- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Yo writing out the n word in a Discussion about it is cool
I’ve been told that singing along to the shit as a white person is also cool, though i don’t ever do it
Just in private and I still feel kinda guilty about that
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:23 AM   #102
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
I've never heard any anti white bars. Especially not on here. So why the sudden need to do so.
It’s more of a philosophical discussion brought up by Hush about racism in battles. While I don’t see many anti-white bars on here, I think we can all agree that they play a role in the arena of rap battles. Cracker, white boy, honkey, mayonnaise or whatever.

The question is simple. Is racism okay against white people in a battle? Is gender or sexual orientation off limits in a battle?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #103
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well tell the gay spokesperson to speak up then bitch the entire discussion is filled with the word 'faggit' but only YOU took the time to write out nigger you fuck. Oh and Lennox. Real classy move.
I wanted to see your reaction compared to the other discriminatory words you used. I don’t understand how you can have such strong views on racism towards people of your own color, but fail to recognize that the same hate is coming from you toward others.

It’s a contradiction in ideology.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:32 AM   #104
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I love you all
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #105
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

More like an excuse to say it. You are so fascinated with the word you would have found another reason if not this one. I'm not one with everything in the damn universe but my example of saying that if you, mr. Dull boy, called a homo (short for homosexual) a faggot, he would most likely beat your ass still applies. Philosophically speaking of course.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #106
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
More like an excuse to say it. You are so fascinated with the word you would have found another reason if not this one. I'm not one with everything in the damn universe but my example of saying that if you, mr. Dull boy, called a homo (short for homosexual) a faggot, he would most likely beat your ass still applies. Philosophically speaking of course.
We’re on the internet so I don’t need an excuse to say it. That’s flawed logic. The word is definitely fascinating, though. I’m more curious about why you think nigger should be abbreviated as the n word, but faggot and homo are all good to say without a second thought... even though I’m sure you’re aware of it’s insulting nature.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #107
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

We can do semantics all day but you are seriously compounding the amount of 'double g' words in this thread.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:45 AM   #108
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
We can do semantics all day but you are seriously compounding the amount of 'double g' words in this thread.
You’re avoiding the question.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:46 AM   #109
WRATH

I said it doesn't apply to me I dont care ask a gay white person how they feel idk what to tell you bro
Old 09-12-2018, 11:52 AM   #110
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

How about a gay black person? Same opinion? Or do gay black people and gay white people not think alike?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:55 AM   #111
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
I said it doesn't apply to me I dont care ask a gay white person how they feel idk what to tell you bro
Discrimation towards the color of your skin does apply to you. The color it’s directed towards isn’t the issue, it’s the hate itself.

That’s why I’d defend discrimination toward anyone that isn’t based on the content of their character.

Jewish people were being slaughtered and this country only got involved when it became clear that it would eventually come to them.

That example is about hate or racism being an issue no matter who it’s directed at. Your stance of only caring about racism towards people of your own color is actually racism.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:55 AM   #112
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

What about non binary eastern Asian Mormons?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #113
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
What about non binary eastern Asian Mormons?
Let the adults talk.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:59 AM   #114
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Let the adults talk.
What about gender fluid Eskimo forklift operators?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #115
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Dull boys been prickly since the Em album
Old 09-12-2018, 12:06 PM   #116
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Dull boys been prickly since the Em album
It was before that, but the Stan insults never get stale.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:06 PM   #117
WRATH

How do I explain this... you are not going to be saying the n word and subsequently be allowed to continue in this craft with my blessings. You can do your freedom fighter song and dance all you want but I'm telling you right now I don't want to see that shit period.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:08 PM   #118
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
It was before that, but the Stan insults never get stale.
What about pan sexual Native American Stans?
Old 09-12-2018, 12:12 PM   #119
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
How do I explain this... you are not going to be saying the n word and subsequently be allowed to continue in this craft with my blessings. You can do your freedom fighter song and dance all you want but I'm telling you right now I don't want to see that shit period.
That was established.

What’s not established is whether or not you see the correlation between any racism or discrimination and the racism you feel so passionately against when it comes to your own color.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:15 PM   #120
WRATH

Do you normally bore people out of arguments or is it that you really believe you are posting on an enlightened level?

Tags
corgi built whites only store, corgi hates abe lincoln, corgi lowkey klansmen, corgi plantation owner, corgi still says colored, corgi voted trump, corgi writes for cashius, corgi wrote kanye slave cmnt, corgis love black ppl - corgi, dull boy touches kids, iworkoutimworkingonmycorgi, ptt throat feature, telepathic corgi 2 rescue, wrath is being a real nigger