Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-30-2015, 10:36 AM   #81
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

I make over 50k for what's it's worth.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:57 PM   #82
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
democrats want to raise those standards to match common cost of living. they want to fund TANF for families in need who are over the hilariously low, 1950s-era poverty threshold.

republicans want you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and make it on your own© because they did back when there was no recession, massive student loan debt, enormous national deficit, 25 years of stagnant wages, no salary adjustments for inflation in 30 years, etc. etc. etc.

(they really want you to do it because they got theirs and fuck you, not paying taxes, plebe)

there are plenty of issues with the dems (corruption, abuse, overly open programs, etc).. but at 20k/yr, they're the only people trying to help you.
alright i'll try and adress this point by point.

do you know anyone on assistance? i do. they aren't out to help a single full time employed male. my best friend on the other hand is employed part time, his girl never works and he has 3 kids. thanks to this government assistance that "needs raised" he lives better than i do right now. with three kids. and a girl who doesn't work. all of that not only makes him eligible for those programs, but gives him boosts in everything. he gets so much every month in foodstamps he offers to buy me shit, BEFORE, he sells half of them to buy his kids toddler jordans.

my main point is the "safety net" and funding for needy families is MORE than enough as it is. it doesn't need raised. the government doesnt need to help poor people. they need to help themselves. like i did. by getting a fucking job.

which leads us to the bootstraps shit. you rose to the position you are in by picking yourself up by your bootstraps, am i correct? you come from nothing. now you make crazy money, live in a beautiful neighborhood with a beautiful house, top of the line entertainment capabilities, grills, foods, etc. you want for nothing. you came from nothing. in this era of economic decline, recessions, housing crisises etc.

but yea man, i lean more towards republican on shit that matters. (money, government spending, shit like that) and i guess id be considered a liberal on the shit that doesnt matter (gays getting married and other horse shit. i dont care about it either way)

but yea i dont want to see the government wasting money on poor people. if you collect a check from the government you should be giving something back

thats just me tho

and im obviously biased because i see the dregs of society taking advantage of shit that i can't get because i actually work to survive
Old 04-30-2015, 07:00 PM   #83
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

R u purposely bumping these race troll threads to ruin my boarding experience uh oh?

NO1 reading that FUCKBOY shit. Stfu.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagsworth Bentley View Post
R u purposely bumping these race troll threads to ruin my boarding experience uh oh?

I personally love all the racism going on this week at nc
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:08 PM   #85
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:

EAT A DICK

but yea i mean if anything else was worth responding to i would. you don't gotta read these threads. shits relevant to my interests

why don't you try making a thread worth replying to you ol over the hill ass nigga

OH THIS OTHER HO I'M TALKING TO WAS LIKE WHATTT AND I WAS LIKE YEAAA OH TAKE A BOOT TO THE NECK CUNT SHE WAS LIKE OH AND LIKED IT SO I WAS LIKE HOO HOO

ZZZZZ

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY INTERACTIONS WITH CUMBUCKETS

HOW DOES THAT FEEL
Old 04-30-2015, 07:16 PM   #86
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So ....U sayin...I shouldn't make more threads like that?

I'm unclear?

Gone@boot to the neck tho haha
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:33 PM   #87
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lol i encourage any and all threads

i just post in the ones i have nonsense to spew in
Old 04-30-2015, 07:46 PM   #88
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Bags hook up threads are probably top 5 boarding trends
Old 05-01-2015, 07:20 AM   #89
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
...if you make under 50k your best bet is republican...
I'm sorry but you're misinformed. I can't be a cheerleader for the Democrats. But, I can be cliche (but truthful), and tell you that they are the lesser of 2 evils. By far. One thing you are right about is the two-party system has a stranglehold on things. And it doesn't benefit too many people. Especially the working poor.
Let's not underestimate "actual poverty" though. People with "actual disabilities". People who don't buy crab legs on foodstamps, but rather decide between 1 cheap/unhealthy option vs. the other. Poor senior citizens, etc.
I wouldn't call myself a bleeding heart. But I can sure sound like one,by attempting to respond to some of your baseless claims! You have been programmed to buy into the divide&conquer strategy-- that the "takers" are the cause of financial woes and "decentivizing work". You should ask your friend Rand Paul how much one F35 fighter jet costs, or how much one naval aircraft carrier costs. I didn't quote it, but your statement about Repubes being better on budgets, spending, etc, is an absolute joke, when it comes to the Federal Government. Simply not backed up by facts. The data contradicts it.

