Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 03:46 PM   #1081
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

I'm glistening' rings; the sistine king; the algorithm of the Sistine Chapel/
Mystic candor; I grow yonder with the light..you'll always be somber with the PLIGHT/

Conquering darkness; somber and heartless; a dark catharsis/
The mark of the beast; RATS AND MICE FOLLOW YOU WHEN YOU EMBARK ON THE STREETS/

I'm conquering darkness; a dark catharsis/
I'm the demon that hearts the heartless/

I'm a deceiving serpent; deceiving serpents to slither into mouse holes/
I have infrared beam; that'll turn every polka dot into blouse holes/

Stein Gate - Orion's Belt

I'm making out with Andrew James Flores; Chorus ~~SINGING LALALALALA FROM HIS NAVAL CAVITY..
Than I'm singing a song; bling from a throng; the evening of bot; the singing of song; little miss piarie wrinkle better believe she was wrong!

Believe me I'm better; not your friend~~*CUT*SEXYVOICE*NO*SEXYVOICE*YES*SEX*NOISES *BLANKPERIODNO/.,/?NO
NO MATTER WHATSOWHATFATFUCKFATFUCKFATFUCKINGIDIOTRIGHTNOW#TH ERE

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I LIED#SWEARTOGODIDIDIDON'TKNOWPLEASEFORGIVEME/.?/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm nothing like a fucking dog barking..I'm nothing like a fucking dog barkingsquareperiod#IAMNOTHINGLITERALLYBECAUSEOFMY SELFTHERE/

I'm nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing .something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something. nothing. something
Old 10-29-2020, 09:56 PM   #1082
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

I have a penny plated nine; archipelago seas; the archipelago seas; I'm swimming in fresh water oceans; wrestling crocidiles and allagators; the ANCIENT CUT I HAVE IS FROM A BLUE SCIMITAR BLADE: SLASHING YOU NECK LESS WITHOUT THE WORDPLAY/

I am the ancient golden kingdom of gluttony; growing seeds and harvesting faction; the ration of food we have is astounding; I've seen 'LIGHT IN THE MOON' and didn't see the MOONLIGHT/

I'm the archipelago seas; the archipelago seas; the golden gluttonous kingdom; the golden gluttonous kingdom; the golden gluttonous golden; I'll RUN FOOD OFF YOUR TONGUE; like you SWALLOWING GUMPTION; SWALLOWING CUM BITCH#CUMPDUMPSTER

I'm the swallowing of leviathan; the swallowing of leviathan; the swallowing of leviathan; the eyes of sin; KILLING LEVIATHAN; AND FULFILLING THE ISLES OF SIN; DECIEVING THE SERPENT OF EDEN TO BECOME THE SERPENT OF EAZEN BY BITING THE FRUIT: FUTURE, PAST, AND PRESENT; I GAVE YOU THAT FRUIT AS A PRESENT/

Light Yagami -

Nagasaki; kamakzie; Nagasaki; kamakazie; Nagasaki; Kamakazie; Nagasaki; Kamakazie; Nagasaki; Kamakazie; Nagasaki; kamakazie; order meds; disorder fed; like ordering mcdonalds; and eating shit/

I'm *CUT* like the ancient magus bride; salad bride; I *CUT* your order than *CUT* the disorder; than *CUT* the mortar; from the order of french fries; dead eyes like dead cut; dead eyes like dead cut; like dead eyes and dead cut; you're NOTHING; you haven't seen anything/

I'm *CUT* like nothing; you're *CUT* like nothing; I'm *CUT* like nothing; you're *CUT* like nothing; I'm *CUT* like sonning; you're *CUT* like nothing; you're *CUT* like nothing; you're *CUT* like something; you're *CUT* like something; you're *CUT* like NUTHING'/

I'm a cat from UCSB; the *CUT* from nothing; you're nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm *NOTHING*; I'm *NOTHING* I'm *NOTHING* like *SOMETHING; you're *SOMETHING* like *NOTHING* you're *SOMETHING* like *NOTHING* you're *SOMETHING* like *NOTHING*/.?#WHOAREYOU
Old 10-30-2020, 06:09 AM   #1083
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: GALLGHER'S WEAPON: SIN TAX A WEAPON: LIKE BUYING WEAPONS FROM DOOMSDAY OF RUNESCAPE/
BEAUTIFUL DAY; BUTTERFLYS FLEW/FLU AWAY; 'FEELING SICK'? STEIN GATE?

