Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 02:20 AM   #841
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

BLACK HOODED GUISE? HOODED RIGHT FOR NOT BEING WHITE: STONE MASON; COLD ABRASION ARE NOT HOT/
I HAVE A PLOT TWIST FOR THIS BODY SHOT: *SHOTGUN BLAST*; WINE/WINE NO MORE: BUT THAT'S ALL I HEAR; WHEN I RIP YOUR MOUTH OFF WHEN YOU SHOUT OFF/

MILTON JOHN -

I'm the menace to society; slicker than a oil refinery; a stay on time when I bind with the binary/
Shinning thief; I believe I am the sea; rhyming needs; rhyming needs; rhyming needs; rhyming needs work; you cheap worth/
Old 08-27-2020, 02:24 AM   #842
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

I PuLL THE GUN FROM THE HOLSTER: FLIPPING TOASTERS ON PEOPLE TO FLIP SHIT: RIP THIS/
I KICK HITS LIKE NINJA TACTICS: RAPPING DRAGON; RIP APART THE SEAS; WITHOUT THE STAFF OF MOSES/

I'm kicking back like the engine's of a COMPUTER: I'm shooting computer's; laser pens; shooting computers/
Dueling abusers from the space; THE HOMOSAPIEN; BLOW GHOST RAPING KIDS; LIKE GHOST SHIP WHEN I BLOW SHIT//
Old 08-27-2020, 10:19 AM   #843
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON; GALLAGHER'S WEAPON; WEAPON FROM HEAVEN/
HELLISH' SIN; HELLISH' SIN; HELLISH SIN; WHAT THE HECK! I KILLED A ZILLION DEMONS IN HELL/

I'm the GALLAGHER'S WEAPON: SMASHING A MELON: SMASHING A MELANIN; GALAGGHER"S WEAPON/
SMASHING THE MELON: SMASHING THE MELON: I'm 'SMASHING BLUE' LIKE A JACKHAMMER/

Blue -

I'm the MANIC DEPRESSION; SYNTAX A WEAPON; SNYTAX A WEAPON; SYNTAX WEAPON; SYNTAX A WEAPON/
SYNTAX A WEAPON; SYNTAX A WEAPON; GALLGHER"S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER"S WEAPON/
Old 08-27-2020, 10:51 AM   #844
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

SYNTAX A WEAPON; GALLAGHER'S WEAPON: WEAPON OF HELL AND HECK; HEAVEN SENT: MESSAGE SENT WITH RAP RAPTOR RAP/
CALIBUR RAP; EXCALIBUR RAP; DAMAGE A RAP; PANACK ATTACK WITH GALLGHER'S WEAPON LIKE SMASHING YOUR MELON/

Blue -

I'm the fully grown syntax weapon; syntax a weapon; syntax a weapon; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/
GALLGHER'S WEAPON; MAXIMILLION PEGASUS; STEGASAUROUS; MEGASAROUS; STEGSAOUROUS RAP; MEGASAOROUS/BRAINDEAD
Old 08-27-2020, 11:03 AM   #845
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

BLUE GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON; BLUE TAIL WHIP CHOKES YOUR NECK; POPS YOUR HEAD/
POP YOUR HEAD: GALLGHER'S WEAPON: SMASHING YOUR MELON; POPPING YOUR HEAD LIKE A BLUE BALOON/

I'm a RED BALOON; FROM SMASHING YOU WITH GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON/
SMASHING YOUR MELON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER"S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/

Steins Gate -

I'm SMASHING YOUR MELON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON: SMASHING YOUR MELON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/
SHOOT THROUGH A BURST THROUGH A LEGEND: GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/

WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION; WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION; SEDUCTION/
SEDUCTION; WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION SEDUCTION; WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION: SEDUCTION/
Old 08-27-2020, 02:41 PM   #846
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

GALLAGHER"S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; MASTER THE SESSION WITH CLASS ROOM OF LESSONS/
I'm the master of LESSONS; I'm the master of LESSONS; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON; SMASHING YOUR MELON/

I'm the ORDER OF THE SERPENT; I'm the ORDER OF THE SERPENT; I'm the ORDER OF THE SERPENT: SERPENT IN THE GRASS/
BURNING THROUGH THE GRASS: BURNING THROUGH THE GRASS; BURNING THROUGH THE GRASS; SERPENT METHODICAL PLAN/

