Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #41
Saila

Saila is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
If you sign up for the topical league I will give you an ego check you'll never forget.

I have Chronic-Amnesia, early onset of Altzeimers, & I just severely bumped my head laughing at your bravado. I highly doubt your claim Mr V
Saila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #42
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saila View Post
30 lines? Who writes verses 1 bar short? You fucking retard you need to learn to count. Go set it up. Deadline is 1 hour. Bring your pre-written verse lol
lol
Do you even math, bro?
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:58 PM   #43
Saila

Do I even what? I'll humour you and assume you mean do I do math.
1 bar = 2 lines - which would make it a 32 line verse.

Or is that not the netcees way of conducting yourself?

Anyways, where the fuck has Alvaro Paquito got to? My verse is ready. Tell him to get his frail little frame over to the battlefield and set up our battle
Old 03-04-2014, 03:21 PM   #44
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure Hush isn't standing by and refreshing this topic every two seconds to have seen that 1 hour rule.

I didn't read the verse but from your persona I can guess you would lose to Vulgar.

Let's settle down and not be such an insecure free poster. Everything will be okay guy.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #45
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Just read it and 'lead guy' does indeed stick out as bad wording. Throughout the piece you used elegant and regal language so to say lead guy is a bit too slangy. It goes against the tone you set and is only there to rhyme. You should have reworded either lead guy or the rhyme to accommodate a smoother and more consistent read.

It was a solid piece but being rustled over an honest and fair criticism of just one phrase paints you as someone who thinks their shit doesn't stink. Its no way to be. You're not the best writer here nor are you above reproach. It'd be better to take good feedback, which Zenland gave, and consider it instead of arguing.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:30 PM   #46
Saila

What's a freeposter?

Hey, I was fine till ya boy ZenFag got my back up.
Respect is a two way thing, right? Seems I hurt a lot of egos with my own, but it's all good. I can be nice too. Try me.

I'm not expecting Manyata Dominguez with his Pubert Adams moustache to refresh this every few seconds. And I'm in no rush to post the verse I got done a short while back. He will of seen my request and will reply when his shitty verse is done.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:35 PM   #47
Saila

Yea, like I said, I got stuck for a synonym with that part, but felt like it worked out well considering I failed to find an alternative.

And if I made myself look as you say, then that wasn't my intention. My record is 73-4, and believe you me, I have NEVER been confident enough to genuinely think I'm good. That's the honest truth. You wanted the truth, so there you have it. I would never think I'm the best writer either lol that's laughable to me
Old 03-04-2014, 03:53 PM   #48
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Where's your verse pussy?

You been in this thread all day reeking of foreskin

Grow a pair and drop u coward
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:59 PM   #49
Saila

All day? Ok. I obviously haven't, but to know that you'd of also had to if been in here all day, or be stalking me, right? Which one is it Chico Vato-Mendez?

My verse was ready 7 minutes after your post. Where is the thread? You have 1 hour to post your pre-written tripe.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #50
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

You've replied to every post in less than ten minutes. You have spent all day in this thread . Lol
Old 03-04-2014, 04:37 PM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
Quote:
My record is 73-4
lol k
Old 03-04-2014, 04:42 PM   #52
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
You've replied to every post in less than ten minutes. You have spent all day in this thread . Lol
@Captain Obvious
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #53
Saila

I get a notification on my phone when a reply is posted. Blame admin.
Are we gonna discuss my reply speed or are we gonna get that battle underway? You don't have to stall for time. I mean, you already had 12 lines prewritten didn't you?

So my record isn't 73-4? Is that what you're insinuating? Do I have to prove my claims?
Old 03-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #54
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Are we gonna discuss my reply speed or are we gonna get that battle underway? You don't have to stall for time. I mean, you already had 12 lines prewritten didn't you?

So my record isn't 73-4? Is that what you're insinuating? Do I have to prove my claims?
oh god yes please prove your claims
Old 03-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #55
Saila

Are you serious? lol you can't take my word for it?
Old 03-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #56
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:

So u run and respond every time u get a notification?

Some life u got
Old 03-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #57
Saila

Run? I literally lift my arm slightly, phone in hand, and type. Just cuz you rock a Commodore 64, doesn't mean we all live in the 80s.

I shall say it clearly now. Set, up, the, battle, thread. My, verse, is, ready, to, be, posted.

Stop ducking
Old 03-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #58
Exoduzt

Battle Record: 0-2

Exoduzt is on a distinguished road

can we get some replies on the other OM drops....thanks
Old 03-04-2014, 07:31 PM   #59
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

fuck no -we can not
but yo, this shit wasnt even that dope tbh. had its moments.

now -can we gfet onto other OM posts. this one is about dried up of lulz
Old 03-04-2014, 08:00 PM   #60
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=56922
@Saila peep that

Tags
comments better than op, obv beta