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; I'VE BOUGHT POPSICIPLES FROM THE DOLLAR STORE/
CONQUER HORDES OF BODY WHORES: I CAUGHT BEAMERS FROM SPACESHIPS WITH EYES; GOT 20/20 VISION; SO WITH PRECISION: I'm AIMING THEM AT YOU LIKE SUPERMAN/

I'm OCK'; A OPULENT W(R)apper; blue bonnet zapper; zap zap zap; LIKE LASER GUNS/
You're more fragile than china plates; you couldn't 'get the TEXT/SEX' MESSAGE in a IM DATE WITH STEIN GATE/

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SOLEMN RAPTURE/
RAPTOR OF THE RAPTURE; I TORE THROUGH A 'COPY OF BLUE' like TEARING THE PENIS APART/

Christian Turcious -

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/

I'm the ghetto MAZO; THE *DEAD* OF EL PASO TEXAS: SMOKING LEXUS WITH DEMTRIUS? SEA THE KID WITH EASTERN FLICK LIKE EL PASO TEXAS/
COLLOSAUL NECLACE: THE TACO DEAD KID: I'm PUTTING 'TECKZ ON THE FLOOR' LIKE EL PASO TEXAS/

I'm NOTHING TO YOU: SOMETHING TO DO: I'm FUCKING ALABASTER STONE SCROUGE/
I'm NOTHING YOU'RE SOMETHING; I'm BLUFFING; YOU'RE NOTHING; YOU'RE SOMETHING LIKE SANDWHICH SIZE SUITABLE SNEAKERS/

I'm PUTTING TOGETHER ANCHOVIES AND CARDINAL MOLLASSES: AND ANTONGIZING FORCES WITH MOLLASSES/
I CAUGHT YOUR BEAMER WITH SHOOTY SQUEEZE THAN THERMOSTAT THE DELIVERIER WITH SHAWTY KNEES/#NO
Old 10-30-2020, 01:04 PM   #1084
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

TEXTCEES - AJ THE MENACE.

TEXTCEES -

Welcome to the international textcee's league. Where we will test your skills and talent on the acrobatic skill and talent of writing and texting skills. Here, we will test your skill on talent and skill; and the talent and skill will help elevate you to new levels and ranks. In this international text league; there will come to most sharpened the most agile; and the most torturous -- dangerous textcee's in the conundrum gallows of hell.

-- AJ THE MENACE
Old 10-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #1085
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm the most dangerous text-cee on the PLANET; BLACK PLANET: ATTACK RANCID: ATTACK RAVENOUS/
ATTACK RAPID SHIT: ACROBATIC TACTIC LANDS FRANTIC; LIGHT and DARKNESS GO TOGETHER FOR A WITCH'S RECIPE; OCEANS'S PRECIPICE/

I'm on theslaught of a family; with yellow demon tactic; rapid tactic; RAPID RANCID: ATTAKC FAGGOTS WITH BLOWN HATCHETS; BLOW HATCHETS? YOU BLOW ASHES IN CASKETS DOWN A OCEAN HOLE/
DEVOTION KNOWS: OCEAN FLOWS..COURT DENOMINATION? GOLDEN KEY; SILVER KEY; AND BRONZE KEY: BRASS KEY OPENS YOU UP WITHOUT *BRASS KNUCKLES*/

I'm LUDACRIS WITHOUT THE SAINT LUNATICS: I'm the SUN DESTROYER: THE ULTRAVIOLET- SUN KISS/
SUN KISS: I'LL HAVE YOU SUN DIPPED LIKE DIPPTY DOO'S; SCOOBY DOO SNACK FOR THIS DOG THAT'S NOT A BITCH: BARK UP THE WRONG TREE*FAKESEER/

