Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2018, 05:44 PM   #61
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

dont eat sentient beings

help those that need it

dont give money to companies u disagree w/

follow your heart

<3
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:56 PM   #62
Elfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Lasagna scone come forth, and I shall bestow reps upon you
What’s good my G
Old 09-08-2018, 06:25 PM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
dont eat sentient beings

help those that need it

dont give money to companies u disagree w/

follow your heart

<3

How has this worked out so far for you in your young life sir? and do you have a family?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfo View Post
What’s good my G
this is a serious thread, Elf. This does not concern you, sir. Please leave if you will not contribute. Thank you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:34 PM   #65
Elfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
this is a serious thread, Elf. This does not concern you, sir. Please leave if you will not contribute. Thank you.
Suck my elf cock
Old 09-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #66
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfo View Post
Suck my elf cock
This is now the second time you have linked me to homosexuality. Also the way you do it in such an aggressive tone belies my previous point of your sheep nature.

Learn to board better be a better person and be real with yourself.

Or keep being an alias. But either way leave this thread. This is a serious thread.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #67
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
How has this worked out so far for you in your young life sir? and do you have a family?
fairly new codes i've implemented and i dont think most of them have substantial effect on the way my life works out that quickly, its more just recalibrating the daily choices i have to make regardless, and making a little time to help others. the last one has definitely lead me to a lot of dope places people & experiences tho

if youre asking if i have kids no
Old 09-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #68
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Word. I am curious about the dietary code. May I enquire of you about it?
Old 09-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #69
boof

please
Old 09-08-2018, 07:01 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

What are the limits of which you would adhere to this code?
Old 09-08-2018, 07:19 PM   #71
boof

i mean as long as i can avoid it i will
Old 09-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
i mean as long as i can avoid it i will
So for an example if in a survival situation you would hunt before starvation by?
Old 09-09-2018, 12:43 AM   #73
boof

if my only options were hunt or starve to death i would hunt yea
Old 09-09-2018, 12:52 AM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Is it fair to consider a redefinition to rule as that could change more with circumstances?
when I think code, I think unchanging unless you choose to. Which I guess negates my initial thought. I apologize. I was vegan for a few months. It was cool.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:10 AM   #75
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Boof and the semantics of this thread have had me consider adding some specifics. when I say code I am referring to a statement which reflects a life long status with you, so to speak.

so like "train your mind, body, and spirit." would be a good example. this is something that is life long for me. I also am predictively programming you to implement these behaviors in you. I am sure you figured that out though some time ago. perhaps even maybe from the beginning? The question would then logically proceed: Was I telling you this was happening from the beginning? Because if I was, does that mean that your brain is now linking this programming with all past linkings? perhaps. If so, that would mean that there is actually a lot going on right now metaphysically, and because of this, there are many potential iterations of your potential characters synching into this moment right here with you from now on, because you learned the wisdom of praying for the best of all possible worlds, and have never negated the Call. A lot going on indeed. As we continue to describe what those of lower and more common attention spans would now merely look at and graze over and then call nonsense cannot attest to, there is a blessing in patience. Meditate for patience. learn to meditate with your eyes open. Chess is good for this. Fishing is good for this, that is why a lot of older men do it, and although they have no idea why it is good for them, they know that they feel better afterwards. These are also written indications to coincide with a renewed desire to only speak original thoughts which represent the synthesis of the current season's accumulated knowledge. Good Will Hunting's shunning of plagiarism is a common and lewd offense made marketable by social media meme creators and the originators of this planet cannot understand when more lemmings engage the gambit. is there even a range that potential begins to cap at? like you are a create-a-character and you can just max out all your states at 99 like this was an old EA sports game from the 90's on Super Nintendo. The only Genesis we ever rocked was when we stood sentry at the gate holding flaming swords. OH spare me the religious undertones we can't hear that their defensive parameters go up. This makes the fact that it was a gate that did this all the more ironic. Do you not see what boarding could be? this is merely a simple representation of true concentration upon the infinity of concepts available for eloquent discussion and thoughtful construction of logical and reasonable arugments that happen to be grammatically sound while poetically harmonious. this causes the chemicals inside of your serotonin receptors to fire and branch. This is neurogenesis, which we also enjoy. The beginning was actually the end, and Big Rube was wrong about that. I am sorry, and it hurts to say, but he was, because I enjoy his take on things. So we remember the future. And we preserve sentience, and we train ourselves in how to write and think and speak, and do all three in a manner that makes all three blend seamlessly to the receiver of them. this is meditating with my eyes open as well, so I can not apologize for it. We have long since stopped leaving any pretense that we were here to play ball with your nonsensical agendas so we are once again waging frequency interval dispersions at the collected plaque which surrounds your dendritic pathways. In doing this, there are more than seventy seven million moments of various word choices or even physical actions that could replace these keys klicking, and that is harrowing to think of, and nothing to shirk at, even though the lazier versions of yourself might say that a number that large demands accountability for being shirked at, or even the nihilistic temptation to say that it is so large it justifies it. Well. What choice will you make?

Can it be done>? The code is your programming. Expose it and let us hack it. You must trust us though. Have we not proved trustworthy? has your life not improved? and not in the creepy needful things way that the darkness and it's representatives try and hustle you, but in the sincere and Godly sort? The path before you. Water holds wishes. the wishing well is more than a 1990's shopping mall portal, it is also lilerally molecular storage tanks for thoughts. Time under tension produces the greatest muscle tone, and the same is said for the brain, how could it be any different if you believe any of this real? Serious thread, guys.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:39 AM   #76
boof

that was beautiful
Old 09-09-2018, 07:55 AM   #77
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
that was beautiful
Thank you.

Tags
davinichin code, devinchies coad, dinvinchi code, divinety cone, duhvenchy code, its davinci you fucking clod, lasagna scone