(by the way I liked Rand's dad, Ron.. Rand is becoming a sellout& flip-flopper with some of his positions. I guess he feels like it's politically prudent, but trust me, it's not good).

Quote:
...you help the poor by helping the rich...
Voodoo Economics? Really bro? Doesn't this rhetoric ever end? It's like, no matter how many times it's proven wrong, propagandists still spread the lie, and you gobble it up.

Quote:
...so he's getting taxed CRAZY. this in turn means he can't hire the people needed to do the job. i can't work overtime not because he's cheap, but because it doesn't MAKE SENSE...
I'm sorry but this is another misconception. Business owners don't hire based on taxes, or how much they are taxed. It's based on demand. Period. And I'm not making that up. I've been told by a couple successful business owners. And.. there is also a lot of evidence for it.
If another worker is needed for the demand, the worker will be hired. If not, then guess what, you will get your overtime.

By the way, I doubt your employer is getting taxed "crazy". America's corporate tax rate is high, but the effective rate is actually quite low. The majority of small businesses (especially the ones claimed on a personal income tax situation) are taxed a relatively small amount.
Again, I'm not making this up. There have been studies done.

Quote:
...my main point is republicans help small business owners...
I disagree. I don't feel like I need to elaborate.

Quote:
...the prices of everything in every facet of business would have to be raised as well to compensate...
Another misconception which you expounded on.
There have been multiple studies of adjacent counties- one with a higher minimum wage- where the data shows that prices of goods and services did not in fact shoot up.

It sounds as though your main gripe is that you have to pay for health insurance because you're not poor enough to qualify for medicaid. Perhaps you should take one for the team and tell your boss you'd rather make minimum wage than the 10 you're currently making.
That sounds smarmy, lol, but I'm being serious.

Tbh though, I will be very soon be in your same situation, and I currently make a very similar salary. It is a challenge for sure. But it's not "Democrats' fault & Republicans will fix it", by ANY means.
---

And I must ask, if you weren't pay for health insurance before, that means you either were receiving full assistance, or you didn't HAVE any.

And who would fit the bill if you were hospitalized?
Moocher! Taxpayers paying for your E.R. visit.
And/Or you'd fight with the insurance companies&hospital and be bankrupt for the rest of your life.

You know how Republicans say "repeal and replace"? I will shit a brick.. hell will freeze over.. if i hear one, just one of them, go into any detail on the "replace" part. The health care system wasn't working, and it was getting worse. Frankly Obamacare just made things get worse at a less faster rate. lol. And that was the goal sadly.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 07:48 AM   #90
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@uh-oh
speaking of demand, businesses which sell food are beneficiaries of food stamps too.

unfortunately wal-mart is a notorious "double-dipper". their 30-hour-a-week employees are poor enough to have to do most of their shopping there! And the government helps them pay for it.
--

someone receiving assistance to heat their home or go to the doctor, as a result might have a few bucks in their pocket to instantly spend. This helps businesses.

--
by the way even though I disagree with a buncha shit you said I appreciate you talkin about stuff, and issues and shit.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #91
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:

this is a direct reflection of what's going on in baltimore.

race is a hot topic right now.

jihadists are out

niggers are back IN!

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:10 PM   #92
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post

niggers are back IN!
Prison maybe
Old 05-01-2015, 09:40 PM   #93
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh this world would be better without niggers and jews.

Def alot more air for other people to breath in
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:41 PM   #94
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

The world would be broke without jews

Tags
aero azn smallpeen, bags legit dirtball, bb is lonely, hogan we coming 4 u nigga!, metts legit clownshoes itt, metts=no action bronson, nice adjectives bb, nigger lover - bags sis