- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lol. that's a nice story, with no basis in reality
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #82
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
lol

LOL

Lollllllllll

roflllzzzzz

dying here. take a basic anthropology course, k?

it is true.

Marriage is a Godly concept. Long before the state got involved.

Let me ask you this.....if you said you wanted to marry your wife and she said yes...would you still need the marriage certificate?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:41 PM   #83
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

It was hijacked by religion, like most shit. They pretty much owned it for centuries, whats the difference.
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:42 PM   #84
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You guys have to understand that God set up marriage. a man and a woman. from the beginning. fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:42 PM   #85
veritas
HALL OF FAME

and christianity is a fellowship, not a relgion.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:44 PM   #86
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-26-2015, 12:48 PM   #87
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

so true
I straight up say I don't believe in God and dude thinks I'm gonna be on board with Adam and Eve talk
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:49 PM   #88
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

You do know that the Bible has taken a majority of it's ideas from other religions right?

Its a superbly crafted book..
Old 06-26-2015, 12:53 PM   #89
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
so true
I straight up say I don't believe in God and dude thinks I'm gonna be on board with Adam and Eve talk

bro i am trying to reason with you. you say that you are not for the eradication of mankind but support a cause that would bring it about if everyone practiced it. you then blame the thing that you say does not exist as causing it. I only am trying to prove that all teh people who do believe in God and his views on marriage will aid in the continuance of the populace.

Good thing your parents werent fags or you wouldn't exist.

fair?

Your reasoning is illogical.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:55 PM   #90
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
The big thing is receiving benefits when a partner dies and the legal status of children (only one could legally be the parent and if they die, the kids can go to foster care even with a surviving parent) - those were the cases that went all the way to the Supreme Court

So it's just the right thing
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #91
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
a cause that would bring it about if everyone practiced it.

neither of these are true.

i guess my niece doesn't exist. nor does any IVF baby.
Old 06-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #92
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Dude we aint all gonna turn gay because its legal to marry...
wtf?
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #93
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro i am trying to reason with you. you say that you are not for the eradication of mankind but support a cause that would bring it about if everyone practiced it. you then blame the thing that you say does not exist as causing it. I only am trying to prove that all teh people who do believe in God and his views on marriage will aid in the continuance of the populace.

fair?

Your reasoning is illogical.
We've had surrogates for a decent amount of time though V...
I'm sure if you seen the new Mad Max it would help you realize the woman is a vessel in which the child is held
(if that seems too dark they also have a movie with Tina Fey out there for you)
and with an open minded woman I'm sure she would allow herself to be impregnated for a male couple..
Old 06-26-2015, 01:13 PM   #94
veritas
HALL OF FAME

STAY FOCUSED PEOPLE

Destro said that he is for homosexuality yet is against the eradication of mankind. He said that religion would bring the destruction of mankind.

I simply said that on the biological level it is impossible for religion to bring forth the destruction of mankind. also that biologically it would be impossible for homosexuality to not bring about the ending of of humankind.

if i cant get a fair on this simple and logical point, if you can all remove your new world order agenda, we can then move on to why I believe that homosexuals are going to hell.

so fair?
Old 06-26-2015, 01:22 PM   #95
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
STAY FOCUSED PEOPLE
biologically it would be impossible for homosexuality to not bring about the ending of of humankind.
?
Old 06-26-2015, 01:24 PM   #96
veritas
HALL OF FAME

dude....i get your whole argument.

I am not debating that. that being true, does not make what I am saying falso though.

can a man having intercourse with a man, IN AND OF ITSELF produce a child ever?

can a woman having intercourse with a woman, IN AND OF ITSELF produce a child ever?
Old 06-26-2015, 01:26 PM   #97
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I'll just leave here for you...
Old 06-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #98
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I never said I was for homosexuality
I'm not running around championing it as a cause to be supported
I'm for equal rights among all human beings
you are not
therefore, I honestly don't give a fuck what your reasoning is
philosophy.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:27 PM   #99
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
This is a country founded & built on God though.
lol @ how totally misguided this is

sure as fuck wasn't built on God & who the fuck told you that?

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:30 PM   #100
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Veritas, do you eat shrimp?

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<- this one first hopefully, 6/26 forever - des, bags *read* my battle -des, death to all fucking faggots, den full of cum, des likey da cock, des lowkey gay, des luv man milk, destroying hairy bungholes, judes nude wit dudes, mid tier forever luv gays, queer guy for jude's eye, reading rainbow - des, ur ignorant as fuck - des, weslely pipes digestive strife, yo bags plz vote-des