Age -

I'm ECHELON OF A EON: I'm ECHELON OF A EON; THE PEON OF WRITING; THE ENTICING LIGHTNING/
THE ENTICING LIGHTNING: THE ENTICING LIGHTING: SHOOT THE BREEZE: LIGHTNING STRIKES/

ENTICING THE NIGHT; ENTICING THE NIGHT: ENTICING THE NIGHT; LIGHTNING STRIKES/
THE EYE/I OF LIGHT; THE EYE/I OF LIGHT; THE EYE/I OF LIGHT: THE NIGHT IN THE EVENING LIGHT/
Old 08-27-2020, 04:54 PM   #847
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

THE MASTER OF MOMENTS, THE PLASTER OF MOMENTS: THE MASTER OF MOMENTS: PLASTER OF MOMENTS/
THE MASTER OF MOMENTS: THE PLASTER OF MOMENTS: THE MASTER OF MOMENTS; PLASTER OF MOMENTS/

I'm the RAPTURE OF OMEN; THE RAPTURE OF OCEANS'; THE RAPTURE OF OMEN; THE RAPTURE OF OCEANS'/
THE RAPTURE OF OMEN; THE RAPTURE OF OCEANS'; THE RAPTURE OF OMEN; THE RAPTURE OF OCEANS'/

Age -

I'm the NEGLIGENT SINNER: NEGLIGENT SINNER: NEGLIGENT SINNER: NEGLIGENT SINNER/
NEGLIGENT SINNER: NEGLIGENT SINNER: NEGLIGENT SINNER: NEGLIGENT SINNER/

THE SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SERPENT IN THE GRASS:/
THE SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SERPENT IN THE GRASS/
Old 08-27-2020, 05:59 PM   #848
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm as CLEVER AS A DEVIL; CLEVER AS A DEMON; CLEVER AS A FOX: CLEVER AS A SNAKE/
WEATHER FROM THE RAIN DRIPS FROM THE PAIN; A PAINFUL DEATH/DEPTH; LIKE HELL/

I'm the ending' of a SENTENCE: THE RENDERING ASCENDANT: DESCENDING FROM HEAVEN/
ASCENDING AS REVEREND: HEAVEN SENT: MESSAGE SENT: SPEWING PESTILENCE RHETORIC/

Age -

I'm the ending of a SENTENCE: rendering precision; ascension from the STAR NEBULA/
STARS ENDING SUNS; Bars ending suns; I've proven the MOON IS COLDER THAN THE SUN/

I'm the ascendant of sun rays; the sun rays; the sun rays; plummet grace/
I'm the suns rays; the ending of days; the ending of nights; the ending of eternity/
Old 08-27-2020, 08:04 PM   #849
Sinacog
Sini

CUNT to whoever I was battling.

THE END.
Old 08-29-2020, 12:16 PM   #850
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

BLUE/BLEW GALLGHER'S WEAPON; MASTER OF PEGASUS; RAPPING WITH NEGLIGENCE: ZAPPING NEPHLIM/
RAPPING RAPTOR RAPTURE SENTENCING'; 'CUT THE WRIST' LIKE TERRORIST WITH CUT BOMBS/

Blue -

I'm the MAKER OF HEAVEN: THE MAKER OF LIGHT: SENTENCING MIGHT BE GOOD/.?#YOUMADBRO/
I'm the sentence sin'; the sentence sin'; the commitment of zen; committing zen like thievery not robbery/
Old 08-29-2020, 02:24 PM   #851
Sinacog
Sini

SYNAGOGUE: I KILLED A ZILLION LIONS AND TIGERS: PYRE THE EMPIRE WITH A PARIAH A PRIEST/
The eyes of deceased; the eyes of the beast; THE BELLY OF THE BEAST CONTAINS LEVIATHAN SWIMMING IN ACID/

I'm the king COBRA: Boa CONSTRICTOR FROM THE ECHELON OF EON; STRETCHING WALLS LIKE PAINT/
I am the Saint from the bottomless pit of HELL; I excelled vain compel; and demon's came to me like I was THE DEVIL/
Old 08-30-2020, 11:20 PM   #852
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

GALLGHER'S WEAPON: MANIC DEPRESSION GALLGHER'S WEAPON; MANIC DEPRESSION/
SYNTAX AS WEAPON: SYNTAX AS WEAPON; SIN TAXING YOU; NOT WHEN I'M THE DEVIL/

I'm GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/
GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON/

STEINS GATE -

YOU FUCKING' ORGRE'; YOU FUCKING OGRE'.?
Old 08-31-2020, 02:18 AM   #853
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