I'm NOSTRADAMUS; PREDICTED THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE; CUPID'S ARROW TIP WAS SUCKED/
BIBLICAL MYTHOLOGY VS. GREEK MYTHOLOGY? I SAID PESTILENCE NOUGHT SPEWED FOR I AM THE DEW OF THE EVENING LIGHT; SEA THE LIGHT AND YOU'LL SEE THE LIGHT/

Light Yagami -

I'm banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers; banging knockers/.,/.#NO!
I'm NOTHING; YOU'RE SOMETHING,/.#I'MMADFORNOREASON#THATTEARSIT;#I'MYOU;CUPID'S WRIST; STUPID DICK; FUTURE LIST: CUPID'S DICK; STUPID CHICK BLOW A KISS OR I'LL SHOW THE DICK TO A STUPID BITCH THAN PLEA THE FIFTH#I'MYOU/

I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm nothing like you; I'm. nothing like you/,.#I'MYOU
I'm nothing to something..and that's you#SOMETHING#NOTHING#I'MYOU

If my calculations are correct; you're dissected with weapons of mass destruction/
Solar eruption; mass seduction; I AM NOTHING LIKE SOMETHING/.?#I'MYOUNOTYOUNOTBYYOURSELFEVEREVERAGAINRAGERAGER AGERAGE,.?/

I'm bothering socrates anomaly like biting ruroni kenshin/#I'MYOU
I'm nothing you're something; I'm nothing you're something; I'm EVERYTHING#SOCRATESNAOMALYI'MEVERYTHINGCOMBINEWITH MEDILINANDCOMBINEDIWTHANDREWJAMESFLORES;STANDARD CHORUS; BRANDISH NORUS; CANDOR PORUS FOR I AM YOU NOW YOU..GO..TO THE STORE AND EXPLORE WHILE I STAY HERE AND DRINK BEER/
Old 10-30-2020, 02:26 PM   #1086
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm A DEMON AND DEVIL: DECEASING THE METAL PITCHFORK WITH LICK FORCE REMORSE: I HAVE A PITCHFORK WITH WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION FORCE/
I have a pitchfork with lick force remorse; I'm a DEMON AND DEVIL: SEMON IS DRIPPED FROM BLOSSOMED LIPS: You COULDN'T BE A HOMOSAPIEN IN A COLONY ANTS/

I'm a DEMON AND DEVIL: A RED DEMON AND DEVIL; LICK FOR REMORSE: I'm a beautiful demon/
The CLAWS *ASCENDING* AND *DESCENDING* like ANGELS AND DEMONS: A HALO IS BLEEDING/

I'm torturous -- ravenous; torturous -- revenues; BANISHMENT FROM CLAWS *ASCENDING* AND *DESCENDING*/
I KILLED A ZILLION ANGELS AND DEMONS WITH A HALO IS BLEEDING: A HALO IS GLEAMING/

I'm tortouing demons and devils; semon is dripped from a lustful penis/
I TORTORUED A ZILLION GENISUS'S IN HELL; I'm A GENUS IN HECK/

Light Yagami -

I'm a demon and devil; semon is reveled; semon is reveled; genius is deviled/
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something!

I'm something of a devil; on another level!
Something of a devil; on another level*HELLHECKCLAWSDECENDINGASCENDINGETC...

I'm seaing the devil on another level; on another level; devil;
I'm nothing; like something; I'm nothing; like something; you're nothing like something!#I'MNOTHINGLIKESOMETHING

Something is wrong; nothing is wrong!
Something is wrong; Disputer was right; nothing is dyke except The Golden One..NO..EXCEPT..STEIN GATE AND AJ THE MENACE HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER IN A SPRING MEADOW WITH GEPETTO AND LEVLED WITH GEPETTO AND LEVLED WITH GEPETTO AND METAL/MEDDLE WITH PITCHFORK AND LICK FORCE REMORSE IN A CORPSE/#NOTHING
Old 10-30-2020, 04:32 PM   #1087
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm THE MENACING MENACE: CRACKING HIS ''DENTAL'' LIKE A DENTIST: I AM NOT THE APPRENTICE/
IN A WRITING SESSION I AM SUCCESSION: I TORTURED THE DEATH NOTE WITH THE BOOK OF TORTURE/

