Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #821
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

The MONARCHY OF DEMONS; THE MONARCHY OF DEMONS; THE OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE GLEAMING OF LIGHT/
SIEZING THE LIGHT; THE MONARCHY OF DEMONS: THE OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE ANGELS AND DEMONS LEGIONS/

I'm the moment of time and space; rhyme with grace; time and space; time's erased; time and space/
I am the moment of time and space where time's erased; I am JESUS CHRIST; I am JESUS CHRIST; SEA THE LIGHT/

I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: APPEASING LEGIONS: Jesus Christ: SEA THE LIGHT: SEA THE LIGHT/
I AM THE SEA OF LIGHT: I'm brightness and darkness; I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: APPEASING LEGIONS/

I'm the solstice soul; the solstice soul; the bottomless pit of HELL: the bottomless pit of HELL/
I am a bottomless pit of HELL; I'm the conjuring black magic; to KILL BLACK MAGIC WITH BLACK MAGIC/
Old 08-25-2020, 02:27 PM   #822
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

MONARCHY OF DEMONS: OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: BLUE/BLEW A CASKET WITH BANANA CLIPS: BLUE/BLEW DRAGON; ICE COLD/
SLICE BOLD LEADER'S WITH A NINE MILIMETER: SAINT PETER WITH GRENADE BEAMER: BLOW A SHOT IN YOUR FACE SO FAST; BLUE/BLEW FACE/

I'm the daminals animals; the animals danimals; the PROSPEROUS LEADER WITH BESIEGER SIEGER/
I HAVE BEAMER'S; I have a BLADE SHARPER THAN THE SHARPEST BLADE IN THE DRAWR; SHARPER THAN THE LIGHT: HEART IS IN THE PLIGHT/

Blue -

CASKET CLOSER: CASKER OPEN: CASKET PRETENDER: CASKET ASCENDER: CASKET ENDER: CASKET LENDER/
CASKET OYSTER: CASKET POSTER: CASKET OYSTER: CASKET OPENER: CASKET CLOSER: CASKET OPENER: CASKET CLOSER CASKET BANANAS/

I'm the OPEN LEANER: OPEN CLOSER: OPEN SIEGER: OPEN SIZER: OPEN OPENER: OPEN CLOSER: OPEN SHUTTER ISLAND/#CRISPYKREME
I'm the OPENER OF ARMISTICE'S: I'm the OPEENER OF LEAN: CASKET LEANER: BRASK BESIEGER: BACK LEANER: HOLDER OF LEAGUES: HOLDER OF BESIEGER/
Old 08-25-2020, 02:37 PM   #823
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the HOLDER OF DESTINY: RECIPE SHIEK; THE SOLEMN SONGS OF PSALM WITH SOLEMN SONGS OF PSALM/
I'll throw you down the bottomless pit of HELL; I'm the DEVIL'S DEMON WHO WAS MOCKING SIEGE: COCKED A SQUEEZE: PITCHFORK/

I'm the MOMENT OF TIME: OMEN OF RHYME: THE POTENT DESIGN; TROJAN WAR ;TOJAN HORSE: WATER THE SLAUGHTER/
THE SOLEMN AS SOMBER: BOTHERING GODS IN THE NEBULA; THE DEATH OF A BLADE: WAS THE DEATH OF YOUR 'SHARPNESS'/

Second Hand King -

BOTHERED SOCRATES!.?AubreyTrekNOTYOU
Old 08-25-2020, 02:47 PM   #824
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the HOPEFUL LIGHT: ROPE A FIGHT: TWO COLLIDED FIST PUNCH THROUGH TITANIUM WALLS/
I'LL LEAVE YOUR BRAINS ON THE WALLS LIKE PSYCHOLOGY LABS/

I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: SPARKING THE TREASON; FOR THE EMBARKING OF SEASONS/
HIEARCHY OF DEMONS: SPARKING A LEGION OF ANGELS AND DEMONS: A RAIN HALO IS SCREAMING/

CHICKEN (RURONI KENSHIN) -

PROSTRATE TO ME FAGGOT: I'M A ADDICT; I'M A FAGGOT/
I'm a FAGGOT: SCARLET JOHANSON FAGGOT FAGGOT/

MAGGOT FAGGOT: FAGGOT RATCHET: HATCHET INVOLVED IN FAGGOT MOVIE DOOBIE SCOOBIE DOOBIE MOVIE SCOOBIE DOOBIE/
I'm the movie SCOOBIE DOOBIE MOVIE DOOBIE SCOOBIE DOOBIE: SCOOBIE DOOBIE: SCOOBIE DOOBIE SNACK/NOVELTY ACT
Old 08-25-2020, 02:52 PM   #825
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm A DEVIL AND DEMON: LEGIONS ARE SCREAMING: ANGELS ARE SCREAMING: THE TABLE IS GLISTENING'; LAW/
PHOSPHOROUS LAW: THE TALK OF THE TOWN WASN'T YOU: YOU HAD A MASK ON/

