Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-17-2018, 02:43 PM   #101
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Oh - his hand selected partners are trash now?

Intriguing, lol.

#LetsGoCeltics
Lmao he did not hand select this team at all.
That's bullshit. Hill, nance Jr, hood, korver, none of that was hand picked...actually outside maybe James wanting love to come to the cavs none of that shit, is brons doing.

I ain't a LeBron James. Fan But i respect his game.
A lot of the LBJ hate is no different than the ppl who hated mike,Kobe,magic,bird n plenty others.

Ppl always hate the greats
Current faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:43 PM   #102
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

No one hated MJ, Magic or Bird. They respected them. LeBald is a whiny ass. That woman who called him a pussy ass bitch is my hero.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:22 PM   #103
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

plenty of people hated jordan. magic and bird were before my time. people like to root against the greats. when i was a kid pulling for jordan my pops was a karl malone/stockton jazz guy. now im a lebron guy and he's an anyone but lebron guy

its mainly in old people probably. they want to pretend the era they cared about the sport had the GOAT. so whoever the new goat is they root against to keep the argument for their guys legacy alive
Old 05-17-2018, 08:26 PM   #104
Current faggot

Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot Current faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
No one hated MJ, Magic or Bird. They respected them. LeBald is a whiny ass. That woman who called him a pussy ass bitch is my hero.
Lmao you are either 12 years old or a fucking idiot.

MJ during his career was probably the most hated player of his era. Fans hated Mike, he won to much. Ppl said the refs babied mike..ppl hated him.

Larry was also hated like a mothafucka during his career. People hated the celtics, bird was the best player on the celtics so he was the face of that hate.

Magic was in same position as bird. People either loved the showtime Lakers or hated them...magic was the face of that hate.

Most greats are hated.....ppl,hated Kobe like a mothafucka

When your the best hate comes with the territory.

Ppl hate Brady...ppl hated the cowboys in the 90's....ppl hated the Yankees, ppl hate the best...it is what it is
Old 05-17-2018, 09:56 PM   #105
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
inb4 bron needs halp
Old 05-17-2018, 09:57 PM   #106
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

LeBron needs to join LAL
He will never be the GOAT to me in the Leastern Conference
Old 05-17-2018, 10:15 PM   #107
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Textcee View Post

MJ during his career was probably the most hated player of his era. Fans hated Mike, he won to much. Ppl said the refs babied mike..ppl hated him.

Larry was also hated like a mothafucka during his career. People hated the celtics, bird was the best player on the celtics so he was the face of that hate.

Magic was in same position as bird. People either loved the showtime Lakers or hated them...magic was the face of that hate.

Most greats are hated.....ppl,hated Kobe like a mothafucka

When your the best hate comes with the territory.

Ppl hate Brady...ppl hated the cowboys in the 90's....ppl hated the Yankees, ppl hate the best...it is what it is
How would not knowing the emotions of basketball fans when I was 12 make me a fucking idiot?

Sure. Anyone with more than zero friends or acquaintances has someone who hates them. Celtic fans hated Magic, but respected him. Laker fans hated Bird, but respected him. No one hated MJ, unless you were a fan of a team he beat or a player he shit on. Dude is clearly a little nuts.

LeBron is a weird millennial whose entire personality feels like scripted marketing. He’s been living with a personal coach since he was 9. Hiding his hair loss all creepy and rich. Been living in a bubble since he was a kid. LeBron is like every tweet ever tweeted molded into a pussy ass bitch. Crying on the court and shit. Blaming his team. It’s not his winning that makes him unlikable. It’s the decision.

I do think he’s grown up a little the last couple of years, tho.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 10:35 PM   #108
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Basketball is a more softer sport than soccer....
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 06:51 AM   #109
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former Textcee View Post

Are you kidding me? Never knew anyone that hated MJ. In fact all the once before Chicago Bulls fans are still Bulls fans because of him. I know plenty of them. Also babied Mike? Dude used to get closed lined or arms legit hacked the fuck off going up for layups or dunks and nothing was called.
But I do see the logic, kind of why Tom Brady is hated lol...

E ery team in Boston has a lot of hate because it's Boston - a dump of a city with nasty attitude... No surprise - Larry wasn't hated the team was, dummy.

Rest I'm not responding too because it's stupid.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 06:07 AM   #110
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

charlotte dwight howard blessings

Last edited by Candy; 05-19-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Candy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:42 PM   #111
Fart
You Next

Bron didn’t oversee the cavs team being blown up when they were trash early in the season? I mean I know his dickriders are delusional but jesus christ
Old 05-19-2018, 09:05 PM   #112
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bron didn’t oversee the cavs team being blown up when they were trash early in the season? I mean I know his dickriders are delusional but jesus christ
Bruh your hate for lebron seeps out of your pours. Lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 09:07 PM   #113
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
his haters basically advocate for his goat status. what other player in history was the gm/headcoach/and best player for every team he's been apart of lmao

but word his word definitely holds weight but don't pretend he had his pick of the nba

but yo cavs are rolling. seeing the difference stat wise between george hill/jr vs rozier/jaylen was crazy.

glad the refs are in full force. gotta love the nba lmao

CAVS
Old 05-19-2018, 09:12 PM   #114
Fart
You Next

Him being the goat and his fanbois constantly contradicting themselves is hilarious. Thats all
Old 05-19-2018, 09:25 PM   #115
Current faggot

Quote:
I don't like LeBron James at all.
But he didn't hand pick this team.
That's what I said...and its true...

LeBron didn't ask for the Kyrie Irving trade.
Kyrie wanted out....LeBron didn't ask for isiah Thomas n jae crowded.....he didn't ask for hill, hood, nance Jr. He didn't create this fucked up situation.

Remember when he said " I am not the GM I play ball"

In this case its true.

He has in the past tried to hand pick teams n won rings doing it....
But this shit ain't his doing. Kyrie didn't like not being the best player on the team...that fucked the caves.
Old 05-19-2018, 09:29 PM   #116
Current faggot

Quote:

He isn't the goat. Not even Top 5 to me...but he us the best of his generation.

Not many can make that claim

Respect the talent...enjoy greatness instead of trying to always tear it apart with hate.

And again I am not even a fan of LBJ but I do respect his skill
Old 05-19-2018, 09:30 PM   #117
Fart
You Next

He did ask for the current team. Maybe not the specific players but I know he blew up the team to get rid of IT and got lucky getting what he got for the trash that he was surrounded with lmao
Old 05-19-2018, 09:31 PM   #118
Fart
You Next

“Omg ur just a hater” for not being a fanboi you sure sound like one. Never said i hated him, just his ridiculous fan base
Old 05-19-2018, 09:32 PM   #119
Current faggot

Quote:
He did ask for the current team. Maybe not the specific players
How can you hand pick a team without picking specific players?

And anybody with eyes could see IT didn't fit...that was desperation by the cavs because Irving wanted out
Old 05-19-2018, 09:36 PM   #120
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

IT was a brad stevens mirage

like rozier is now

coaching outweighing the skillset

i was lowkey hype when we got him, thought kyrie leaving left a glaring hole of a shot creating PG. IT disappeared though. he was missing after he left the cavs as well.

if lebron had a hand in getting rid of him, good riddance. are you trying to pretend they would be better if they still had him instead lol.

Tags
amen wife bicep got gumption, amen wife is wilt chamberlain, amen=charlie villanueva, basketball is for pussies, constantinople, lebronda got gumption, rebecca lobo=amen wife