I'm a DECIEVING SERPENT; WORTHLESS PURPOSE: WORTHLESS PURPOSE: WORTHLESS WRATH; WORTHLESS LAUGH/
I'm A DECIEVING SERPENT: SERPENTINE: SER PINT; SERPENT IN THE GRASS: WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH; WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH: LAUGHING AT YOU/

I'm A DECIEVING SERPENT: SERPENT IN THE GRASS: WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH; WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH/
WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH: WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH: LAUGING LAUGHING LAUGHING LIKE A FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIC WITH CARTOONS IN THEM THAT LAUGH THEIR ASS OFF: ME LAUGHING LIKE A SCHIZOPHRENIC THAT"S BY HIMSELF LAUGHING LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL/

I'm a decieving serpent in the grass; A DECIEVING SERPENT IN THE GRASS/
WORTHLESS WITH A LAUGH: DECIVING WITH DECIET: TRICKING WITH A TRICK/

Light Yagami -

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothng; you're something/
I'm nothing; like something; I'm nothing; like something; I'm nothing; like something; I'm nothing; like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing; like something; I'm nothing; like something; I'M NUTTIN LIKE SOMETHING/

BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS; BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS: BLACK BARS/BLACKBARS

I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something#BOTHERSOCRATES/

I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something; I'm nothing like something#BOTHERARISTOTLE/
Old 10-30-2020, 05:00 PM   #1088
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm the OMEN OF WAR: THE OMEN OF LIGHT: THE OMEN OF LIGHT: EVIL OF A SPIRIT/
I am the solstice lyric; I CONTROL THE PERIEMETERS: KICKING YOUR CIRCLE SQUARE IN THE AREA/

I'm the omniscient being; SHINNING SERENE: THE SERENE LIGHT/
A BEAM OF LIGHT: SEA THE LIGHT; if you're 'EVIL' you couldn't have a 'GOOD TIME' with a PIZZA/SPRITE/

Po -

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/.?WHAT?
I'm nothing
Old 10-31-2020, 04:01 AM   #1089
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION : GALLGHER'S WEAPON: 'PRESSING HEAVEN' LIKE WEIGHT CHALLENGER'S WITH A ZILLION POUNDS/
I'm KILLING THIS CLOWN WITH FULFILLMENT OF NOUNS: You'RE 'SWORD OF LIGHT' WAS DEFEATED WITH A SWORD OF DARKNESS/

I'm Coming off the asphalt; I'm more of a DIME A DOZEN W(R)apper than a penny for your thoughts/
Planty of my thoughts; were the SINI IN A PLOT; THE WAY YOU YOUR NATURE IS; your KENNY ON THE PLOT/

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; EVIL-MINDED WITHOUT THE MONIKOR/
Socrates and Artistle were bothered; I sleep somber and prosper; this *FAKE PROPHET* COULDN'T CONQUER PHOLOSOPHY OF A PHILOSPHER/

I'm more of a phorpshorous w(r)apper; prosperous w(r)apper; conqeuring w(r)appers/
I'm COMING AT YOU WITH BOOMERANGS AND BATTERING RAMS; ONLY TIME YOU'RE YELLOW IS WU-TANG CLAN/

Ruroni Kenshin -

I'm coming at you with harp signs and dungeon dragons; dungeon dragons; dungeon dragons; dungeon dragons; dungeon dragons; dungeon dragons; and dungeon dragons/
I'm conniving to the point of exhaustion; you're a exhaustion song like 'move along' like 'groove a song' but it's not you; what are you? MEDIOCORE LIKE MEATY OGRE'/

I'm putting together harp songs; harp songs; heart songs; heart songs; harp songs; harp songs#I"MNOTHING/
I'm something; I'm something; I'm nothing; I'm nothing; I'm something; I'm something; I'm nothing; I'm nothing; I'm nothing; I'm nothing; you're something; you're nothing#I'MNOTYOU/

I'm nothing/nuthing' like something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're nothing/
You're nothing; you're something; you're nothing; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're nothing; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're something; you're nothing; I'M SOMETHING; I'M SOMETHING; I'M NOTHING#I'M NOTHING/

