Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-14-2018, 10:11 PM   #41
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
I have an arsenal bro. 5 pistols, m4, 2 AR-15's, AR-10, AK, 308 and the old Western cowboy lever action 30-30.
Doesn’t matter you’re going to be a stain on the mall
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:26 PM   #42
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Putin called it an act of aggression. Hmm.
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #43
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Well that's supposed to mean they retaliate

But they don't want that smoke
Old 04-15-2018, 12:34 AM   #44
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

few facts:

all the missiles did not get through as reported by the pentagon. Syrian anti missile defense systems got many of them.

Russia had a back line agreement with the white house on targets. That's why Russia did nothing. Putin pretty much punked Trump saying you hit anything or anyone of ours and it's on.

No chemical attack happened. Story was fabricated just like last year's alleged chem attack was in Syria.

The strike had a few benefits, pretty much how military think tanks operate. If any hard action is taken it must be beneficial on a few fronts. One of the main benefits of this strike was to pretty much stop the chemical attack investigation that was getting ready to start on an international front. Evidence to the contrary was beginning to pile up in regards to no chemical attack occuring. We've been down this road a few times with targets being pharma companies, even a baby formula making plant.

Trump tried to bait Iran and Russia with the tweets but Putin and Iran are too smart for that. Deploying this and that, it's all saber rattling. Remember..Iran is the real target. A conflict with China and Russia are inevitable. All the war dogs know this. Dog and pony show and Syria is just the undercard. Israel always jumps the gun and says fuck everyone...we ridin lol, that's why the 1st response to the alleged chem attacks was from Israel last week, not to mention Israel followed up with there own assault today.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:39 AM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Ezekiel 37
Ezekiel 38
Ezekiel 39
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:47 AM   #46
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

I'll also point out that Russia knows what the game plan is. Hence them strengthening defenses in the region and deploying there own missile defense system in Syria. This all boils down to the endgame. We're already in WW3, been in it for a few years now. But you've got different factions of war, political, economical, then military. We've surpassed political. On the end of economical (far as China goes). Russia and China hatching a gold backed currency and ditching the U.S dollar should be a huge red flag for folks to know where we are in the process. We're currently in 1st stages of military but it's a little down the line. What we get in the news is so fear mongering, this vessel being deployed to this region, this many troops being deployed along this border...etc etc. Takes a few weeks to a few months for a lot of these moving pieces to get within striking distance. Give it some time though. Next strike on Syria will be the nail in the coffin and it won't be any coming back for them. Either another false chem attack or a false flag attack on the U.S or it's allies and it's on.

Old 04-15-2018, 12:47 AM   #47
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Ezekiel 37
Ezekiel 38
Ezekiel 39
Matthew 24:6

Old 04-15-2018, 01:25 AM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Russia and Persia are not to be trusted.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:31 AM   #49
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

But chin what if 4 years from now trump n putin are playing leapfrog outside the Whitehouse eating ballpark Frank's

Are we gonna finally die I been waiting on this shit bro WTF

Like u think I'm joking but I'm like to the point I don't believe shit until mfers start getting fkd up

Then as the shockwave approaches in my dying breath ill look to the heavens n whisper

Chin ... You got this one right

Last edited by El Muffin; 04-15-2018 at 01:34 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:34 AM   #50
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Not trying to doubt u either

If we die we die fk it
Old 04-15-2018, 07:03 AM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Well that's supposed to mean they retaliate

But they don't want that smoke
Russia and China would fuck us up, bro. The fuck you mean?

Even with France and the UK help LOL.

They are looking for any reason... I know China'a looking for any damn reason to declare war with us and try and take our asses over because of all the money we owe them lol... Legit mafia shit.

I'm feeling like another World War coming soon mnan.... Scary shit.

All the faggots that want guns banned are going to wish they never existed lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:12 AM   #52
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

I love how amen still thinks he's gonna be fighting China and Russia off of his property.

"Agent mulatto, agent mulatto come on come in, we couldn't stop them. Your our only hope, the future of America rests on your shoulders"

Last edited by Enbombz; 04-15-2018 at 07:17 AM.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:15 AM   #53
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I don't think that. But an invasion is always probable.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:19 AM   #54
Enbombz
Not Joog

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't think that. But an invasion is always probable.
Probably the least likely outcome tbh.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:22 AM   #55
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Probably. But once again, neither you or I can predict the future, only Chyeaaaa can.

I just know, I'll be ready IF it were to happen and go down fighting lol.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:25 AM   #56
Enbombz
Not Joog

Quote:
Probably. But once again, neither you or I can predict the future, only Chyeaaaa can.

