Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2014, 09:21 AM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Weighs View Post
^ both Rons are pronounced the same. I believe it's just a difference in spelling..
i pronounce rawn like this:

gre-gor-y chrys-tal

how bout u?
Old 02-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #62
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao Ron lying like his name pronounced Rawn and shit

you the faggot who admitted to 'giving up on the board' here before going AWOL then resurfacing over at RB rhen you thought the smoke had cleared

the smoke aint cleared faggot, its been blown straight back up your ass which is what got you so irritable

dont even try to make this a you/diode thing to avoid confrontation with someone real like me who will expose how big a fraud you are to this entire site in a heartbeat

dont make me have to check you twice

bet.
please faggot you didnt check a mother fucking thing

i can copy post after post of u over there at rb "come on guissseee we got to do this for the site this is my homeeee"

lmao gtfo of here. i aint one of them little noob guys u try to pick on so u can flex and show ur flabby ass muscles to fat boy

by how u act on here is how i can tell irl you dont throw nothing at them bars you claim you go to, u run your mouth to much thats how i know you get smacked in it

i bet in real life you do the same shit u do here, u step up to some little kid younger then you and try to push em around

im done addressing you because out of every one here dawg you are one of the biggest cancers, because this is all u really do right here ur the same dude jumping from site to site trying to troll things, its bad enough to where al the admins talk about how much of a cancer you are to there platform and there vision

so say what u want, and until your doing something positive for the scene then dont speak to or at me
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:19 AM   #63
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
im ready for it, i got to have a username n shit for namix tho to set up his account lol and an email, he never sent it to me
i dropped it in our IM convo bro -- i'll hit you up on FB with it

Site5 gave me an invoice for the big number today, which I fully intend not to pay, but want to make sure we transplant the site first lol!
Old 02-21-2014, 09:15 AM   #64
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post

Site5 gave me an invoice for the big number today, which I fully intend not to pay, but want to make sure we transplant the site first lol!
i would highly recommend downloading a full site backup (not just a cpanel backup)
Old 02-21-2014, 09:50 AM   #65
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Brb saving archives
Old 02-21-2014, 09:57 AM   #66
WZA

Battle Record: 0-4

WZA is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm eating alot of popcorn right now..
WZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:05 AM   #67
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

so basically what, we got a few days left?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:15 AM   #68
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post

did u sent it? if u did u can set up ur account now
i dont want to have access to ur account so id rather u put ur own pass n shit in its why i need ur email
Old 02-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #69
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
Brb saving archives
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:22 AM   #70
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
i would highly recommend downloading a full site backup (not just a cpanel backup)
there trying to tell him this site is using its resources up

that shit is absurd its such a small site still
Old 02-21-2014, 11:28 AM   #71
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
there trying to tell him this site is using its resources up

that shit is absurd its such a small site still
vbulletin is a horrible resource whore if not optimized properly
Old 02-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #72
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
vbulletin is a horrible resource whore if not optimized properly
stil bro you cant tell me this site is reaching its limits for cpu usage

bandwidth and shit is unlimited etc
Old 02-21-2014, 11:45 AM   #73
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

i knew it

gow doesnt know what he's doing

dont say i didnt warn y'all
Old 02-21-2014, 11:45 AM   #74
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
stil bro you cant tell me this site is reaching its limits for cpu usage

bandwidth and shit is unlimited etc
i can believe it. the vb database is horribly inefficient.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:05 PM   #75
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

no one will ever post on Xenforo, Diode. I'm sorry
Old 02-21-2014, 04:20 PM   #76
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

ron is a ron

and

rawn is a rawn

right?!!??!
@Whys Weighs

but srsly u try to b my prison penpal or suttin @Diode

but yo topic at hand - unlimited does mean unlimited does it not? or there is a limit to the unlimited limit or something in the small print?!?!?

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 02-21-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #77
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
no one will ever post on Xenforo, Diode. I'm sorry
RM is doing fine.

and they will have to eventually. like i said, vbulletin is dead. the company that bought it ruined it. vb5 is a total disaster and they've suspended all support for vb4.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #78
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
RM is doing fine.

and they will have to eventually. like i said, vbulletin is dead. the company that bought it ruined it. vb5 is a total disaster and they've suspended all support for vb4.
yeah but most of rm went to the new site that is a vb site lol
Old 02-21-2014, 05:19 PM   #79
Sicc

What's the new site?
Old 02-21-2014, 05:32 PM   #80
Diode
PR's Finest

i'm just saying. vb is dead.

Tags
kar ethered gow off the site, nox is so fuckin lame, stop talking to me certain