Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Summer Classic V
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

6-4 Philly
Old 07-08-2013, 08:34 PM   #22
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

look that hood talk is'nt for you, philly wasnt born goon
if your ever seen with crips, its on the access ramp to your fucking dorm room
shit son, u dont hold big guns, or do well wit tha pimpin
cuz we know if ur ever seen wit a beretta, its cuz ud go to jail for them chickensur whole rep is ruined, u dont give swirlies or pop nines
so when i school this kid, u'll go from an online bully to looking like one from columbine
ur another dude who likes to pretend, have a seat its time to begin
u'll probably think im ur new doctor phil, when i walk away wit ur wife at the end
i just murdered this pussy, so fuck you and that lame ass motto, b
you drink a monster every night to cram for exams, ur girl does it erytime she swallows me

opener and Columbine lines were dope...

My killer code is take enemies & their families down, so son you better pray
Cuz the only killer code you got...is for a shitty PC game that no one'll ever play
Yea you know the vets in this, and it's cool to show respect but shit...
I'll be frank...you're known for swallowing more weiners than Joey Chestnut did
Say you're doin work... I doubt it. You act like your net-worth breaks thousands
If u EVER seen bags full a cake...he musta uploaded pics from his birthday outing
Homie you ain't tight, your a bum. A terrible father, with that wife who's a dud
So when I kill em, God willing... just a thousand useless online rap sites to his son
Afraid of germs, inside all day? These kinda things should not assimilate with men
This guy would NEVER sit on a John in public...unless he was out on a dinner date wit Hens
Raised a son, now try to grow a life. See I toss stacks to dimes that's down to blow tonight
You throw chips at ya chick... only when ya pissed that ur computer-building ain't goin right

Consistent verse...
chips line, God willing line and opener were dope...

Philly got this because he was more consistent and had dope personals...

vote- Philly...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
Old 07-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #23
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

look that hood talk is'nt for you, philly wasnt born goon
if your ever seen with crips, its on the access ramp to your fucking dorm room
...Decent opener
college books dont go with common crooks, that mentality runs the world cus
i mean if ur sailing drugs, its on a beer floating across the top of a girls cup
...Ok
shit son, u dont hold big guns, or do well wit tha pimpin
cuz we know if ur ever seen wit a beretta, its cuz ud go to jail for them chickens
...Ok
plus u dont lose cuz u no show, so your name is a fools tactic
no ones scared of a bully, who doesnt show up for the fight after school faggot
...Ok again
ur whole rep is ruined, u dont give swirlies or pop nines
so when i school this kid, u'll go from an online bully to looking like one from columbine
...Nice
ur another dude who likes to pretend, have a seat its time to begin
u'll probably think im ur new doctor phil, when i walk away wit ur wife at the end
...Ill
to recap ur a fake dealer, n u duck anyone whats got u rattled
so the real diss to me in this match, woudl be u actually showing up to the battle
...Decent
i just murdered this pussy, so fuck you and that lame ass motto, b
you drink a monster every night to cram for exams, ur girl does it erytime she swallows me
...Dope closer

Vs.

My killer code is take enemies & their families down, so son you better pray
Cuz the only killer code you got...is for a shitty PC game that no one'll ever play
...Dope open
Yea you know the vets in this, and it's cool to show respect but shit...
I'll be frank...you're known for swallowing more weiners than Joey Chestnut did
...Ok
Say you're doin work... I doubt it. You act like your net-worth breaks thousands
If u EVER seen bags full a cake...he musta uploaded pics from his birthday outing
...Ok
Homie you ain't tight, your a bum. A terrible father, with that wife who's a dud
So when I kill em, God willing... just a thousand useless online rap sites to his son
...Nice
I'm a bully & alltime great pal, got plenty of belts that I don't need to flash on display clown
u keep urs in the closet...pre-tied for erry time some1 says u aint good & u start havin a breakdown
...Ok
Afraid of germs, inside all day? These kinda things should not assimilate with men
This guy would NEVER sit on a John in public...unless he was out on a dinner date wit Hens
...Cool
Raised a son, now try to grow a life. See I toss stacks to dimes that's down to blow tonight
You throw chips at ya chick... only when ya pissed that ur computer-building ain't goin right
...Aiight, coo
He was a God in this bitch... back before Father Time came & robbed him of wit
Now spruce it up all ya want but the quality's shit...
ur writin verses these days like makin Ramen with Strikt
...I don't get it lol, really

Another close one out of what I've voted on so far this rd. Good shit from both. GoW started off a bit slow to me, then picked it up midway all the way thru to his closer. Philly was consistent thruout but he had some misses as well, some more critical tho. I didn't get Phil's closer I don't think, & if I did happen to get it, I'd say that hurt him cuz it didn't hit well imo. This was hard to vote on after I had to reread it.. took me a while. GoW edges, barely.

Vote- God of War
Closed Thread