Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #21
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

damn pancake douche thread ethered him off the board like that smh
Old 10-30-2014, 10:40 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

namix should read back a little bit further so he understands where this came from
Old 10-31-2014, 12:03 AM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

can someone explain why no one likes namix?
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:19 AM   #24
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
can someone explain why no one likes namix?
Followers or faggots ur pick
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:39 AM   #25
Verbal

Verbal is an unknown quantity at this point

Masaii used Deadman's style because he was truly thankful that Dead wrote a piece for him. It was to honor him and Masaii meant it as flattery. He is sorry if it was taken the wrong way. He only imitates those that he truly admires and respects, like he does in real life. Next time he will leave credit on who he is imitating.
Verbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:42 AM   #26
Verbal

Unless there is some unspoken rule about not being allowed to imitate that Masaii has not been told about. It would be a good idea to tell him directly not to do it.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:58 AM   #27
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Followers or faggots ur pick
I guess i fall into the fagit category

But HEY

Lemme tell you y I dont like him uh oh

Cuz hes like that 10th grade teacher that tries to fit in with the students and teach u little secret lessons in a hip way.....except its painfully obvious the teacher is way out of touch with the group and all of the subtle approaches come off as blatant preaching from an old tool who doesnt give a fuck about the group hes trying to reach in the first place....which is why his message and approach r so easily identifiable and discarded because the lack of genuine compassion is glaring when the only real value thats taken away from our interactions with him from his perspective are when he is ramming his word down our throats.

Last edited by Bags; 10-31-2014 at 06:00 AM.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 06:46 AM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Cuz hes like that 10th grade teacher that tries to fit in with the students and teach u little secret lessons in a hip way.....except its painfully obvious the teacher is way out of touch with the group and all of the subtle approaches come off as blatant preaching from an old tool who doesnt give a fuck about the group hes trying to reach in the first place....which is why his message and approach r so easily identifiable and discarded because the lack of genuine compassion is glaring when the only real value thats taken away from our interactions with him from his perspective are when he is ramming his word down our throats.
WORD?

i havent seen any of that, the closest i've come to hating namix's guts was back before he owned the site when he tried to be an enlightening philosopher who preached basic common knowledge shit like it was some next level stuff

and i seen him crusade against people using others identitys

which is fine to me its pretty corny

but i forgot the majority of you take boarding as super serious bidnessss
Old 10-31-2014, 08:33 AM   #29
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I dont hate him lol

But yeq.....basically the first portion of what u described was what i was referring to
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:55 AM   #30
Verbal

This is good confirms to Namix who the comedian is. Starting to map it out. Cool cool.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:11 AM   #31
Verbal

Namix's compassion should be reserved for the real and breathing. And who knows about that in a place like this? Considering that he is half the age of some of the people here it is quite funny to him.. So from a T Rex to Primordial Goop: Are there really any boundaries? I question that Lol
Old 10-31-2014, 09:25 AM   #32
Verbal

Maybe it's Selina Kyle who shouldn't be taking it so serious. Boy does she like to rob places and then call out jaywalkers. That is pretty funny too.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:41 PM   #33
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

fellas this shouldn't be about me

i do not want to take attention away from split's moment, part 2.

good luck with your future endeavors, split!
Old 11-03-2014, 04:37 PM   #34
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

i dont hate namix

i nothing him

but every so often i lol because he reminds of the time he called this website "content rich"
Old 11-04-2014, 02:07 PM   #35
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
i dont hate namix

i nothing him

but every so often i lol because he reminds of the time he called this website "content rich"
lol

that makes me laugh too in retrospect

but i meant it in a way that was not suitable for the audience on this site, which is also funny in retrospect

Tags
copies deadman, ginger gumby