Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2014, 08:30 AM   #61
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Sicc you are fighting a battle you can not win lol

If all you have planned is to say Netcees is dead over and over then that's gonna get boring pretty quick.

There are plenty of writers posting in OM, plenty posting in disc, plenty competiting in the topical league, and dudes text when they want to.

There is no site with a discussion forum as active as this one, and no site with a topical league or OM forum with more talent/activity ...we just completed a tournament which it
was largely agreed upon was probably the most stacked line up anyone had seen before.

I think Netcees will be ok.
No offense but your the last person to talk to about battles tbh

You no show almost 60% of all your battles smh
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:31 AM   #62
Sicc

Quote:
Find me a site with a more active doscussion forum and a more talent filled league of any genre.

That is your mission before u can be taken seriously
Bro, FUCK DISCUSSIONS, man. WHO CARES ABOUT HAVING TALENT?? RB IS 10X more active then this place, you will add competition by joining.

Activity + Competition = Cool forum.

This has neither because all the competition, DON'T BOTHER TO BATTLE.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:32 AM   #63
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

lol at the autocorrect. get u deciphered the fuck out of that shit. good job. n yes i do remember u. guy with fairly oddparents avy
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 AM   #64
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Word @Muff

lmao I cant believe you still have that avy from NC1 that shit funny
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 AM   #65
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick View Post
No offense but your the last person to talk to about battles tbh

You no show almost 60% of all your battles smh
80%

But that's because I don't care enough...but that doesn't take away from the truth of what I said.

Plus, there is nobody on this site I can't beat, nothing left to prove. I did all that 7 years ago.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:33 AM   #66
Sicc

Why do you think @SiK and @Bender bounced. They are competing on RB. That's where it is at now and days, brother.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:35 AM   #67
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
80%

But that's because I don't care enough...but that doesn't take away from the truth of what I said.

Plus, there is nobody on this site I can't beat, nothing left to prove. I did all that 7 years ago.
You basically shooting yourself in the foot

Get the fuck outta here talking about saving activity and you no showing 80% of your battles

Seriously tho? If thats the case then why bother to accept a battle in the first place? Wtf kinda logic is that
Old 04-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #68
Sicc

I've been on pretty much every forum, under the names:

Immortal-Siccness, Siccness, Sicc, ClasSicK, ILLestRated, iQ or EyeQue back in the day.

Recently, Trademark, Obnoxious or nOx

Have had plenty of user names.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #69
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
Bro, FUCK DISCUSSIONS, man. WHO CARES ABOUT HAVING TALENT?? RB IS 10X more active then this place, you will add competition by joining.

Yeah but thats cuz nobody here cares or wants to battle...so what's the problem?

If I did want to battle I would post more on RB again, but I don't and I prefer the discussion here and I like reading the dope writers.

The only reason text isn't active here is because most ppl here are over it by now...I don't understand why that is a problem.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:36 AM   #70
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:

rb sucks . name one great head to come out of Rb besides absent minded. n in the Grand scheme of things even he was decent. btw dont name spitacular or anyone ive beaten ty
Old 04-03-2014, 08:39 AM   #71
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Yeah but thats cuz nobody here cares or wants to battle...so what's the problem?

If I did want to battle I would post more on RB again, but I don't and I prefer the discussion here and I like reading the dope writers.

The only reason text isn't active here is because most ppl here are over it by now...I don't understand why that is a problem.
Wrong

I made a callout in the BA and got no answer Im still active but you lazy fucks are the ones not showing and not providing 2 links

You dont battle cuz your lazy as fuck
Old 04-03-2014, 08:39 AM   #72
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
rb sucks . name one great head to come out of Rb besides absent minded. n in the Grand scheme of things even he was decent. btw dont name spitacular or anyone ive beaten ty
I don't care what RB was. I'm saying where RB stands now. A lot of new names with talent competing and making it a better place to post at, tbh.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:42 AM   #73
Sicc

Quote:
Wrong

I made a callout in the BA and got no answer Im still active but you lazy fucks are the ones not showing and not providing 2 links

12, Twelve = Awkward but cool name actually. Don't make me carry you out of here. GO TO RB, son. Compete with @SiK, @Bender, and Myself amongst others thirsty for textcee relevance. Lol... I just fuckin champed FL with NO EFFORT and basically threw that belt in the title and let new people compete for it, lol Because I didn't feel like holdin' on to it...
Old 04-03-2014, 08:42 AM   #74
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
You basically shooting yourself in the foot

Get the fuck outta here talking about saving activity and you no showing 80% of your battles

Seriously tho? If thats the case then why bother to accept a battle in the first place? Wtf kinda logic is that
When did I mention saving activity? I don't care about activity.

And when I accept a battle I always plan to show, but then I find something else to do and forget...cuz its just text.

My point was I think Netcees is good the way it is...fucving text, if dudes wanna txt thwn they will...if not they won't.

Chill out lol

Old 04-03-2014, 08:43 AM   #75
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

fair enough rb guy..id visit but ive been banned for the past 9 yrs

because i ethered smokajoka for 6 consecutive pages

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-03-2014 at 08:45 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:43 AM   #76
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Wrong

I'd destroy you tho.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #77
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

This thread is wack. A helpless cry out to get some dinky faggots in your corner before bags gets back. Go the fuck away if you don't like it here? We don't care about horse shit you're spewing. You are insignificant. Here and over there. I have more pull there than you ever will and that site sucks gay dick. All I see is tears when I read a sicc post. Changes avy twice a day, can still point out cornball-rants w/o seeing name. Says wack faggots left so everybody should follow. He's an idiot. Witty isn't even top 10 topical wise here and he would breeze through the garbage being posted there. Again. To clarify. You're an I d I o t . . . .
Old 04-03-2014, 08:44 AM   #78
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
fair enough....id visit but ive been banned for the past 9 yrs

because i ethered smokajoka for 6 consecutive pages
I will tell them to un ban you. That faggot is a biter and no longer a member of staff or ever posts cause he was caught biting.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:45 AM   #79
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Wise Ways View Post
This thread is wack. A helpless cry out to get some dinky faggots in your corner before bags gets back. Go the fuck away if you don't like it here? We don't care about horse shit you're spewing. You are insignificant. Here and over there. I have more pull there than you ever will and that site sucks gay dick. All I see is tears when I read a sicc post. Changes avy twice a day, can still point out cornball-rants w/o seeing name. Says wack faggots left so everybody should follow. He's an idiot. Witty isn't even top 10 topical wise here and he would breeze through the garbage being posted there. Again. To clarify. You're an I d I o t . . . .
You screaming for attention. Get bags' fat tuna can dick out your mouth, queer. Thirsty faggot.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:45 AM   #80
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
12, Twelve = Awkward but cool name actually. Don't make me carry you out of here. GO TO RB, son. Compete with @SiK, @Bender, and Myself amongst others thirsty for textcee relevance. Lol... I just fuckin champed FL with NO EFFORT and basically threw that belt in the title and let new people compete for it, lol Because I didn't feel like holdin' on to it...
Lmao its a Street Fighter reference son

Nah I'm already a member there I think my account still banned tho cuz those fagg0ts up in the LLL got mad I called out Token for recycling and proved it with links

Word

Tags
aero is successful in life, carbon copy homosexual, certainly gay, ellen is j.beibers secret mom, i'm sick. i need tylenol., just a tag passing by, marla hooch cooch juice, maths dabte corney faggit-bags, maths dabte low boarding itt, maths debate ruining nc, maths debate to ruin thread, sick has anal aids, sick rhymes w/dick, witty is a faygut, witty is my friend