Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-20-2013, 06:43 AM   #501
Baron Mynd
PROVEN BITER

Baron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-levelBaron Mynd drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyPat View Post
Way sick when i send this shit, ama-zing with the excellence , ya brain flips when ya witness it: the greatness in my penmanship. save it, i spray clips in ya residence and strays hittin the innocent. so play victim.. or get a grip, i ain't kidding, i finish this..

but actually i am joking, factually my hands stroking rapidly like backstroking when i wack my D like smash mole'ing to angelina and jolie. damn homie. thats the only plan really. the only time my hands really clappin off a shot be, when im goin to the stands and im clappin for some hockey. my flowin is a handgun gat or pistol shotty.. cause im blowin through like fans i just have it in my body
You know I’m the man, pretty much Godly, throwing up hands like I’m Mr Miyagi. The toaster goes bang, ya missing your body, a joke to be catched on some fishing trip folly. My condo and mansions have six different lobbies, I’m so underhanded, card tricks are my hobby!

LOL i'm at work, quick shit...
Baron Mynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:49 AM   #502
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopyPat View Post
Way sick when i send this shit, ama-zing with the excellence , ya brain flips when ya witness it: the greatness in my penmanship. save it, i spray clips in ya residence and strays hittin the innocent. so play victim.. or get a grip, i ain't kidding, i finish this..

but actually i am joking, factually my hands stroking rapidly like backstroking when i wack my D like smash mole'ing to angelina and jolie. damn homie. thats the only plan really. the only time my hands really clappin off a shot be, when im goin to the stands and im clappin for some hockey. my flowin is a handgun gat or pistol shotty.. cause im blowin through like fans i just have it in my body
Calamity's a party
and you'll be there as the main attraction...
A distraction from the patsies in the lobby.
one smash of puissant and its canned, yes its a body.
prepared for the apocalyptic entrancing, though symbiotic...
I resist this chance to dance with the deadliest of symbolics.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:40 AM   #503
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Knock fists. Enter the moshpit.
Drop kick the first nigga who pop shit
Lock lips with the double barrel shotty and gossip
Hot kiss lodged in your body from glocks kid
Old 09-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #504
e11even
V.V

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

crane's exposed-weak spot- death grip, neck throw
skeet shot- she's hot, but sheets rot- necro
feet stomp- cheeks knocked- need not flex tho
Peep hot- pete rocks- scheme plots, sex flows...
Old 09-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #505
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I get naughty when awake. Like wanting to pour coffee on a face. Any face. Many dates end up nauseous from the rape. They're kinda rude. I mean, it's exhausting to exude the type of traits involved in fighting through those defense classes you took. Those rimmed glasses are my look. Take it off before you face is gone. I've got a razor drawn and a laser saw in my Tracer, doll. Norman Bates, evolved.

Last edited by dull boy; 09-21-2013 at 03:26 PM.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #506
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Is it laziness, or what? That's got me waiting in the mud. Same existence. Stuck. Sometimes I debate on quitting, but maybe it's been done and I'm just waiting while my grave is getting dug. No aim or vision, just play like living's fun. Wasn't raised to live, I was made to witness drugs as way of getting up. Before I was aged, I'd sit and wonder of taking this or others could become a way of living. Suffered. It became my way of living. Others were busy making friends, had brothers, sisters. They were so open with their drug use, so focused on, 'we love you', I never did with out essentials. Now I notice that was trouble. I rebelled against the smell of it, was straight edge without the edge. It wasn't about being something pronounced, I didn't wanna mess with what had wrecked the best of what was left of my perception of normalcy. I protected their torment. Weaved sections and portions of me.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #507
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

This is....

