Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2018, 03:21 PM   #101
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Present a scenario you cant overcome in america that isnt death?

this is a stupid way to gauge whether or not a country's people are living lavish
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:29 PM   #102
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
this is a stupid way to gauge whether or not a country's people are living lavish
No predicament in america is too big to overcome

You are pivoting sir. Im not presenting that fact as living lavish. Lavish is luxuries. I dont consider food,water, and shelter as luxuries. Everything else is. When your necessities are covered, everything else is a luxury
Old 09-25-2018, 03:29 PM   #103
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Plausible: seeming reasonable or probable.

The shit y’all are talking about doesn’t seem reasonable or probable. Y’all sound like you’ve been doing coke and listening to Alex Jones on repeat for 72 hours.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 03:42 PM   #104
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
No predicament in america is too big to overcome

You are pivoting sir. Im not presenting that fact as living lavish. Lavish is luxuries. I dont consider food,water, and shelter as luxuries. Everything else is. When your necessities are covered, everything else is a luxury
"even lower class america lives the lavish life as well. the government gives them food and shelter. "

relying on strangers to give you what they decide you deserve(which btw is as a supplement, nobody gets all of their shit payed for i dunno wtf you're even thinking of) is not having your necessities covered

edit; furthermore, by your logic no predicament is too big to overcome in pretty much any country. doesn't mean their governments aren't doing evil shit behind the scenes that deserves overthrowing

Last edited by boof; 09-25-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 03:43 PM   #105
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post

The shit y’all are talking about doesn’t seem reasonable or probable. Y’all sound like you’ve been doing coke and listening to Alex Jones on repeat for 72 hours.
super interested in what makes you think it isn't plausible?
Old 09-25-2018, 04:01 PM   #106
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
"even lower class america lives the lavish life as well. the government gives them food and shelter. "

relying on strangers to give you what they decide you deserve(which btw is as a supplement, nobody gets all of their shit payed for i dunno wtf you're even thinking of) is not having your necessities covered

edit; furthermore, by your logic no predicament is too big to overcome in pretty much any country. doesn't mean their governments aren't doing evil shit behind the scenes that deserves overthrowing
the bold part is about as false as it gets.

this whole line of posting began with you stating that "predicaments through no fault of your own" couldn't be overcome in america. i've asked repeatedly for an example to no avail. now you claim that im correct, but its like that in every country. nonsense. but you already know im going to name a bunch of countries like kenya the congo liberia any 'stan, etc etc. so that statement is as incorrect as it gets.

also to your pivot to me talking about how luxurious low class americans lives are, if you don't know at least a dozen people who live entirely off of government assistance, you are either lying, or out of touch with the dregs of society that actually get government assistance. granted they sell half their food stamps to buy drugs and pay other bills etc. but lets quit pretending they are living in a mud hut eating ground up grain from a wooden bowl

you wanted me to take my viewpoint global earlier in the thread, but you fail to see how luxurious every american lives from a global viewpoint. a legit homeless person on the streets of skidrow is living much better than a sizable percentage of the world.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #107
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Gone @ Trump bragging about his administration and the UN laughing at him.

"Didn't expect that reaction, but ok."

Hahahaha
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:15 PM   #108
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post

what about it is not reasonable or probable. if these people are already getting off on torturing children and raping them, and they found out they could get super high from doing it, why would they not?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #109
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

lol

it's funny to see all the disbelief in this thread when we live in a world where belief is suspended for the sake of fiction, yet truth usually is stranger than fiction

carry on

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:47 PM   #110
boof

Quote:
the bold part is about as false as it gets.

this whole line of posting began with you stating that "predicaments through no fault of your own" couldn't be overcome in america. i've asked repeatedly for an example to no avail. now you claim that im correct, but its like that in every country. nonsense. but you already know im going to name a bunch of countries like kenya the congo liberia any 'stan, etc etc. so that statement is as incorrect as it gets.

also to your pivot to me talking about how luxurious low class americans lives are, if you don't know at least a dozen people who live entirely off of government assistance, you are either lying, or out of touch with the dregs of society that actually get government assistance. granted they sell half their food stamps to buy drugs and pay other bills etc. but lets quit pretending they are living in a mud hut eating ground up grain from a wooden bowl

you wanted me to take my viewpoint global earlier in the thread, but you fail to see how luxurious every american lives from a global viewpoint. a legit homeless person on the streets of skidrow is living much better than a sizable percentage of the world.
not gonna sit here and give you countless anecdotes about people that are failing to survive in america or how it happens, from your disconnected outside perspective you will surely have an endless amount of ways for each person to overcome it, taking no actual real life physical or psychological effects into account. what you consider content and luxurious i consider a failure designed by the system because i take into account the amount of resources the country has and its unwillingness to give everyone a fair shake at them. your mindset is that you think because a man on skidrow has it better than a toddler in the middle of a warzone that anything here can be overcome.

u think america is this magical place where ebt receivers are out here killin it cuz they can trade stamps big brother gave them for drugs that big brother dropped off in your neighborhood to put u in jail for doing? i literally do not know anyone that does this, but i wont pretend it doesnt exist, and i do not consider anything youre describing in that paragraph to be lavish, or anything more than survival tactics. to you that means things aren't so bad.