SYNTAX WEAPON: SYNTAX WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON/
GALLGHER'S WEAPON; GALLGHER'S WEAPON; SMASHING YOUR MELON LIKE EATING WATER MELON/

I'm the melanin melon; they syntax bomb from beyond the serpent snake/
The serpent from beyond the lake; drowning baptism water in water/
Old 09-01-2020, 06:16 AM   #854
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

The sentencing' sin; the sentencing' sin; anguish lavish; sanctum lavish; HAVOC CYCLOPS/
PANICK THIS OCK WITH SYNTAX AND WRIST POPS; your wrist will POP for not being ''sharp' with terroist attacks/

I'm onyx stature; onyx stature; bubonic plague exodus plague; genesis blue; GENESIS WHITE CLOUDS/
Onyx stature; onyx stature; bubonic plague..bubonic plague..exodus plague..FALLS TO GENESIS AND REVELATION/

Age -

I'm the onyx stature; onyx stature; bubonic plague..exodus plague..exodus plague..death plague/
I am DEATH PLAGUE..putting you under a SCIENCE BOOK..BURNING THE TABLES..BURNING THE TABLES/

I'm the onyx stature..onyx stature..bubonic plague..bubonic plague.. exodus plague..genesis blue../
I'm the genesis blue..genesis blue..I AM GENESIS..putting exodus in a book..like the BIBLE/
Old 09-01-2020, 06:21 AM   #855
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

Bubonic Plague..bubonic plague..genesis blue..genesis blue..blue/blew your casket..like BROKEN ASHES/
I'm BROKEN ASHES..BROKEN ASHES..I COPE WITH RHYMES(COPIUS RHYMES) like you holding the BIBLE/

I'm the onyx stature; onyx stature; broken ashes; broken ashes..soaken matress.. soaken matress/
I have a pen' game; I have a pen' game; pen game INSANE; PEN GAME INSANE; PEN GAME ENDSANE/

Light Yagami -

Bubonic plague virus; osama bin laden virus; osama bin laden virus; osama bin laden virussync/#KURISUI
I'm the ashes in a casket; I'm the ashes in a casket; ashes in a casket; ashes in a casket; you mad bro#sesmictension/

I'm the aftermath of shattered glass; the aftermath of shattered glass; the aftermath shattered glass/
I'm the aftermath of shattered glass; the aftermath of shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass/ shattered glass#HASHTAGSTOPTELLINGMETHINGSINMYHEAD
Old 09-01-2020, 07:31 AM   #856
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the onyx stature; raptor rapture; raptor rapture; abracadabra; raptor rapture/
Abracadabra; NECROMANCER FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL..THE DEATH OF HELL/

I'm the onyx stature; onyx stature; onyx stature; BLOODY WALLS OF HELL WERE FILLED WITH DEMONS/
I AM DEMONS..DEVILS..ANGELS..I KILLED A PITCHFORK WITH MY SHARP MIND/

Light Yagami -

I'm the petrodancer; petrodancer; petrodancer; ANIMAL KINGDOM#YAWN/
I'm the petrodancer; petrodancer; petrodancer; ANIMAL KINGDOM#YAWN/
Old 09-01-2020, 07:35 AM   #857
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm ONYX STATURE: ONYX STATURE: ABRACABRA; ABRACADABARA; THE SEETHING SEETHER/
I AM THE SEETHING SEETHER..I KILLED A ZILLION ORAGATANGS..WITH A SHARP SWORD/

I'm the LEADER AND SEETHER; LEADER AND SEETHER: LEADER AND SEETHER; LEADER AND SEETHER/
THE BELIEVING BESIEGER..I'm the HORNY DEVIL WITH 6 BILLION HORNS/

Age -

I'm the NECROMANCER; THE NECROMANCER; the ability leader..besieger sieger/
The besieger sieger..I have onyx stature;..I CAUSED A BLUE BLOODY RAPTURE WITH A BLUE RAPTOR/

I'm the onyx stature..onyx stature..onyx stature..believing besieger/
The believing besieger..onyx stature..BLACK BIBLE WACKED WITH BROWN BIBLE; MUHHAMAD ALI/
Old 09-01-2020, 08:12 PM   #858
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

can we collab?

pm me
Old 09-01-2020, 09:10 PM   #859
Sinacog
Sini

Are you serious, English?

Let's do this.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:40 AM   #860
Sinacog
Sini

English, you're a cunt.
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1