User Tag List

Old 02-28-2020, 11:21 PM   #101
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
Investigating these allegations
Yes you did... oh my god you’re even lying now.... come on dog be real
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:22 PM   #102
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

If you didn’t why would I even be freaking out like this.... I’m making this all up?
Old 02-28-2020, 11:22 PM   #103
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Nobody is doubting you sent them, but even INF says the bars weren't posted.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:24 PM   #104
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Bro I would be able to see anything that has ever been posted. Nothing is there. Call me a liar of you want. I'm calling it how I see it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:35 PM   #105
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I'm confused

Ouch is posting screenshots about INF stating he didn't post a bar?

The fuck?
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:45 PM   #106
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yes, I am calling you a liar.. and unless you have some weird block where things from a ‘higher power’ can be deleted without you seeing it, you’re a liar.

I’m going to make this clear and the last time I’m going to address this. Or ever talk to any of you because this is pathetic.

I logged on tonight, after no showing for personal reasons, expecting people to talk shit on me for no showing, I clicked the Barc vs Ouch link... and to my surprise INF put Ouch : some line that said Mike something and something about choppa and flat earth or some shit I know nothing about? I immediately pm’d INF saying what the fuck that wasn’t me. You can see the screen shots.

Dull boy, slet, and adverse.. I remember him from the pikachu avy all voted on it... and they said vote Barc Ouch was too wordy... haha, but I never wrote anything and INF posted something who knows who wrote. INF said sorry in this thread, it was edited, look. INF said I someone on ‘messenger’ whatever that is sent him something saying it was me.

Then someone deleted the line INF posted, then deleted all the votes and changed it to no show. That’s what happened, and you guys are pathetic, you all know that’s EXACTLY what happened.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:46 PM   #107
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I think you didn’t even go to jail. Post your arrest report. This is all shady.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:49 PM   #108
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Yes, I am calling you a liar.. and unless you have some weird block where things from a ‘higher power’ can be deleted without you seeing it, you’re a liar.

I’m going to make this clear and the last time I’m going to address this. Or ever talk to any of you because this is pathetic.

I logged on tonight, after no showing for personal reasons, expecting people to talk shit on me for no showing, I clicked the Barc vs Ouch link... and to my surprise INF put Ouch : some line that said Mike something and something about choppa and flat earth or some shit I know nothing about? I immediately pm’d INF saying what the fuck that wasn’t me. You can see the screen shots.

Dull boy, slet, and adverse.. I remember him from the pikachu avy all voted on it... and they said vote Barc Ouch was too wordy... haha, but I never wrote anything and INF posted something who knows who wrote. INF said sorry in this thread, it was edited, look. INF said I someone on ‘messenger’ whatever that is sent him something saying it was me.

Then someone deleted the line INF posted, then deleted all the votes and changed it to no show. That’s what happened, and you guys are pathetic, you all know that’s EXACTLY what happened.

I can see if any one has posted then deleted anything. I have that “higher power” you speak of and there is nothing posted my friend. I don’t see any deletes or anything your talking about.

I’ll look deeper into this for you
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:58 PM   #109
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Ouch all the 1-2 stuff aside.. did you rape again?
-kungfugrip
Old 02-29-2020, 12:04 AM   #110
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I know you’re probably a part of ‘them’ and you’re covering things up because someone posted line saying it was me so there was not a no shows and they just don’t want to admit it.

But what I said is exactly what happened, I’m not fucked up, wasn’t fucked up hours ago when all of this got deleted, I saw it get deleted man. Even in this thread... what did INF post before it was edited? It was admitting it and an apology.

Why was that edited, you guys can’t delete stuff in main discussion I guess. I don’t care, but really you know what it is, all I’m saying is whoever posted that fake bar from me vs Barcotic should be told to slow their role as well as the people who deleted the evidence afterwards. All good.
Old 02-29-2020, 12:12 AM   #111
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Ouch all the 1-2 stuff aside.. did you rape again?
You’re referencing something from when I was like 17, weird how you know that I’d be interested how you got that loot battle too..

No it was just disagreement outside of a bar and that’s why I never go to a bar unless it’s like... for a burger and a couple of beers with family or friends and then go home.

Because if I go by myself with the sole intention to drink and I’m not in a good mind set things end up happening that aren’t good, bars suck.. but I don’t think I’ll even have to go to court for this just $$
Old 02-29-2020, 06:12 AM   #112
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Lmao wtf
Old 02-29-2020, 07:30 AM   #113
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
You’re referencing something from when I was like 17, weird how you know that I’d be interested how you got that loot battle too..

No it was just disagreement outside of a bar and that’s why I never go to a bar unless it’s like... for a burger and a couple of beers with family or friends and then go home.

Because if I go by myself with the sole intention to drink and I’m not in a good mind set things end up happening that aren’t good, bars suck.. but I don’t think I’ll even have to go to court for this just $$

Loot pm'd me we're boys
-kungfugrip
Old 02-29-2020, 07:32 AM   #114
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Lmao wtf
Yeah man.. you’re a perfect example, you saw that INF posted a line saying it was me, I know you did, you check in every day. I know you saw it.

That wasn’t me.. and WTF is correct
Old 02-29-2020, 07:34 AM   #115
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Quote:
Yeah man.. you’re a perfect example, you saw that INF posted a line saying it was me, I know you did, you check in every day. I know you saw it.

That wasn’t me.. and WTF is correct
Ouch answer honestly....have you been to bed yet?!
-kungfugrip
Old 02-29-2020, 08:01 AM   #116
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah for like 4 hours my girlfriend and daughter woke me up or else I wouldn’t be here.

She woke me up like I KNOW why the Secretary of State office was so busy yesterday because it’s w weekend and the end of the month. Well no shit. Or else I’d still be sleep.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:04 AM   #117
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

But diffuse this though, someone needs to admit what they did, this is bullshit. I’ve been ducked over before.. and I didn’t get fucked over I no showed... then saw someone post a line I never wrote... that shows how fucked us and weird this shit is

Someone needs to speak up, and if you aren’t a part of it, I know you know what I’m talking about.... hella weird man... means you can’t trust anyone running these things
Old 02-29-2020, 08:36 AM   #118
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Wait you raped someone?
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:41 AM   #119
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

What about the secretary of state now
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 08:46 AM   #120
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Wtf is this shit lmao
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barc wins, des always with seth, itt sharp is rb best battler, ouch is whack