Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Hey where's your buddy mmlp... funny he sent you a bar but the last two weeks he posted himself....hmmm
Well the Last two weeks he wasn’t Working away.

@Sharp haha true that I am forever at 99 percent inbox full regardless how many pages I delete a day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:38 PM   #802
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@Sharp Oh but you want to say some sly subliminal BS about it like everyone else is in here at Flows knees telling him why they can't on every battle even though the requirement is 4. Now you trying to back pedal and make more sly comments...I keep it 100, your two faced.

Last edited by Incredible; 04-08-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:42 PM   #803
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
Well the Last two weeks he wasn’t Working away.

@Sharp haha true that I am forever at 99 percent inbox full regardless how many pages I delete a day
Right sure ok then post the proof that he sent you that bar text, PM, email.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:45 PM   #804
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey where's your buddy mmlp... funny he sent you a bar but the last two weeks he posted himself....hmmm
Quote:
Right sure ok then post the proof that he sent you that bar text, PM, email.
I don’t need too. Your opinion is of no interest. What are you suggesting though I’m eager to hear it.
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 04:48 PM   #805
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
@Sharp Oh but you want to say some sly subliminal BS about it like everyone else is in here at Flows knees telling him why they can't on every battle even though the requirement is 4. Now you trying to back pedal and make more sly comments...I keep it 100, your two faced.
What was subtle or subliminal? I'm literally just trying to help you understand the situation while pretty clearly insulting your writing
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:49 PM   #806
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

@seth @Incredible

Podcast?
Old 04-08-2019, 04:49 PM   #807
Incredible

Lol don't need to, right of course because your Flow his friend and the mod. MMLP hasn't even posted this week. this nor did he vote at all wonder if you'll penalize him. What am I suggesting? Lol right ok man. Whatever you say boss.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:50 PM   #808
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
@seth @Incredible

Podcast?

Can't until after 9pm est.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:52 PM   #809
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
MMLP hasn't even posted this week. this nor did he vote at all wonder if you'll penalize him. What am I suggesting? Lol right ok man. Whatever you say boss.
That might have been something to do with working away hence needing me to post his bar on his behalf Sherlock

I will warn him as I did the others who went two weeks without the voting requirements in the mag.

Thanks for your input though, as usual it was as wanted as your parenting and partnership
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 04:54 PM   #810
Incredible

Quote:
What was subtle or subliminal? I'm literally just trying to help you understand the situation while pretty clearly insulting your writing
Your op was the one that you mentioned me in for no reason, but to explain and get a reaction out of your little puppy dog. And he replied wanting to know what you meant. Why you even bring it up? Why you breaking down why you can't vote on every battle, any one else do that, please show me the quote. That second post I said you were being sly again. Not subliminal
Old 04-08-2019, 04:58 PM   #811
Incredible

Quote:
That might have been something to do with working away hence needing me to post his bar on his behalf Sherlock

I will warn him as I did the others who went two weeks without the voting requirements in the mag.

Thanks for your input though, as usual it was as wanted as your parenting and partnership
Then why wont you post the proof? Cause your lying

Oh man another joke about parenting man you just got em on lock down uh yeah cause you have a happy life. Getting kicked out every 5 months cause your baby moms selling and doing crack. But your dumbass just keeps upgrading her. Doing it for the kids though right? Lol lame pos dad.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:06 PM   #812
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Then why wont you post the proof? Cause your lying

Oh man another joke about parenting man you just got em on lock down uh yeah cause you have a happy life. Getting kicked out every 5 months cause your baby moms selling and doing crack. But your dumbass just keeps upgrading her. Doing it for the kids though right? Lol lame pos dad.
Lol - ultracrepidarienism is never a good look on anyone.
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #813
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

I said I'd vote on them aside from two and if there's one thing I do consistently, it's over explain

I'm free after 9 if we want to hash it out
@Innovator would make a great mediator
Old 04-08-2019, 05:25 PM   #814
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

NO ONE likes losing by a single vote, but this shit should of ended already so I need more votes on those last theee battles ideally. I’ll leave them open another hour and a half then sadly I will have to close them.
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 06:16 PM   #815
Incredible

Quote:
Lol - ultracrepidarienism is never a good look on anyone.
Neither is writing for someone else posting it and then losing the battle for them.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:19 PM   #816
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

HOLY SHIT!
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #817
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Neither is writing for someone else posting it and then losing the battle for them.
I refer you back to my ultracrepidarianism comment

this will continue to loop until you learn

an be thankful i didnt just dq you
Quote:
Old 04-08-2019, 06:45 PM   #818
Incredible

Quote:
I said I'd vote on them aside from two and if there's one thing I do consistently, it's over explain

I'm free after 9 if we want to hash it out
@Innovator would make a great mediator
What is there to be hashed out though? Once again a chance you to boost your ego. It was clear from the beginning. Me and Lars intro was WAY different from everyone else AND you didn't even do the full research on the subject. So I told you it looks like you were favoring him making him out to be the winner before the verses were even read. Then you choose to vote on my battle first even though you were told IN DETAIL that I thought you were favoring him. The fuck? Why would you not initially think to yourself maybe I should stay away from this one. whatever, sure for your enjoyment I'll hop on the podcast with you.

Oh as far as the MNF light up bar I was wrong it's the fox themed song maybe you've seen this.

Last edited by Incredible; 04-08-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:46 PM   #819
Incredible

Quote:
I refer you back to my ultracrepidarianism comment

this will continue to loop until you learn

an be thankful i didnt just dq you
Lol dq me? The battles over I beat you faggot
Old 04-08-2019, 06:52 PM   #820
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Lol dq me? The battles over I beat you faggot
Actually as it stands you have never beaten me, an I have used the same angle every time, without the need for word play, an won with out a single vote against me.. how does that feel? Saying that I imagine its hard to feel with such a gaping hole in your life, is that why you do text? Is this to fill those lonely evenings you once spent reading bed time stories? It almost makes me feel sorry for you, not in a nice way mind, more in a pity sort of way, but not even the good pity where you see someone disabled or a dog with three legs, more like that disgusted pity when you see a homeless crack addict convulsing an walk past hurriedly trying not to make eye contact whilst breathing in through your nose as if just to smell the persons failure might be contagious.
Quote:

Last edited by Flow; 04-08-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Tags
1 lip., all i need is 1 lip, cinderella shoot a fella, flow throwing subtle shade, go back to rb, hope zelph gets shot, one fucking lip, pig with one lip, rb heads bout to champ tho, rb voters have down syndrome, rb worst voters ever, squidward shooter?, where's sinacog?, worst 1-2 league ever, zelph is trash, zelph sucks, zelph super trash