I'm socrates the anomaly like socrates anomaly; I'm nothing you're something; I'm nothing you're something/#I'mNOTHING
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm NOTHING; you're something#NOTHING/
Old 10-31-2020, 06:55 AM   #1090
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

SINI UNDERSTANDS RELGION? A DERICISION DECESION: A ILLUSION TO A CHRISTIAN? I'M SEAING LIQUID SWORDS/
RHYMTIC FORCE? ENDORPHINS TRICKING FORMS; I 'TEAR APART YOUR CORPSE' LIKE SWEAT LEAKING FROM YOUR CORPSE/

I'm SEAING THE LIGHT: SEEING THE LIGHT; I COMMITED SUICIDE WITH A BOMB INTEGER; THAN SAW CHRIST/
I have the BAAL SLICE: MEANING IF YOU THINK A DEMON IS SHARP? I'LL SLICE YOU WITH A BALL/BAAL RIGHT?

I'm SEAING THE LIGHT; SEEING THE LIGHT: I COMMITED GENOCIDE: THAN PUT A DJINN ASIDE; LIKE COMMITING SUICIDE!
You're a purtrid lie like ME GETTING APPLE PIE FROM MICKEY D'S: FOR I'LL SLIP A FEE: LIKE PURGATORY PEOPLE/

FOR WHO ARE YOU? YOU'RE MY FRIEND FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION: I'LL GO TO DOG DOWN!
I'll CAUGHT ROUNDS FROM BULLETS AND PUNCHES: YOU'LL TAKE A BULLET FOR ME WITH PUNCHES?

SINI -

I'm nothing to you like pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state; pen state#STATEMENTBAR/*SLASH*SLASH**SLASH*IDGAF

I'm putting together dashes and fronts; COMFRONT LIKE CUM FRONT *DASHING FOR A EXIT* LIKE CUM FRONT/
I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity; I'm the times infinity*SLASH**SLASH**SLASH*/

I'm nothing.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:02 PM   #1091
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Dog what the hell you be talking about & can I have some of what your smoking

I wanna feel like a dragon too
Old 10-31-2020, 02:23 PM   #1092
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; GALLGHER'S WEAPON: EVIL-MINDED -- EVIL-MINDED- DECIETFUL KIND TRICK/
EVIL RIGHT SLIP; WILL SEND 'THE DEVIL IRIS DEATH' LIKE THE METHOD MAN SINGLE/

I'm ONYX STATURE; BUBONIC CAPTURE: BUBONIC PLAGUE WAS TORTURED WITH EYE OF ZAIN/
I am the EYE OF PAIN; LIGHT WAS A SCISSOR SISTER? NOW HE'S A SCISSOR BROTHER?

The Devil -

I'm organized confusion; ILLUSION/
I'm nothing///#I'MNOTHING#SLASH##SLASH##SLASH#I'mNOTHING

I'm nothing; you're something.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:55 PM   #1093
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

@ELMUFFIN --

Let's battle you, pussy.

Are you ready?
Old 10-31-2020, 02:58 PM   #1094
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I’m the Phoenix fucker
Fucking a pheonix with iman shumpert
Eating ya moms sherbert . Vietnam turban
Fucking the pheonix....Backshots
Padlock on my matlock collection & my dad rocks
Put pop rocks in yo booty hole . #thepheonixfucker

#slice slice slice
Old 10-31-2020, 03:00 PM   #1095
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Oh I wasn’t ready . I was warming up

I’m sorry
Old 10-31-2020, 03:07 PM   #1096
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

THE ARCHFIEND; A 666 MARKING; I'm 667 marking; you're RETARDED/
I'm the number 667; a marksman; I *HIT YOU WITH THE RIFLE* You're RETARDED/

I'm the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; I am a *SLASH*/
I'm the sentiment of evil; the sentiment of rash; I am a *SLASH*/

The ArchFiend -

I'm nothing you're something
Old 10-31-2020, 04:59 PM   #1097
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

The devil's pitchfork; I became a Jedi -- Reality Warper -- to RIP FORCE/
I Rip scales off Dragons and Serpents; I KILLED THE UNIVERSE WITH WORTHLESS PURPOSE/

I'm the nothing of time; I'm the nothing of time -- time doesn't exist!
I rhyme in the gist; KISS OF DEATH? KISS OF LIFE! My TULIPS ARE GIVING YOUR RHYMING A KISS!

