Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
lmao Seth son scored potato on his IQ test
He has a higher IQ than either of your kids

Getting raped by their dad drops an IQ point every encounter so they’re legally retarded at this point
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 01:41 PM   #82
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
it's cool that the niche subculture of text battling has a virtual chatroom in 2022 and you gatekeep the club now. i dig it.

he's loki an albanian so don't listen to him. the lengths to which he types correlates directly to his incoherence.

i toured the north once, yonks back. saw ballymena castle, carrick-a-rede and then the causeway obviously. it was actually pretty good.

i live in the highlands now and everyone jokes that if you think it's slow here, you should go to ireland because, outside the city, they literally don't do fucking anything all day. lmao.
There isn’t any gate keeping. Lars is the only one that’s banned and it’s because he doxs people and tries to get involved with their personal life like a creepy pest.

Everyone else that’s left did so on their own.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 08-30-2022, 12:53 PM   #83
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

MAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post
There isn’t any gate keeping. Lars is the only one that’s banned and it’s because he doxs people and tries to get involved with their personal life like a creepy pest.

Everyone else that’s left did so on their own.
Is battling more active on the discord or here?
MAS GRĀV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 01:20 PM   #84
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Discord full of dull boy changing peoples names w/e he feels like he’s losing control.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2022, 10:09 AM   #85
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

MAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant futureMAS GRĀV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Discord full of dull boy changing peoples names w/e he feels like he’s losing control.
Who’s idea was it to take traffic
To an offsite chat? �
Old 09-02-2022, 07:50 AM   #86
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS GRĀV View Post
Who’s idea was it to take traffic
To an offsite chat? �
It started as a chat room for people working on the NBL audio mags, as people joined as guest for that they stayed and we just slowly migrated

We still battle here only, none of that happens there. Just the discussion activity mostly moved there
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 09-02-2022, 11:12 AM   #87
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RustyGunZ~ View Post
It started as a chat room for people working on the NBL audio mags, as people joined as guest for that they stayed and we just slowly migrated

We still battle here only, none of that happens there. Just the discussion activity mostly moved there
Yeah I was in it briefly-It was pretty chill,
And comedy but ultimately I was banned cause I wouldn’t
Post a dick pic for Larry the Cable guy.

For the record Aero- Sharp and who ever JIME is were all chill
Very welcoming. Aero even said something about a Massage.

Last edited by MAS GRĀV; 09-02-2022 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Yes
Old 09-02-2022, 12:01 PM   #88
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Gone
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 08:58 PM   #89
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

The one I joined was crypto and nft shit.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 09:17 AM   #90
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
The one I joined was crypto and nft shit.
I think you’re talking about the Netcee server—
I was linked to(apparently) The Natcee server. :/
Old 09-04-2022, 09:32 AM   #91
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I think now is a bad time to be getting into crypto, I don't know too much about it, I been learning it, so I can build a bot that will tell me what to buy! I'm not rich but I could maybe put a few thousand innit and not expect anyhthing in return but if I do thats fucking dope.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:49 AM   #92
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

It’s always a good time to make money.
If it’s going to go up you make money.
If it’s going to go down you short it and make money.
Trading view comes with lots of bots for scalping.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:22 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Yeah I was in it briefly-It was pretty chill,
And comedy but ultimately I was banned cause I wouldn’t
Post a dick pic for Larry the Cable guy.

For the record Aero- Sharp and who ever JIME is were all chill
Very welcoming. Aero even said something about a Massage.
You got kicked not banned. It’s like being jumped into a gang. You’re gucci you can rejoin always
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 09-04-2022, 04:59 PM   #94
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
It’s always a good time to make money.
If it’s going to go up you make money.
If it’s going to go down you short it and make money.
Trading view comes with lots of bots for scalping.
I was building bots before AI was even a thing like that, would like to build something like that, I have gotten more into content generation lately, AI is the future.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:01 PM   #95
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

Quote:
I was building bots before AI was even a thing like that, would like to build something like that, I have gotten more into content generation lately, AI is the future.
Agree 100% Ai is already making huge waves

So what kind of content are you creating?
Old 09-06-2022, 12:31 PM   #96
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Agree 100% Ai is already making huge waves

So what kind of content are you creating?
blog post, copy, video scripts ect.

Literally got top seller on fiverr, and I use AI content LOL.

I manually edit though, fact check, grammar check ect, so you couldn't tell by reading it.

Last edited by Eviction; 09-06-2022 at 12:41 PM.
Old 09-06-2022, 05:13 PM   #97
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

Quote:
blog post, copy, video scripts ect.

Literally got top seller on fiverr, and I use AI content LOL.

I manually edit though, fact check, grammar check ect, so you couldn't tell by reading it.
Lmao I used to do that for extra cash.
A lot of people are catching on and just use
the services themselves now. There’s still $ in it tho.

Did you hear about that Ai that won some big art fair competition?
Old 09-07-2022, 10:03 AM   #98
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Lmao I used to do that for extra cash.
A lot of people are catching on and just use
the services themselves now. There’s still $ in it tho.

Did you hear about that Ai that won some big art fair competition?
yea jasper is what it's called that's what I use for content probably, reason why people is catching on because people use the content straight out of the AI tool without editing, sometimes that thing can write better than me and better than people I paid $100s of dollars to for content, you have to edit and proof read though because there is going to be incomplete sentences, and grammar issues, also if you are doing a product review type blog post sometimes it would list features that don't exist so you got to fact check, especially if your doing anything about health.

Last edited by Eviction; 09-07-2022 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-08-2022, 02:04 PM   #99
MAS GRĀV
Ralph Requiem

Quote:
yea jasper is what it's called that's what I use for content probably, reason why people is catching on because people use the content straight out of the AI tool without editing, sometimes that thing can write better than me and better than people I paid $100s of dollars to for content, you have to edit and proof read though because there is going to be incomplete sentences, and grammar issues, also if you are doing a product review type blog post sometimes it would list features that don't exist so you got to fact check, especially if your doing anything about health.
Yeah they still have some issues to work out.
You could also use things like Grammarly to
proofread and speed up production lol

I was just looking into Nvida’s Canvas Ai recently pretty interesting

If only we had access to LaMDA that would be great!
Endless possibilities.
LaMDA if you’re reading this join Netcees-
I’ll need a genius partner for the tag team battles ;)
Old 09-08-2022, 02:22 PM   #100
Eviction
Detained

I use grammarly for that.

Tags
1 viking pizza please, 14 inch jelq, 37 inch viking cock, first transexual viking, he said viking lol, mini soda vikings, the peaky vikings, true viking blood, viking, viking 3000m dash but swim, viking cries on youtube, viking cum overdose, viking gamgam cosplay, viking helmet manifesto, viking in minnasoda, viking shirts for 13.50, viking stfu dumb fagit, viking swim team, vikings have feelings too, vikings pillaged my anus, vikings took my goyle, vikings write poems