everything and nothing -- I got you for something -- nothing//
Old 03-30-2021, 09:05 AM   #1438
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

--

AJ THE MENACE vs. Jesus Christ (BLOOD) --

AJ THE MENACE --

AJ THE MENACE SLAY GAYS WITH PENACE -- I'm a DEATHLY DRAGON//
INBREADED FAGGOTS -- I *DEAD A MAGGOT* -- with a HAMMER AND SICKLE(SICKLE)//

Jesus Christ --

I'm a deadly dragon -- I'm *CUTTING* -- with Shakespeare poem --//
I'm *CUTTING* on the side like skirellex hair//
Old 04-10-2021, 09:18 PM   #1439
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

THE VESSEL -- ANDREW JAMES FLORES

THE VESSEL; THE VESSEL; THE VESSEL; THE VESSEL --
THE VESSEL; THE VESSEL; THE VESSEL; THE VESEEL --
I'm killing the vessel with embezzling ZING!
I'm killing the vessel with embezzling ZING!!
I killed many vessels with immortal VOWS
I killed many vessels with immortal VOWS
VOWS VOWS VOWS VOWS
VOWS VOWS VOWS VOWS
Old 04-10-2021, 09:48 PM   #1440
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Jesus Christ Jesus Christ SEA THE LIGHT!!
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1