I'm THE OMNIFICIENT BEING: SHINING SERENE: BASK IN GLOROUS COMPANIONSHIP/
FATHOM RIPS: PHANTOM RIPS: I TIPPED THE SCALES WITH GIBRALTER'S ROCK/

Milton John -

I'm the MASKING LEGION OF PANICKED DEMONS: BASK IN REASON/
BASK IN REASON: ATTACK THE SEASON: BASK IN SEASON: ULTRA-VIOLET SUN KISS: RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS SUN DIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS/#SPARK
Old 08-25-2020, 03:34 PM   #826
Sinacog
Sini

Netcee's vs. Rap-Royalty? LMAO!

According to my reading's and my establishment, I've seen quite the few emcee's gather around to battle in emcee region of legion. I do enjoy such a task; when I battled anyone; and won. Who else thinks that Netcee's is pretty good? Pretty solid emcee's; pretty solid emcee's; Dead Man, Zygote, Vulgar and all these emcee's are really well done. Are they Rap-Royalty level? I don't know. Let's see.

I DESTROYED..NEIGBHOR..VULGAR..SHARP..

WHERE'S THE COMPETITION?

LOL!
Old 08-25-2020, 04:08 PM   #827
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
AJ The Menace -

I'm A DEVIL AND DEMON: LEGIONS ARE SCREAMING: ANGELS ARE SCREAMING: THE TABLE IS GLISTENING'; LAW/
PHOSPHOROUS LAW: THE TALK OF THE TOWN WASN'T YOU: YOU HAD A MASK ON/

I'm THE OMNIFICIENT BEING: SHINING SERENE: BASK IN GLOROUS COMPANIONSHIP/
FATHOM RIPS: PHANTOM RIPS: I TIPPED THE SCALES WITH GIBRALTER'S ROCK/

Milton John -

I'm the MASKING LEGION OF PANICKED DEMONS: BASK IN REASON/
BASK IN REASON: ATTACK THE SEASON: BASK IN SEASON: ULTRA-VIOLET SUN KISS: RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS SUN DIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS RUN RIP SUN KISS/#SPARK
Do Sinacog vs Elton John next
Old 08-25-2020, 10:30 PM   #828
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

SALUTATIONS: LACERATION IMAGINATION; PASSIONATE STATEMENTS: BAR ABRASIONS: AND PASSIVE LAYMEN/
ACCURATE STATEMENTS: CANON BLAST ERADICATES ANSWER BACK; LIKE CANNON BATTLES/

I'm the MAKER OF HEAVEN; THE MAKER OF DESTINY: THE RECIPE OF DISASTER: THE RAPTURE/
I am ABRACADABRA: THE MASTER OF THE OMEN OF LIGHT: THE OGRE' IN FIGHT; ORCARINA OF TIME/

I'm the Master of negligence; dominant intelligence; prosperous hellish' sin; the dominant species/
Conquer diabetes with sweet gumption; eruption corruption; your STUCK ON A TUBE: without ANY SEX/

I'm the master of potency; the rapture of loneliness; the rapture is solemn/
The rapture is solemn; a pasture is solemn; I am christ navity; the rapture of raptor/

I'm the maker of heaven; the maker of light; the passionate burning/
The rapture of raptor; raptor tears through your seethe; and Excalibur/

Answer -

I'm the MASTER OF MOMENTS: OFFER A DOPE FREE: STYLE IS LONLINESS: PILE THE DOPEST ZITS/.?#YOUMADBRO
I'm the order of the phoenix; diabetes please; I'm the higher machine; pliers please; pull a tooth; lonely youth/

I'm the order of the serpent; the serpentine in the grass; the serpentine in the grass; the serpentine in the grass/
I'm the serpentine in the grass; the serpentine in the grass; the serpentine in the grass; serpentine in the grass; serpentine in the grass/

I'm the order of the phoenix; I'm the order of the phoenix; you're the cleanest; give me your Johnny apple seed treaty;#thattearsit/
I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: THE MONARCHY OF REASON: THE FELLOWSHIP.OF TIME AND SPACE: I'm ERASED/

