Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2018, 08:42 PM   #41
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
What’ve you been filling your free time up with broski? Still gonna do some college stuff?
Just trynna enjoy the weather and been volunteering at the church. An yea I have a psyche class and a writing class starting next week.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:58 PM   #42
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Just trynna enjoy the weather and been volunteering at the church. An yea I have a psyche class and a writing class starting next week.
Awesome man, finishing up a degree or just taking some classes to better yourself? Just went back to try and use some of my credits from my art degrees to get a CS one by the end of fall. Real makes me feel old whenever I’m at the campus lol
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:18 PM   #43
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Awesome man, finishing up a degree or just taking some classes to better yourself? Just went back to try and use some of my credits from my art degrees to get a CS one by the end of fall. Real makes me feel old whenever I’m at the campus lol
Why don't you do online?

Get your degrees much faster and super convenient.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:28 PM   #44
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Why don't you do online?

Tell me more about online colleges, looking to get into one. I don’t have the luxury of working full time AND go to classes in the meantime. Online courses have been on my mind but haven’t explored my options yet
Old 06-12-2018, 09:54 PM   #45
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Why don't you do online?

I’m doing whatever I can online but not everything is online. Also good to network by actually going to classes with people getting the same degree as you. Planning on RIT after so want to get recommendations and shiz.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:41 PM   #46
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
which fucking red fagot negged me saying im avoiding confrontation? say it to my face coward. come get your confrontation.

im afraid of confronting who>? veritas? veritas knows as well as everybody here does that he and I can shoot it out until the sun burns out but I have no interest in that any longer.
Don’t let them goad you Anthony. Maybe they miss our old ways....back when there was real rivalries. We have grown. I like us as friends. I think you do too.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 11:46 PM   #47
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Don’t let them goad you Anthony. Maybe they miss our old ways....back when there was real rivalries. We have grown. I like us as friends. I think you do too.
I see what you did there
Old 06-13-2018, 01:17 AM   #48
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Dropping tomorrow morning
Old 06-13-2018, 02:01 AM   #49
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:

Dropping tomorrow morning
Podcast tomorrow morning? Or is this just the veritas interview?
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 02:07 AM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodrop View Post
Podcast tomorrow morning? Or is this just the veritas interview?
Little 20 minute convo with me inno and v talking about the direction of it and testing out software/connection issues etc
Old 06-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #51
Mediocrity
Brother

Sorry can’t read the name under it. What’s it say?
Old 06-13-2018, 02:17 AM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
You too young on the board to know the name tbh

Inside netcees joke from like 2011
Old 06-13-2018, 02:31 AM   #53
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
You too young on the board to know the name tbh

Inside netcees joke from like 2011
Ahhh gotcha, regardless I’m looking forward to listening to the podcast, what are you streaming it on? I listen to a couple podcast in my downtime, would be cool if this became something in my rotation. If you ever need any ideas/topics I’m always willing to help too
Old 06-13-2018, 05:33 AM   #54
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Tell me more about online colleges, looking to get into one. I don’t have the luxury of working full time AND go to classes in the meantime. Online courses have been on my mind but haven’t explored my options yet
Depends on what classes you want. Like Knuck said, there's somethings that aren't offered. But there are all kinds of classes you can take for certain fields. Fortunately my field, I was able to obtain my degrees through online. My MS took me 4 and a half years because I was able to get the online schooling done at MY TIME and worked harder to get it done at a much faster rate.

https://www.guidetoonlineschools.com/degrees

There's a start. Figure out what degree in w/e field you want, and go from there.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:35 AM   #55
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
With Marv J. LOL
Old 06-13-2018, 07:19 AM   #56
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Nigga literally can’t stop thinking of me lol
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:51 AM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Nigga literally can’t stop thinking of me lol
I didn’t mention you at all?
Old 06-13-2018, 08:06 AM   #58
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Oh yea so he marv j thing from 6 years ago is about you right ??

Lol
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 08:11 AM   #59
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Oh yea so he marv j thing from 6 years ago is about you right ??

Lol
We didn’t decide on a name so I used this throwaway as paying homage to a netceeism about online personalities here meeting up/lack thereof. Nice wit dem hands, b was my first idea but this title has a nice flow to it. Don’t really care that you were a third of that ole legend lmao you are mad self involved bro

Legit don’t give a millifuck about your talentless lame ass. 90% sure none of us even mention you at all in the podcast, but Lenox and finny are mentioned. That’s how irrelevant you are unless you’re yelling in front of someone lil man
Old 06-13-2018, 10:44 AM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

My audio sounded distant. Probably because I was on Bluetooth in car. I won’t do that again.

Good luck with this.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags vag triggered itt, the hormone rage continues