Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-14-2018, 10:55 AM   #21
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

I am going to say that the Saint line isnt a direct bite, obviously I get it, you feel like he took your concept and just flipped it, that I don't really see. I mean you thought of it, so I think he could've. You can make a thread/call him out about it in the discussion forum if you would like, but it wont continue here.

But now on the other hand the K2 line was for sure recycled and probably didnt think anyone would remember, being that its from 2 years ago, but even with the end being a tiny different...The K2 set up part is a DIRECT recycle and I feel there is no way he didnt know that.

Rules are rules and can't be turned a blind eye to...for anyone, so with that being said El Muffin....you a pretty cool dude, the rest of the verse was pretty damn good, but I do have to DQ you for this and Un didn't show....so its officially a double loss.

If I am out of line here, someone like Cred, Allen or Diode would need to address me VIA PM and maybe the decision will be over turned, but as it stands, my decision is final.
@El Muffin lmk if you still want to be in this league, setting up battles real soon, so asap would be ideal, thanks.

Tags
bars tho, ext? still no shows. lame, muff bites = wins battle, muff edits 24/7/365, unfuk is a whole bitch