I'm the fellowship of time; the fellowship of time; the fellowship of time; the fellowship of time/
The fellowship of time; the fellowship of time; the fellowship of time; ORACINA OF TIME/

I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: SUPPLYING THE SHEETHE: ORACINA OF TIME: SUPPLYING THE TIME/
SUPPLYING THE TIME; SUPPLYING THE TIME: ORACINA OF TIME: SUPPLYING THE TIME; ORACINA OF TIME/
Old 08-25-2020, 10:49 PM   #829
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS; OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE POTENT SEA OF POTENT SEA/
EROSION SEA: EROSION SEA; OCEANS' SEA WHIP CHAIN WHIP KILLS THE SLAVESHIP WHILE YOU GOT HUNG/

I'm the negligent spitter; the negligent spitter; the SPITTER FROM HELL: HELL'S CREVICES/
HELL'S CREVICES: HELL'S HELLISH SIN'; HELL'S WHIRLPOOL OPENED; HECK DESCENDED/

Second Hand King -

I WIN.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:09 AM   #830
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I am the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: PART THE SEAS WITH ALARMING SEAS/
Apotheocary; guns and ammo; camel's and serpents; ANIMAL SERPENT from the serpentine snake in the grass/

I'm the animal danimal backwards; the animal rabid wolverine; blitzscreen; smithereen; listerine/
Kiss the ring; blissful king; I am the MONARCHY OF DEMONS; FOLLOWING THE REASON OF THE WINTER SEASON/

The ArchFiend -

I win.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:13 AM   #831
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

The OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE MONARCHY OF DEMONS: THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS: THE BLOOD OF THE TERMITES/
BURN PLIGHT: BURNING LIGHT SCOURGES DARKNESS: RIPPING APART 'BLUE' LIKE GOD RAGING IN OCEANS'/

I'm the DEVIL AND DEMON: LEVEL THE REASON: THE WINTER SEASON: WRITTEN BEAMING/
I COURT DENOMINATIONS WITH BLUE/BLEW; I AM BLUE; WHEN I GET A BLOWJOB AND SHE SUCKS SO FAST: BLUE BLOOD COMES OUT/

Blue -

I'm MEXICAN AMERICAN: THE BLARING KIN: THE BLARING SIN; THE BLARING KIN: THE BLARING SIN: THE BLARING KIN: THE BLARING SIN/#YOUMADBRO
I'm the MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX EQUATION: INACT OBSERVATION: GENIUNE WRITER WITH BIRTH ATTIRE/

I'm the American scissor sister; I'm the American knight; with blaring sin; with blaring sin; with blaring sin/
I'm blaring sin; I'm blaring sin; I'm blaring sin; I'm blaring sin; I'm blaring sin; I'm blaring sin; I'm blaring sin; syntax warrior; your first mistake vessel? Really? NO!
Old 08-26-2020, 11:26 AM   #832
Sinacog
Sini

MASTER OF MOMENTS; RAPTURE OF OMEN: RAPTURE OF OMEN: RAPTURE OF OMEN LIGHT/
TROJAN OF WHITE: OMEN OF LIGHT: OMEN OF DARKNESS: OCEANS' OF LIGHT HAVE NO RAGE:; YET BLESS'ED/

I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: CADAVER OF LIGHT: WRATH OF THE MIGHT/
THE WRATH OF THE MIGHT: THE WRATH OF THE MIGHT; THE WRATH OF THE LIGHT: THE WRATH OF THE LIGHT/
Old 08-26-2020, 12:32 PM   #833
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the maker of heaven, the maker of light; the maker of destiny; the maker of faith
I'm the maker of hell; the maker of heck, the maker of sin, the maker of law
I'm a beacon of hope; the beacon of faith; the beacon of fate; the beacon of destiny
I'm the beacon of light; the beacon of life; the beacon of blight; the beacon of plight
I'm the orthodox demon; the unorthodox demon; the serpent in the grass
I'm the serpent in the grass; I'm the serpent in the grass; I'm the serpent in the grass
I'm a angel with a yellow halo; I'm a angel with a yellow halo; I'm a angel with a yellow halo
I'm a demon burning in hell; I'm a demon burning in hell; I'm a demon burning in hell
I'm the devil torturing in hell; I'm the devil torturing in hell; I'm the devil torturing in hell
I have insect intelligence; I have insect intelligence; I have insect intelligence
I am God judging in heaven; I am God judging in heaven; I am God judging in heaven
I am Jesus Christ walking on water; I am Jesus Christ walking on water; I am Jesus Christ walking on water
Old 08-26-2020, 01:16 PM   #834
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
German Lugar maneuver
you are the best mayne
Old 08-26-2020, 01:27 PM   #835
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the MAKER OF HEAVEN: THE MAKER OF LIGHT; THE MAKER OF HELL: THE MAKER OF HECK/
FORSAKEN THE NECK; WAS THE DECAPITATION OF HEAD: ERADICATION OF DEVESTATION; EVISVERATION OF DEATH/