God Filtered, place clay in the hands of Zeus, create life and the embalming fluid, the man was once a calm recluse, now it's like he's in Vietnam, loose, shaking the cage craving anything lion fed, while y'all lie in bed praying to a choir to acquire some head, same place where liar's is bred...I apply the arms, make sure you are iron fed, apply the legs, time to run & hide again...
Old 09-21-2013, 10:06 PM   #508
e11even
V.V

Noted. Each quote eroded before more dope, then, loaded.
Roll it. Lick opposite ends like 6s to 9s, stripped n exposin.
Bare essentials existential to this production along the trove it loafs in.
Naired the prepared credentials...
realization ever clear that this fold was worth moldin.
Delivery so sudden, most blown n dont notice.
A feeling not easily weeded out, with this jones'in so focused.

This is some good shit. Not the bud, bitch!!! This poem!
Old 09-22-2013, 03:21 AM   #509
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

lucid lunacy in cycles moving lunar-ly
so when werewolf appears, get a ear fulla, "look at he!"
A sound kooky as a loud-mouthing wookies weep.
Monk punk, with a chakra chunk, got him chewin chi.
Brewin tea, spiked, like a volleyball tallest team.
Killer tricks spit, like that ollie ollie oxygen free.
God a godly Mollie popped, trunks and cherries as pleased.
Mother nature hater. Burning trees, shootin the breeze
Old 09-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #510
e11even
V.V

A pickle tickle trickled it...
belittled little tiggle bits...
We giggled, fiddled, whittled tip...
til spittle drizzled middle tit.
Little Kiddo fizzled shit-
this ditto pistoled, crippled this...
One wiffle hit he'll miss again,
and slick, let lickin clit begin...
Old 09-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #511
Matriarch

Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch Matriarch

power to people? watch them scour. The evil
theologist hoot and holler 'bout following "hey soos"
Not trying to ride on ur "deep truth"
or criticize on your "peace route"
but I've chanced the bible - and many times shit was lethal!
Like: "Father, Father, please smite all these people"
what im saying is the day violent is peaceful..
is the day i see Jay-z walk through the eye of a needle
Old 09-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #512
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Get shot by cupid and live dreams lucid
I been a nuisance since the rising of the rooster
supplying the shooter the eyes of Medusa
riding with Koopa. blue shells right for the cruisers
Old 09-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #513
Xyakan

Xyakan is an unknown quantity at this point

I tote two tomahawks in smock
Mohawk and pockets full of chalk...
Xyakan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #514
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Lighten up loser. I hit Christ in the medula
switched lives then lived life as a ruler
bitches get 12 inches while yall sticks missing the the thickness
Waiting to flip like a gymnast that's just life on Olympus
Old 09-25-2013, 11:46 AM   #515
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Humble down king ; double crowned queen
coupled now: supple round bringing bubbled foundling
cuddle bouts
Old 09-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #516
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Capture me in the fantasy living lavishly
passing gas to the flame. flame to the anatomy
Last chance family. put it on the children
kill Ren. blue balled. blue nose in the film lens
happy
happy
Old 09-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #517
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Caught up in the lore. talking of allure
rocking that pure. walking with the cure
cure embodies potion mixed with emotions
black magic. Enclosed in tear drops to an ocean
lost
Old 09-26-2013, 12:23 AM   #518
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

ass rat bat stack
Old 09-26-2013, 04:02 AM   #519
e11even
V.V

kat stacks rack lacks...
Old 09-26-2013, 04:08 AM   #520
e11even
V.V

produce the symphony to your demise...
to behold with only the eyes told of your true lies...
seduce in its structure the knife and its puncture...
the lights that corrupt your sight, your eyes rupture.
the night is a young sir... ripe in its sun's lure,
eclipse of the heart, makes the pitch of the dark pure.
sink in your evil... drink of your lust,
consume of your greed... be a glutten you must.
impale all that is not of death and its properties...
be after life to greet it, seek to satan and his monopoly.

u fucking idiot.

Tags
aero is successful in life, billion syllable syllabus, comanchero, dexlabb infinte whackness, fig didn't make this tag, fig made this tag, frank stoppable hof, gillionaire girls club, i also made that tag - fig, if frank aint hof, lars absolute fire, no pacifier, premature, sinacog is a great writer