Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I must say....

And assuming this story is true lol...which it isnt...

We are looking at this the wr9ng way perhaps.

What if *thot* was actually trying to do right and become a better person? Realizing she made a mistake by sleeping with hush (obv) and wanted others to know of his shady character in a half-hearted attempt at repentance?

Fair?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 02:05 PM   #42
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Semi public humiliation. If you did smash your not gonna wanna publicly put her on blast but ive been seeing local humiliation on fb posted on the larger closed groups.

Roast her picture and show it to as many people without outing yourself, yet satisfying your girls fury.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:47 PM   #43
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I must say....

And assuming this story is true lol...which it isnt...

We are looking at this the wr9ng way perhaps.

What if *thot* was actually trying to do right and become a better person? Realizing she made a mistake by sleeping with hush (obv) and wanted others to know of his shady character in a half-hearted attempt at repentance?

Fair?
You're starting to become largely irrelevant. It's tiresome let's up the effort or scale back.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 05:51 PM   #44
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Hush

Dis way chu due mange

Fuck her again and remind her my she acting like a stupid bitch

This time skeet in her bhole for ultimate disrespect
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #45
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Have you considered murder as an option?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 09:39 PM   #46
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Plot twist: girl is a dyke and is known to lick pussy the best. @Hush girl low key interested but never tried.

Old 08-17-2016, 10:43 PM   #47
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Yeah. Never was in hot water with the gf

Was gonna internet shame this chick for trying to violate but decided I should grow up lol
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #48
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Vic.

Vic, listen to me.

What you need to do is you need to cum inside this THOT, man. Like, a purposeful pregnancy fuck. Get that shit going. It's easy if you visualize the uterus. Primal. Really get her fucking crazy gears going. Then slide in her DM's like "Hey bae, keep it chill. Just trying to extricate myself from (Vic's girlfriends name here). But you need to keep it on the low until then." She'll understand because she has two humans thinking inside of her now. You keep her at an arm's distance for two, four months. She'll blow your spot up, because she's pregnant and was pre-pregnant crazy anyways. It's cool. She gets too crazy, you set up a Babies'R'Us Wishlist. That will keep her occupied for two months from send date. No exaggeration. Meanwhile, you're just lampin' fam. Stacking easy paper, main boo none the wiser. We're at six months now. Your girl is out in the Hamptons affiliating herself with your g's wives in a villa. You call THOT. "Yo, bae, come through. I gave her the ol' heave ho. We official now." You can hear her uterus move through the phone she's so hype. She comes walking up the stairwell. You're up top, with the fade and the eyebrow fade and the J's and the drugs. Stellar. She reaches top step. Then she looks down; you're wearing off brand Jordans.

"Victor what is this you always keep it 100 with the shoe game?"

No words. Except for these words.

"I keep 'em off brand for off brand ho's."

She pauses. It dawns on her. Too late. You Leonidas kick her/Anderson Spider Silva kick her face down the stair well. Trick shot; while she was walking up Allen Knight paid a goon three bands to place a hanger on the projected landing spot. She's Matrix Cameraing down the stair well, you turn around. But then you look back and flick a dime bag towards her.

"Here's for your troubles."

Baby's gone. She's distraught. Goes home, planning to DM (Vic's girlfriend's name here). But she needs a fix before that. Smokes up, fires up twitter. Plot twist: the weed is actually rat poison. Your girl gets a DM from some random girl she vaguely remembers causing a ruckus some months back. All it says is "Hey just wanted you to know that Vic-" before it cuts out.

Girl gets back from the Hamptons. Asks how it's going.

"IDK bae, been a rough couple weeks."

"Let me make you some empanadas."

"I mean, do you."

Last scene is you smoking mad kush.

-Scene-

So, like, what Bags said.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:56 PM   #49
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Vic.

Vic, listen to me.

What you need to do is you need to cum inside this THOT, man. Like, a purposeful pregnancy fuck. Get that shit going. It's easy if you visualize the uterus. Primal. Really get her fucking crazy gears going. Then slide in her DM's like "Hey bae, keep it chill. Just trying to extricate myself from (Vic's girlfriends name here). But you need to keep it on the low until then." She'll understand because she has two humans thinking inside of her now. You keep her at an arm's distance for two, four months. She'll blow your spot up, because she's pregnant and was pre-pregnant crazy anyways. It's cool. She gets too crazy, you set up a Babies'R'Us Wishlist. That will keep her occupied for two months from send date. No exaggeration. Meanwhile, you're just lampin' fam. Stacking easy paper, main boo none the wiser. We're at six months now. Your girl is out in the Hamptons affiliating herself with your g's wives in a villa. You call THOT. "Yo, bae, come through. I gave her the ol' heave ho. We official now." You can hear her uterus move through the phone she's so hype. She comes walking up the stairwell. You're up top, with the fade and the eyebrow fade and the J's and the drugs. Stellar. She reaches top step. Then she looks down; you're wearing off brand Jordans.

