Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-23-2018, 01:38 PM   #41
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Living in fear is no way to live either.

You only live once, man. Enjoy the 1 life you have. Once the lord calls, it's your time to go and that's it. There is no escaping death. And if you do encounter a near death experience due to it; you learn a valuable lesson. It's your decision whether to make the choice of making the same mistake or moving on with a more wiser plan.

Just how I see it. If my jewelry ever got me in trouble, I'd know better for next time. I try and learn from my down falls and not make those same mistakes. I don't go around with chains on my neck but I do have a collection of watches that are really expensive. My favorite is the Concord diamond bezel. I wear that one often.
Being aware about the attention brought on by showing off expensive items that fit in a pocket isn’t living in fear. I’m not a man of faith or optimism in a divine plan, so I use my wits to keep myself out of potentially dangerous and avoidable situations.

I would theorize that you don’t have much experience in societies underbelly. I could be wrong and I don’t mean it as an insult.

Tired of talking about this. Won’t go anywhere.

Fireworks with the fam sounds dope. Enjoy.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 01:52 PM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Like I said earlier - knowing where and where not to is key.

Lol @ not much experience in societies underbelly.

Jamaica Queens. Where you have one of the highest armed robbery rates in NYC.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 02:21 PM   #43
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Like I said earlier - knowing where and where not to is key.

Lol @ not much experience in societies underbelly.

Jamaica Queens. Where you have one of the highest armed robbery rates in NYC.
Lives in area with high armed robbery rates. Knows this fact. Defends wearing things that attract armed thieves. I don’t get it.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 02:32 PM   #44
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Wasn't defending anything. For the 3rd time, in case you missed the last couple of mentions; "Knowing where and where not to is key."

LOL
Old 06-23-2018, 02:55 PM   #45
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

You can be touched no matter where

Xxxtention got got pulling out a drive way,
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:04 PM   #46
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
You can be touched no matter where

Xxxtention got got pulling out a drive way,
And he was being stalked. Dude had mad cash on him, which is looking for trouble.

Plus major difference between a celebrity and a local LOL.

Lol at your spelling of his name.
Old 06-23-2018, 03:32 PM   #47
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I don't know a single person dumb enough to spend 3k on their wrist. I've asked multiple people. To his credit, if he did... I understand it. Still don't agree with it. But this is in no way related to me being excited about a raise. You all have this super low opinion of me. But you guys accept and also praise a guy who feels he has to stunt on the web. To me, these are backwards compliments. Me trying to change opinions by my accomplishments with my improved work ethic, in comparison to someone who has money and clearly doesn't deserve it. Something is wrong here. I've literally done nothing but be real on this site. You can't deny that. Sometimes I'm way too personal. That's my problem.

This dude a fucking cornball faggot.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:53 PM   #48
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

You are so blindingly envious that you don't realize you are actually mad at yourself
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:04 PM   #49
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Legit
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:07 PM   #50
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

It's also strange to me the intense focus on the money aspect here......I think that shows a glaring truth of what's most important to YOU..... Personally I read op and thought.....dang he's got a nice watch that's cool he seems happy good for him
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Because you aren't miserable nor try to project your misery on to others. I thought the same shit, like good for him man. That is whats up.

It's clear he's a manic depressed weirdo who hates his life and still can't get over the fact of his baby mom leaving him for being an incompetent bum.

But word... Money doesn't mean much to him either because he doesn't have any. He's just hating on those who do have it and trying to justify his dirt ways of living.

I honestly used to feel bad for him. Now I don't. He does nothing to improve his situation but yet bitches about it constantly but is content with having $15.00 take home checks. Just enough to buy cigarettes and a nickel bag from time to time.

IDK man...