Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #61
Immaculate

Battle Record: 0-3

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Immaculate

@TYSON, they aint got sooooooooul haha.

@Naq, said it so simple, I hope they comprehend even that.
Immaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:31 PM   #62
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Color me badd!!!!!
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #63
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmfao@tyson u feminine as fuck if you rolling rocking "lets get it on" by urself. or fucking "ill make love to you" on hyour way to the drive thru. lets be real. if you aint into that type of shit for pussy then u soft as shit.

i got mad respect for r.b singers but boybands is a different category and sing different type of music. and though i think cats like marvin gaye n shit is legends if u still do what i stated int he first sentance u soft as fuck.

lmao@how right anonymous is
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:38 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I wannaa sexxxx u upppp!!!:rolleyes:
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #65
Immaculate

Immaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant futureImmaculate has a brilliant future

Old 03-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #66
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
lmfao@tyson u feminine as fuck if you rolling rocking "lets get it on" by urself. or fucking "ill make love to you" on hyour way to the drive thru. lets be real. if you aint into that type of shit for pussy then u soft as shit

lmao@how right anonymous is
Lol u funny as hell. Soft? Cause I would listen to that shit by myself. Naw riding and listening to it with my homeboys would make me soft. Nigga Hannibal, jack the ripper, was listening to opera music While chopping bodys up, so they make them soft. I bet if u checked tookies ipod he would have some old school classics like mentioned. U white bro best answer to this culture clash right here. And u cool but I would beat the shit out u irl, guarantee, so that makes u wet tissue flimsy nigga.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:12 PM   #67
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Lol u funny as hell. Soft? Cause I would listen to that shit by myself. Naw riding and listening to it with my homeboys would make me soft. Nigga Hannibal, jack the ripper, was listening to opera music While chopping bodys up, so they make them soft. I bet if u checked tookies ipod he would have some old school classics like mentioned. U white bro best answer to this culture clash right here. And u cool but I would beat the shit out u irl, guarantee, so that makes u wet tissue flimsy nigga.

lmao really tyson?

check this bro being white has shit to do with it. im just a smuch a part of that culture as you are. and second of all that whole "id beat the shit out of u" thing on the internet isnt for me chief. im a grown ass man i dont make threats on the net. in real life we'd throw hands ud maybe fade me. maybe u wouldnt. u dont know me nor do i know u. but stop wit that shit on the net i actually got respect for u so dont be one of them dudes rofl

i dont get on here n talk tough cuz tbh i dont need to rofl

u riding by urself n u listen to that shit u soft as fuck to me and id tell u that to ur face despite the outcome. now thats real talk
Old 03-13-2013, 05:16 PM   #68
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
and for the record . opera and classical and boyband music is completely differnet. u do ealise shit like boys 2 men is made strictly for females right? who u think the biggest fucking audience is? u think u gon go to a b2men concert n see a ton of guys? naw if u see a dude there he either gay or fucking taking his girl out. u aint gon see no dude hanging there by himsefl like "yo im just here cuz the band is my shit"
Old 03-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #69
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

these young boys don't know nothing about that shit Tyson. These niggas grew up knocking boots to shit like "lady gaga" and shit. Fluck they know about that shit. Thats why the world is overpopulated in my opinion, got these young niggas busting all types of nuts in these bitches to this fast paced shit, sonic the hedge hog sex ass niggas man. smh, niggas needing hip placements at 19 and shit smh, ya'll fluckin the game up. Young whippersnappers need to slow it down, take your time, make that bitch cringe. You fuck a bitch slow hard and deep to Boyz to Men Uhh Ahh and see what I'm talking about bout. The bitch will get up after a days rest and wanna cook breakfast lunch and dinner for you..........for breakfast
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #70
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
these young boys don't know nothing about that shit Tyson. These niggas grew up knocking boots to shit like "lady gaga" and shit. Fluck they know about that shit. Thats why the world is overpopulated in my opinion, got these young niggas busting all types of nuts in these bitches to this fast paced shit, sonic the hedge hog sex ass niggas man. smh, niggas needing hip placements at 19 and shit smh, ya'll fluckin the game up. Young whippersnappers need to slow it down, take your time, make that bitch cringe. You fuck a bitch slow hard and deep to Boyz to Men Uhh Ahh and see what I'm talking about bout. The bitch will get up after a days rest and wanna cook breakfast lunch and dinner for you..........for breakfast

rofl u agreeing with what i said. the shit is used for pussy if its a guy using it.....but yo a real g dont need a soundtrack to get his bitch ready lmfao
Old 03-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #71
Immaculate

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
and for the record . opera and classical and boyband music is completely differnet. u do ealise shit like boys 2 men is made strictly for females right? who u think the biggest fucking audience is? u think u gon go to a b2men concert n see a ton of guys? naw if u see a dude there he either gay or fucking taking his girl out. u aint gon see no dude hanging there by himsefl like "yo im just here cuz the band is my shit"
B2M is made strictly for females?

Wow. And I thought you were smarter then this. Lol. Stop it man.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:25 PM   #72
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

U know wats funny is no I don't ride around and listen to it in my car but its on my ipod. And if a nigga felt like riding listening to it in my car then I would. And me telling u id mollywop your head to the ground is implying that music choice don't make a nigga soft. And u being white does effect it cause a black southern family respect that type of music it is our culture it is good music. I don't not like u Bro but u call it like u see it and ill call it like I see it. Shit country music is sappy as fuck and u see and hear u hillbillies drive with the shit sky hi.

Also, that concert shit u said is true tho lol
Old 03-13-2013, 05:29 PM   #73
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
U know wats funny is no I don't ride around and listen to it in my car but its on my ipod. And if a nigga felt like riding listening to it in my car then I would. And me telling u id mollywop your head to the ground is implying that music choice don't make a nigga soft. And u being white does effect it cause a black southern family respect that type of music it is our culture it is good music. I don't not like u Bro but u call it like u see it and ill call it like I see it. Shit country music is sappy as fuck and u see and hear u hillbillies drive with the shit sky hi.

Also, that concert shit u said is true tho lol

rofl but u missing my point my g. theres a reason for that type of music. its usually for ass. at the beggining they had cool shit like mo town philly or whatever its called. but after that most there shit went strictly 4 the ladies. i mean i still listen to some bell biv devoe n shit from time to time but thats only if it pop on the radio n i dont feel like turning it off. but u wont catch me rocking out at they concert, i wont buy they cd's n shit. but i guess its im never depressed enough to listen to shit like end of the road, and why ima listen to shit like ill make love to u while im driving in my car rofl that just sounds funny as shit

now cuz im white im a hillbilly

FUCK U TYSON rofl
Old 03-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #74
Immaculate

Wait, your white? Lol.

I understand now. All goods.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:34 PM   #75
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immaculate View Post
Wait, your white? Lol.

I understand now. All goods.

the fucks that mean
Old 03-13-2013, 05:38 PM   #76
Immaculate

It means your white lol naw, I get it now. All goods. No hard feelings boss.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #77
God Of War
The Landlord

lmao u racist fucks
Old 03-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #78
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

how is liking boy bands more reasonable if you're black haha they're mostly white douches

tyson if i saw u walking around the block bumping backstreets back i'd smack the grape soda out ur cheeks kid
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #79
Immaculate

Lmfao
Old 03-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #80
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Lmao...

Like I said before my elders listened to that shit and i just cant help but feel it. Takes me down memory lane. I will enjoy that shit if u think I'm soft for it then that's your prerogative. Runn up son. Boooiiii.

Also u know u listen to country. Wats your favorite artist faith hill maybe reba..lmao