I'm the NEGLIGENT SINNER: THE NEPHLIM SINNER: THE HELLISH' SIN; SELDOM SIN'; HELLISH' SIN/
EMBELLISHMENT OF HELLiSH' SIN; SELDOM SIN'; ERADICATING BLUE; like DESTROYING A OCEAN/

Blue -

I WIN.
Old 08-26-2020, 03:51 PM   #836
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

MANIC DEPRESSION: MESSAGE FROM HEAVEN: MESSAGE FROM HEAVEN; ESSENCE OF LOVE/
PRESSENCE OF DOVE; PRESSENCE OF DOVE: I'm putting 'X IN A BOX' like a X BOX 360/

I'm the LOTUS BLOSSOM: THE ABRACDABRA; THE LOTUS BLOSSOM: THE MOSES ROSES BLOSSOM/
I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: THE OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE DEMONIC AURA: KILLING PERSONS (PER SINS)/

Age -

I'm the MONARCHY OF DEMONS: THE OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE MONARCHY OF DEMONS/
THE OLIGARCHY OF DEMONS: THE DEMON FROM SPAWN: THE DEMON FROM SPAWN; THE RESPOND/RESPAWN OF DEMOND CLAWS/

I'm the ECHELON OF EON: THE ECHEON OF EON: THE DEMON FROM SPAWN: THE DEMON FROM SPAWN/
THE DEMON FROM SPAWN: THE DEMON FROM SPAWN; THE DEMONIC SWORD 'CUTTING' METAL SWORD/
Old 08-26-2020, 10:37 PM   #837
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

The GOLDEN ONE: THE HOLY SUN: THE HOLY SUN: THE HOLY SUN: THE GOLDEN ONE/
THE GOLDEN ONE; THE GOLDEN ONE; I'll HIT THE GOLDEN ONE WITH A HOLY TOUCH; HOLY FUCK/

I'm the DAMNATION OF ANIMATION: THE ANIMAL WITH RAZOR SHARP CLAWS: MAWS/
THE RAZOR SHARP CLAWS: THE RAZOR SHARP CLAWS: SLASH YOUR FACE DURING THE FACE OFF: FACE OFF/

TGO -

I'm the unorthodox dragon; saggin lagging dragon/
Lagging bragging dragon..lagging...bragging dragon#TRYHARD/

I'm the mention of assist (acyst) the mention of a wrist/
The mention of a wrist; the terroist; of blaring wrist; terroist; blaring wrist; terroist; blaring wrist; terroist; blaring wrist; terroist; blaring wrist; terroist; blaring wrist/#SHOTGUNBLAST
Old 08-26-2020, 11:46 PM   #838
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

I'm the DEMON AND DEVIL: DREAMING OF LEVEL: DEMON AND DEVIL: DREAMING OF LEVEL/
I AM DEMONIC SPAWN: DEMONIC SPAWN: DEMONIC SPAWN FROM HECK; A CLEVER DEVIL/

SINI -

I'm as clever as a devil clever as a fox clever as Sparta; clever as Sparta/
Part the tools; part the tools; part the tools; part the tools; MAKE SENSE/
Old 08-27-2020, 12:36 AM   #839
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

You fucking suck faggot
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 08-27-2020, 02:17 AM   #840
Sinacog
Sini

AJ The Menace -

ACOST THE KNIFE: A SLICE OF PIE; EASY AS PIE: EASY AS CAKE: EASY AS A PIZZA SLICE DEVOURED BY A PIZZA GUY/
YOU GREASY FRIES AIN'T CHEESY RIGHT? CHEESY LIFE: nOT SOPHISTICATED: BE POETS (PO ITS) IN THE EVENING LIGHT?/

Age -

I'm the night owl; run the block; marathon; run the block; marathon; marathon; marathon; run the block; marathon/,.
TITLE RUN WAS LIKE PORIDGE; the edge of the precipice; negligent xinfinity/
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1