Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 6 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2016, 12:06 AM   #81
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
What do u do for a living? Or are u still in high school?
itching for a date eh? I appreciate the offer but you are barking up the wrong tree

but if you must know I am legal & my living is to be an annoyance

which puts me between being a critic or defense attorney
Old 04-04-2016, 12:37 AM   #82
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

none of these beats interest me...I have 10 lines but nothing to work with...

damn these incredible ears of mine
Old 04-04-2016, 02:51 AM   #83
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

@asylum @JESODIST requesting an ext. I'll try my best to vote as well. School is kinda heavy right now. I might sign out after this.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:54 AM   #84
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
@asylum @JESODIST requesting an ext. I'll try my best to vote as well. School is kinda heavy right now. I might sign out after this.
Extensions during normal season conditions are to be automatically granted unless someone specifically requested no extension on their verse in the begining of the week. pretty much standard practice as far as i remember.

you're presence here is greatly appreciated, my friend. If you need a breather, go ahead and take one. I'll see you back in less than two weeks with what we have going on right now. I guarantee you that. Take a break. see you soon.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:58 AM   #85
asylum

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
none of these beats interest me...I have 10 lines but nothing to work with...

damn these incredible ears of mine
would you prefer me to put instrumentals ina dropbox or just send them to your email directly? either way PM me and let me know.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:16 AM   #86
asylum

Everybody get your verses in before midnight April 4, 2016 Pacific Standard Time. Thanks.

Good luck to you all.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:21 AM   #87
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
Extensions during normal season conditions are to be automatically granted unless someone specifically requested no extension on their verse in the begining of the week. pretty much standard practice as far as i remember.

you're presence here is greatly appreciated, my friend. If you need a breather, go ahead and take one. I'll see you back in less than two weeks with what we have going on right now. I guarantee you that. Take a break. see you soon.

Smh. Then what the hell is the deadline even there for then if people automatically get an extention no matter what. Its likee the due dates and the writing times are getting pushed further and further back to meets the lazy fucker needs. At first verses were due saturday, now it's monday? Come on... that's wack as fuck I'd you ask me. It penalizes the people who actually write on time and it also allows the other writer to re-write a piece they don't think could win against someone's piece who already posted. Look I don't mind following rules but it seems to me that rules are being made "on the fly" which is not cool if you ask me.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:26 AM   #88
e11even
V.V

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Write View Post
Smh. Then what the hell is the deadline even there for then if people automatically get an extention no matter what. Its likee the due dates and the writing times are getting pushed further and further back to meets the lazy fucker needs. At first verses were due saturday, now it's monday? Come on... that's wack as fuck I'd you ask me. It penalizes the people who actually write on time and it also allows the other writer to re-write a piece they don't think could win against someone's piece who already posted. Look I don't mind following rules but it seems to me that rules are being made "on the fly" which is not cool if you ask me.
I understand your frustration bro, but I haven't written anything. I only asked for the extension because I don't like no-showing people for the sake of a wasted verse. That's all. Next time I'll just drop 10 lines and take the L. If I was in your shoes I'd be pissed too.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:33 AM   #89
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
I understand your frustration bro, but I haven't written anything. I only asked for the extension because I don't like no-showing people for the sake of a wasted verse. That's all. Next time I'll just drop 10 lines and take the L. If I was in your shoes I'd be pissed too.
You're different though, you actually asked for an extention.. I'm more talking about people just automatically getting them. I just think this year there is no strictness involves, nothing against pat but I haven't seen the rules enforced at all this year... even people who don't vote are not penalized either... tbh it makes me uninspired to write or be part of this league anymore
Old 04-04-2016, 07:40 AM   #90
e11even
V.V

Quote:
You're different though, you actually asked for an extention.. I'm more talking about people just automatically getting them. I just think this year there is no strictness involves, nothing against pat but I haven't seen the rules enforced at all this year... even people who don't vote are not penalized either... tbh it makes me uninspired to write or be part of this league anymore
Yea, I get that.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:23 AM   #91
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Lol
Old 04-04-2016, 10:28 AM   #92
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I lol'd at rewrite a piece..
Old 04-04-2016, 10:31 AM   #93
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum View Post
would you prefer me to put instrumentals ina dropbox or just send them to your email directly? either way PM me and let me know.
I found something Koala inspiring last night.

EDIT: 53 lines eh? its awe inspiring

Last edited by Mr. J; 04-04-2016 at 10:45 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:20 PM   #94
asylum

Default UPDATED RECORD LIST

[AOWL Season Six Records as of 04/04/2016]

Signed In

2tripple0 (4-0)
Adonis (1-1)
Artifice (1-1)
Asylum (2-2)
Breathless (1-1)
Echo (2-1)
Frank (4-0)
Innovator (0-0)
Jesodist (1-3)
MMLP(2-1)
Mr. J (3-1)
NYCSPITZ (0-0)
Pinot Grij (2-1)
Razah (3-1)
Symetrik (1-1)
Timeless (2-1)
Unborn Buddah (2-2)
Vividly Vague (1-3)
ZeeDee (1-1)

Signed Out:

Alice White (2-2)
Arid (0-2)
Asylum (2-2)
Dr. Dog (0-1)
Flo Real (0-1)
Just Write (4-0)
The Law (0-2)
Maximus (0-4)
Nigma (0-2)
Og Smokestein (0-1)
Painbot (0-1)
Sral (1-0)
Tom (0-2)

**Please notify me via private message if your record is incorrect

Last edited by asylum; 04-05-2016 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:27 PM   #95
asylum

From this point forward,

All victorious participants who do not vote WILL receive a loss.
Those losing parties who do not vote WILL receive a one week suspension
Second violation results in a two week suspension, third violation means season ban.

Thank you for your continued participation.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:16 PM   #96
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its likee the due dates and the writing times are getting pushed further and further back to meets the lazy fucker needs
lmao.

<< Lazy fucker. Buttt, I always (99% of the time) post before the deadline, I just don't usually feel the need to write until it's close to the deadline or the opponent has already posted (I don't like making 'em wait).

anyways, time to write.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:17 PM   #97
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

@2tripple0 is beasting the league right now.

One day I want to be able to write like him. One day
Old 04-04-2016, 10:35 PM   #98
Razah
rockkFresh

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Will be dropping my votes tomorrow after work/gym.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:42 PM   #99
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Extensions are whack. 2K da God. @asylum, I assume contenders Match ups are next week followed by our first champ match?

Finally, wtf? I completely forgot about the college basketball championship tonight, flip it on just to see a buzzer beating three to seal the game.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-04-2016, 11:48 PM   #100
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

My dog for 7 years is in the hospital tonight...dont know if I will be able to finish from my phone but I will try...

#sadface #toughtimes #stayblessed