I'm the necomancer of rhymes; I KILLED EXODUS AND LEVITICUS!
I WHIPPED THIS KID ON THE SLAVESHIP/SPACESHIP! GUESS WHAT? YOU WERE BOTH AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF EXSISTENCE!

I'm a necromancer of rhymes; I KILLED THE BLUE DRAGON OF REVELATION!
DEVESTATION; EVESCERATION; ADOLF HITLER; FUCK JEW; I KILLED YOUR CONCENTRATION!/

Ruroni Kenshin -

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#I'MNOTHING!
I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#WTFSTFUUPTHERE!

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; I'm something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#NOTHING

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#NOTHING

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#NUTHINGBUSTINGNUTS
Old 10-31-2020, 07:35 PM   #1098
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

MONKEY MADNESS: MONKEY SEA MONKEY DO? SUNKEN TRUTH BENEATH OCEAN FLOWS HURTS WHEN YOU GET STUNG BY A STINGRAY/
My rings grace; sing grace; golden rings race through SONIC AND TAILS MIND; KARMA'S BITCH; that's why you turned into a SHINIGAMI AND BECAME A SNITCH/

I'm the order of the serpent; the order of the snake; I'll hit you with a rake while you're trying to *RAPE*/
How did a monkey escape; you're CHARLES DARWIN'S IMAGINATION; FASCINATION? LACERATION TO YOUR *IMAGINATION*!

I'm tearing through fire brooks and fire river streams; I'm escaping monkey bars like CHIMPANZEE FIGHTS/
You look like a chimpanzee; scripted writtens are not bitten or stolen; but I'll steal your *MONKEY BARS* to *ESCAPE*/

Light Yagami -

I'm tearing through your sheathe; tearing through a ring; tearing through a ring; tearing through a ring; tearing through a sing#NOtHING
I got Nothing
Old 11-01-2020, 01:01 AM   #1099
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm a CLOUDED THOUGHT; MOUNTAIN OF THOUGHTS: ALABASTER Stone Mountain/
PLASTER FOUNTAINS WITH WATER FOUNTAINS; FOUNTAIN DRINK? MOUNTAIN *SINK*/

The ArchFiend -

I'm nothing; you're something. I'm nothing; you're something. I'm nothing; you're something. I'm nothing; you're something. I'm nothing; you're something. I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something.

I'm nothing.

You're something..ERASE..EASTERN FLOW SWAG..MIDDLE EASTERN BOY..GO HOME..
Old 11-01-2020, 01:12 AM   #1100
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

AJ The Menace -

I'm NOT MIDDLE EASTERN; BUT I'LL PLANT A BOMB; LIKE PLANTS AND BOMBS: HAVOC STRONG: CYCLOPS ARMS/
ILL-MATIC SAW THROUGH LIQUID SWORDS: RHYTHMIC FORCE: I HAVE A LIQUID SWORD FOR YOU SOLID PEOPLE/

CONQUER EVIL; YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A BUG IN A GLITCH; A THUG AS A CHICK; THE CHUG OF A STICK BUG FROM THE BUG UGLY DICK/
SO QUIT THINKING You're charming with w(r)raps; alarming attack and stabbing a back with hatchets and handles from hatchets that LACK ME STABBING YOU WITH A HATCHET HANDLE THAN STABBING YOU IN THE BACK/

For I am a mortar STRIKE FROM A REAL TERROIST: You're a mortar strike from A CALL OD DUTY OPPERATIVE/
CALL THIS DICK ANYTHING BUT OFFICE JIG; FOR ILL PUT 'LIGHT UNDER THE TABLE' LIKE TELLING A SECRET WITH DEMETER'S INTRIGUE; SEAING THE SEA/

For who is this prick but a LIGHT BULB; A LIGHT BULB IN THE EARTH'S CORE/
I BIRTH DINOSAURS AND RAPTORS; THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A CHAP*TUR*#CUNT/

Light Yagami -

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something#I'MNUTHING/

I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something; I'm nothing; you're something/

I'm nothing

You're something
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1