She pauses. It dawns on her. Too late. You Leonidas kick her/Anderson Spider Silva kick her face down the stair well. Trick shot; while she was walking up Allen Knight paid a goon three bands to place a hanger on the projected landing spot. She's Matrix Cameraing down the stair well, you turn around. But then you look back and flick a dime bag towards her.

Baby's gone. She's distraught. Goes home, planning to DM (Vic's girlfriend's name here). But she needs a fix before that. Smokes up, fires up twitter. Plot twist: the weed is actually rat poison. Your girl gets a DM from some random girl she vaguely remembers causing a ruckus some months back. All it says is "Hey just wanted you to know that Vic-" before it cuts out.

"I mean, do you."

-Scene-

Didn't read fam and I usually read your rants but forum decor is to never post paragraphs past page 5 on a topic. You still have your keen observational humor that you're able to deliver w pin point accuracy but shape up.

Old 08-17-2016, 10:59 PM   #50
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

We're only on page 3 ok my fault

Old 08-17-2016, 11:21 PM   #51
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Vic.

Vic, listen to me.

"I mean, do you."

-Scene-

Top tier shit bruh
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 11:31 PM   #52
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Goneee @ flicks dime bag of weed for ur troubles. Lmaoo
Cred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 11:37 PM   #53
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

post of the week dan

repped
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 12:21 AM   #54
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Vic.

Vic, listen to me.

"I mean, do you."

-Scene-

Fucking anihilated
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:32 AM   #55
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
How do we punish her ?
This is a chess match. Having little outward reaction when your girl brings it up makes you appear more innocent. Like shaking your head no and laughing, "that's ridiculous!" People who are guilty don't laugh.

Since I don't know what kind of revenge you'd want, I don't know what I should suggest.

Do you want her to hurt physically? Or do you want to make her uncomfortable mentally??

having pictures of her boobs or genitals could help you stir some shit up for her later on down the road.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:54 AM   #56
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Some of you need to really log off and socialize with real humans, preferably of the opposite sex. This nigga pancake watches wayyyy to many movies and thinks some of you are his real life/invite to my wedding type of "friends" (If the faggot ever has one and finds a dude to put up with his ultimate faggotness)...

Hush - do nothing. If you like I said and you should know better, NY bitches want good dick and money. If you got both you have nothing to worry about. As far as the hoe - keep fucking her up mentally. Act like it doesn't phase you. Don't listen to these virgin idiots. lol @ CUM INSIDE HER. You morons are sad and have no fucking clue. PR sperm is superduper strong. a fall down a flight of stairs will only increase the chances of a premature baby. It will survive and then he's fucked with 25 years of child support. He sells drugs and most likely doesn't have a job on the books, so child support can't go off of an income based off employment and will investigate this nigga. He will get caught selling drugs and get arrested. Probably serve a few days in rikers until bail but then have to go through a hideous 12 month long battle with the judicial system which will affect his income and life in which end result will most likely ruin his relationship.

Grow up, faggots.

Just sit back and let her spazz, bro. If she has no proof then you're good. Bitch love visuals. They get hyped of hear say but just to try an intimidate you to "Come clean", as long as she has no visual evidence, you have nothing to worry about. It will then drive the hoe insane knowing you are getting away with this shit and she will either - move on or become a drug addict which may potentially end up killing her down the road since all these bitches resort to pills then heroin to "numb" them from stress and anxiety.

you good. keep doing you.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:59 AM   #57
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
PR sperm is super duper stong.
Could you find me?
Old 08-18-2016, 10:03 AM   #58
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Caught me on a typo. Good job.

Obviously meant strong. But you are to smart to pick up on the errors.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:06 AM   #59
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Well there you have it folks

Case closed problem solved

nkw mods close this
Old 08-18-2016, 10:27 AM   #60
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
Caught me on a typo. Good job.

Obviously meant strong. But you are to smart to pick up on the errors.
Nah you didn't make a typo. I'm on the phone and deleted too far and just retyped what you wrote. So I made a typo lmao!

I was just quoting your ridiculousness.
Could you find me?

Tags
bed bug vs bed spring, gets pussy but cant say it, jilti chipmunk jowels, literally cant pronounce it, lol @ gets pus but cant say it, mom's couch/thots mouth, sleep w thots/weiner rots, strik apt 50sq ft, woke up in a motharati