Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 09:53 AM   #541
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Why u mad?

I'll post wherever the fuck I want, & u know this lol

& I'm better than u, sooo.. where does that leave us?

U wanna do that battle now, kid?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:55 AM   #542
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Why u mad?

I'll post wherever the fuck I want, & u know this lol

& I'm better than u, sooo.. where does that leave us?

U wanna do that battle now, kid?
You'll just duck again.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:57 AM   #543
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Nobody gives a fuck about that piece of shit site @Lars
lmao you were prepared to take a hand out from an anonymous screenname on an online hiphop forum and begged me to mail you some of my hard earned because you didnt have enough money to provide for that pathetic waste of an orgasm you call a kid, at noones fault but your own, because you were caught drinking on the job like the alcoholic dead beat scum you are and rightfully dismissed then forced to live on unemployment benefit while your first born ran around the apartment naked with no diaper.

your opinion means nothing around here until you're back in a paid job, collecting weekly checks, and can post pics of your seed fully clothed you fucking asshole. you should be ashamed of yourself and your mother more so for having brought you up

trill talk. @Strikta
Old 01-17-2014, 10:00 AM   #544
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao you were prepared to take a hand out from an anonymous screenname on an online hiphop forum and begged me to mail you some of my hard earned because you didnt have enough money to provide for that pathetic waste of an orgasm you call a kid, at noones fault but your own, because you were caught drinking on the job like the alcoholic dead beat scum you are and rightfully dismissed then forced to live on unemployment benefit while your first born ran around the apartment naked with no diaper.

your opinion means nothing around here until you're back in a paid job, collecting weekly checks, and can post pics of your seed fully clothed you fucking asshole. you should be ashamed of yourself and your mother more so for having brought you up

trill talk. @Strikta
Old 01-17-2014, 10:01 AM   #545
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

@Strikta you're looking bad. It's time we set up that pink slip.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:04 AM   #546
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Quote:

trill talk. @Strikta
lol

How could u out of all ppl actually fall for all that shit?

Ur the one that should be ashamed.

& I love u too btw. ;)
Old 01-17-2014, 10:05 AM   #547
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

My mother died when I was 2 btw... dickhead.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:14 AM   #548
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

then remind me again why it was such a great idea to squander the little inheritence she left you behind on heinekin rather than your own kin faggot?
Old 01-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #549
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Quote:
then remind me again why it was such a great idea to squander the little inheritence she left you behind on heinekin rather than your own kin faggot?
I dunno wtf ur talking about.

But act like u don't be on my nuts one day, then taking shots at me on others.

U stupid Brit faggot.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #550
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

some days you dont act like the complete cirrhosis of the liver cant come fast enough faggot that you are, others you do and get out of pocket, so i put you in check

you ever grow the balls to come say that shit to my face, i will straight unzip my fly and piss all other those glow in the dark illuminous Wise Ways glow stick looking hideous pink air jordans you posted up pussy

dont think for a second you can speak to me like that and nothing gonna happen just because i'm halfway around the world

bet.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:36 AM   #551
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

lol
Old 01-17-2014, 11:48 AM   #552
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Quote:
some days you dont act like the complete cirrhosis of the liver cant come fast enough faggot that you are, others you do and get out of pocket, so i put you in check

you ever grow the balls to come say that shit to my face, i will straight unzip my fly and piss all other those glow in the dark illuminous Wise Ways glow stick looking hideous pink air jordans you posted up pussy

dont think for a second you can speak to me like that and nothing gonna happen just because i'm halfway around the world

bet.
U'd better hope I never saw u face to fatface.. cuz it would be very bad for u.

I would punch a hole thru ur chest & shit in it.. then throw a tenner at ur corpse before I walk away.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:42 PM   #553
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

As a reminder only top 50 should be posting here. Understand what it means to be great.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #554
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

The Winter Topical Round 1 Discussion topic has more posts than this and will likely pass it in views soon.

Doesn't really count as boarding, but a fact worth knowing.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:34 PM   #555
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

This thread is heading to 5,000 easy.

Discussion thread wise it's untouchable. I haven't looked at other sections but my interest is piqued.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:35 PM   #556
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@Aero can my name be blue since I'm debatably top 25? thx
Old 01-17-2014, 09:36 PM   #557
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Idk, I've been awfully generous to OM heads thus far. Link me to a piece, I'll leave feed.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:37 PM   #558
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
This thread is heading to 5,000 easy.

Discussion thread wise it's untouchable. I haven't looked at other sections but my interest is piqued.
http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=44600

Shit's had like 10 different generations of conversation.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 01-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #559
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Yea but that thread has had 2 extra days on mine.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #560
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8225

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=44904

^^evidence

Tags
aero known internet wide, aero not top 200, aero top 5, bags = bipolar, bib baby hurt me -dan, big baby kamehameha, bigbabyhasdownsyndrome, cam'ron's multies>neigh's, dick head dradel spin, did we ever roast gow????, glass ceiling of emotion- s8, god of war is white, i'm admin i can post tags, im sobbing- split8, just a shell of my former reed, lol aero def himself in tags, meerkat vaginal discharge, none even knos aero on rb, only the gays, op unqualified as fuck, r u on uppas ma?, real men lick ballsacks, this is red? what is orange?, totoro the forest spirit, zyg is wack