If anything you should of learned from the past ten years is ied's are the way forward. They took more lives than bullets while America occupied Iraq and Afghanistan. Learn from your enemies.

Get building.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:27 AM   #57
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

True.

Tags wack, tag maker - try again lol.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:01 AM   #58
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I'll also point out that Russia knows what the game plan is. Hence them strengthening defenses in the region and deploying there own missile defense system in Syria. This all boils down to the endgame. We're already in WW3, been in it for a few years now. But you've got different factions of war, political, economical, then military. We've surpassed political. On the end of economical (far as China goes). Russia and China hatching a gold backed currency and ditching the U.S dollar should be a huge red flag for folks to know where we are in the process. We're currently in 1st stages of military but it's a little down the line. What we get in the news is so fear mongering, this vessel being deployed to this region, this many troops being deployed along this border...etc etc. Takes a few weeks to a few months for a lot of these moving pieces to get within striking distance. Give it some time though. Next strike on Syria will be the nail in the coffin and it won't be any coming back for them. Either another false chem attack or a false flag attack on the U.S or it's allies and it's on.

This whole saying fuck the american dollar is whats gonna end us. I mean thenmore that happens the less well be able to rebuild and supply weaponry artillery and blah blah and eventually our stockpile runs dry. Boom the US is no longer a threat. I mean i dont pretend to be as knowledgable as some, but so t we buy a lot of our military shit from elsewhere. I mean maybe not as far as whole tanks and air crafts. But the raw materials we use to build the shit comes from elsewhere and when they stop accepting our money cause its now worthless then i think we have a problem. I mean i can almost guarantee our forefathers knew this shit but they were a lot more comfortable back then knowing hey itl be a hundred years before we need to worry about these debts being a problem. Well the hindred years is almost up man know what im saying.

We had a good run U.S.A.
Its almost over though.

Last edited by Geno; 04-15-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:42 AM   #59
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

your guys ignorance is off putting.

where do i even start? i'll try to work my way backwards i guess

@geno, the american dollar means nothing to our war machine. we are more than completely self sufficient, to the point that we are the biggest supplier in military arms in the world. thats what alot of these conflicts are about in the first place, one of if not the biggest business for the american government is the proliferation of arms, most of our conflicts center around it and we find ways to be the supplier for nations, and are usually in competition with russia for instance in being the supplier.

we strike syria, now russia gets to sell them their stupid expensive anti missile defense missile systems. we sell tons of arms to saudi arabia/jordan/egypt/israel basically every single middle east country that we aren't at war with or aren't allied with, and we find conflict with the nations that don't purchase our arms, and we arm their resistances for free under the guise of fighting dictators and helping the people. its nonsense. but basically thinking we need other nations trade to fund our war efforts is pure malarkey.

also china is dependant upon the US. their entire economy works because of the US dollar. if the us dollar was to mean nothing tomorrow, china would be in worse condition than the US economically. they've already caved and are trying to lower tariffs on trade imports because the last thing they need is a trade war

also @Amen, russia and china wouldn't fuck us up. we would give them a run DOLO, but we also have the alliances of basically 90 percent of all developed nations lol. japan bodied china in ww2, literally raped and slaughtered them in the streets. granted japan of today are a shadow of the power they were thanks to our end of war treaties but they've been given more and more concessions to their military and basically have one again. thats just japan. france/england/canada/australia/south korea/germany/the baltic states/basically all of europe etc. the list goes on would be apart of the "allies" vs the new "axis of evil" russia/china/iran etc.

it would be a horrific and ugly war, but even russia and china know they would enter the war with their backs against the wall, which is why most of their rhetoric is nonsense.

nukes can't come into play because its suicide for everyone except switzerland. the same logic of ww2 wouldn't apply because everyone has them and the capabilities of using them. you couldn't force peace talks when retaliation is an option

all that said @chyeaah we are nowhere near major war with any major powers, unless we are talking continued proxy wars. if anything it will be direct war with syria with russia pulling out and doing more of the same. strengthening their defenses, portraying the US as the evil we are in destabilizing nations, blah blah, but no one really wants ww3

no ones back is against the wall yet. putin is too smart to ruin his nation, they are just doing what they can in these issues to keep acquiring strength and posturing to be ready when they are finally forced to defend themselves

if anyone kicks off ww3 it will most likely be the US under some guise of the greater good, when in reality it will be a complete act of aggression
Old 04-15-2018, 10:43 AM   #60
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:

its not predicting, weve just done this too many times already lol. youd be surprised at how many times weve used this same play from a historical standpoint

Tags
amens so smart bros!, front line killer - amens wife, geno knows about dick