none of this is relevant to the fact that the people that we allow to run our society are psychopaths that we've needed to overthrow for a long time, and chalking it up to 'well itll inevitably happen when things get bad enough, see he's buying drugs with free food stamps, things arent that bad yet' is a good way to ensure this group actually gets away with it forever. at a time when all new wealth is going to the top, how the fuck do you think we're gonna overthrow an elite class after another 50 years of a shrinking middle class when they all have spaceships and we still allowing our people to get thrown in jail for being the wrong color or for growing ginseng in the backyard? u can literally already buy teenage blood for a smooth 10k or something thats not even a secret. these dudes out here really tryna transcend dimensions and you think some dirt ppl gonna rise up with plastic forks and restore the natural order of history with mindsets like yours? revolutions take a lot of people working really hard for a really long time. no more no less

Last edited by boof; 09-25-2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 04:51 PM   #111
boof

like the fact u think living in a mud hut with a wooden bowl is automatically a worse life than selling foodstamps for drugs and to paybills sounds like ur a fish thats never been out of water long enough to see how filthy your water is because u saw a smaller bowl across the way and was like im good
Old 09-25-2018, 05:04 PM   #112
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I did not do this.

I would however, ask you again to answer the question, Anthony:

The adrenal gland produces the chemical, the drug. This is scientific fact.

MK Ultra existed. Fact.

Child pedolphile/slavery rings exist. Fact.

Is the Adrenochrome theory at least not plausible?
I responded to this already saying that the plausibility of this isn't my dispute
its the idea of using this as a spearhead to promote change ...

if youre just suggesting this is an issue that should be considered that is fine....im just saying this cant be the primary focus for a grass roots uprising against the mega power elite........I mean it could be I just don't think it would be successful

I have not and am not questioning the plausibility of the adrenochrome theory
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:13 PM   #113
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I asked you another question as well.....Did you glance over it?
well I read it and was unsure how to respond....

I don't like to be lead with questions especially ones with cryptic overtones

but I mean yea I know who the shepherds of Israel were and the prophets identified as the princes of men................but no I am not sure where you are leading me to with this question

that's why I prefer to just speak directly about subjects
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:21 PM   #114
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
not gonna sit here and give you countless anecdotes about people that are failing to survive in america or how it happens, from your disconnected outside perspective you will surely have an endless amount of ways for each person to overcome it, taking no actual real life physical or psychological effects into account. what you consider content and luxurious i consider a failure designed by the system because i take into account the amount of resources the country has and its unwillingness to give everyone a fair shake at them. your mindset is that you think because a man on skidrow has it better than a toddler in the middle of a warzone that anything here can be overcome.

u think america is this magical place where ebt receivers are out here killin it cuz they can trade stamps big brother gave them for drugs that big brother dropped off in your neighborhood to put u in jail for doing? i literally do not know anyone that does this, but i wont pretend it doesnt exist, and i do not consider anything youre describing in that paragraph to be lavish, or anything more than survival tactics. to you that means things aren't so bad.

none of this is relevant to the fact that the people that we allow to run our society are psychopaths that we've needed to overthrow for a long time, and chalking it up to 'well itll inevitably happen when things get bad enough, see he's buying drugs with free food stamps, things arent that bad yet' is a good way to ensure this group actually gets away with it forever. at a time when all new wealth is going to the top, how the fuck do you think we're gonna overthrow an elite class after another 50 years of a shrinking middle class when they all have spaceships and we still allowing our people to get thrown in jail for being the wrong color or for growing ginseng in the backyard? u can literally already buy teenage blood for a smooth 10k or something thats not even a secret. these dudes out here really tryna transcend dimensions and you think some dirt ppl gonna rise up with plastic forks and restore the natural order of history with mindsets like yours? revolutions take a lot of people working really hard for a really long time. no more no less
booth we have completely different views on the world. you think the government should help you. i think the government shouldn't interfere with anyones lives at all, good or bad. it should solely exist to deal with other nations. but thats my view.

you complain about this make believe elite class and point to the government as the cause of the problem, and in the next breath point to the government to fix it. you want to feed this problem with more of OUR money. you expect them to than redistribute our money "fairly". you expect them to infringe on the rights of individuals to "help" other individuals

i don't agree with any of that.

i'm not calling for a revolution. i'd like changes to be made, but my life doesn't depend upon those changes being made. so i'm not going to give my life to have them made. that is what is required for revolution. americans have it far too good to revolt and overthrow the system. thats all ive been saying.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:05 PM   #115
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
well I read it and was unsure how to respond....

I don't like to be lead with questions especially ones with cryptic overtones

but I mean yea I know who the shepherds of Israel were and the prophets identified as the princes of men................but no I am not sure where you are leading me to with this question

that's why I prefer to just speak directly about subjects
Fair.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:06 PM   #116
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Meanwhile uh oh and boof are making this politics.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:09 PM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
lol

it's funny to see all the disbelief in this thread when we live in a world where belief is suspended for the sake of fiction, yet truth usually is stranger than fiction

carry on
They live bro.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:13 PM   #118
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Anthony has me thinking......
Old 09-25-2018, 06:20 PM   #119
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Meanwhile uh oh and boof are making this politics.
i tried to make it about legit dick pills that you get sent in the mail on page 1

but alas
Old 09-25-2018, 06:59 PM   #120
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
lol

carry on
Shut the fuck up
You sound dumb trying to sound smart
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags sux now, eat shit libtards, nc 'braintrust', ncgs need they live glasses, no fair no fair - pet cemetery, obstinacy, score is bags alias