Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-31-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
rb is corny, i was on there way before here.. and am still semi-active. they've had a lot of talent and cool dudes but it's always crowded out by waves of newbie faggots. netcees is for grown ups like bags who is definitely an adult.
LOL

Thanks bruh
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:59 AM   #22
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

@Bags

U ever post over there?
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:08 AM   #23
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I have on multiple occasions

In my completely deadly honest oppinion its always just been of a shade of nc

When i first started here for nbl season 1 or 2 i remember i fin8shed the season at .500 ...i went over there an seen one of our local midcard jobbers Nick james was the 7-1 champ and then i made a 6-0 run till i lost to Orc in a title match....so basically we ran their league anyways. Next they had their version of the summer classic "the guantlet" and we ran that shit too....it was only 2 rb members by the time we got to the last 16 battlers.

Discussion forum has never been cool. They have ricardo....who is a spanish/mexican Aero/munster but thats basically their only amusing member. Dia is a prominent member of the forum as well........and shocker......he posts often. if thats not enuff to deter you.....the last time i posted there i was banned for making a thread calling out another member....apparently that is against the disc forum rules.

Theres nothing there for me personally.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:11 AM   #24
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

All I needed to hear big bro.

Lol

I made a thread last night & I think it was Hoard running to my nutsack immediately.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:12 AM   #25
Ghost1

Oh yea.....ull see that too

Its become a safe haven for faggots who got chased off this site as well....

And they are still very bitter to this very day
Old 05-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #26
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

I did a search of my name on there..

There's just some things ppl just can't let go. Smh.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:14 AM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I have on multiple occasions

In my completely deadly honest oppinion its always just been of a shade of nc

When i first started here for nbl season 1 or 2 i remember i fin8shed the season at .500 ...i went over there an seen one of our local midcard jobbers Nick james was the 7-1 champ and then i made a 6-0 run till i lost to Orc in a title match....so basically we ran their league anyways. Next they had their version of the summer classic "the guantlet" and we ran that shit too....it was only 2 rb members by the time we got to the last 16 battlers.

Discussion forum has never been cool. They have ricardo....who is a spanish/mexican Aero/munster but thats basically their only amusing member. Dia is a prominent member of the forum as well........and shocker......he posts often. if thats not enuff to deter you.....the last time i posted there i was banned for making a thread calling out another member....apparently that is against the disc forum rules.

Theres nothing there for me personally.
You behind the times bitch.

I run the RB discussion forum as of two days ago, Dia is ban on sight.

but yeah, different sites have different parts of it that are stronger...I don't see why we have to fight, I don't understand why nc's and RB can not be friends, I love you both and it hurts my heart :(

Fuck u bags.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:22 AM   #28
Ghost1

FUCK U FOX

NOW WE HAVE NEW REASON WHY DISC FORUM THEIR IS SUPER FAGGOTY

But yo. I dont care about RB in the slightest lol. Its just not a community for me.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:24 AM   #29
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

RB is like a pg-13 version of this site full of dudes who are half as talented and twice as lame...

Toobs and zombicidal have been the only entertaining lounge posters and the battles in all areas do not hold a candle. That's just what it is. Reaching hard nowadays aero.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:38 AM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
RB is like a pg-13 version of this site full of dudes who are half as talented and twice as lame...

Toobs and zombicidal have been the only entertaining lounge posters and the battles in all areas do not hold a candle. That's just what it is. Reaching hard nowadays aero.
The text battling there is better tbh but only because there is nobody here doing it lol

The talent here is definitely better, but talent doesn't mean much if nobody is actually battling.

As for the topical side of things, again the talent here is better but on RB there are much more people eager to actually write, new dudes who aren't as talented as a lot of the guys here but willing to put the time in to get better and to write for leagues and tournaments, the desire is there, and again, talent only means something if you are actually using it, and a lot of the best writers here, excluding a few, don't do it regularly anymore.

I think it's a shame the two sites can't get along because blending the two together would make a perfect mix of top tier talent and lower tier guys eager to get to that next level, NC has the talent and RB has the activity and the next generation of new guys coming through.

But noooo you gays have to be all 'THIS SITE IS BETTER YOU GUYZ SUCK' and then RB is like 'THIS SITE IS BETTER YOU GUYZ SUCK' and eventually both sites will die, and all that will be left will be The Fox, standing among the ashes...shaking his head.

He tried to warn you guys....he really tried.

Why must you people fight?

Old 05-31-2014, 10:40 AM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

This was a troll thread tho.

Clearly.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:49 AM   #32
Ghost1

I said to merge all the sites when RIA and PR still had activity

Stupid fox.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:51 AM   #33
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

We don't need none of them faggots over here.

Got enough of our own.

Fuck them other sites.
Old 05-31-2014, 10:56 AM   #34
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
I said to merge all the sites when RIA and PR still had activity

Stupid fox.
WELL I DIDN'T KNOW, DID YOU SAY IT TO ME????

WAS I PART OF THE CONVERSATION????

NO???

YEAH, DIDN'T FUCKIN THINK SO.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:59 AM   #35
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
We don't need none of them faggots over here.

Got enough of our own.

Fuck them other sites.
Gonna be faggots no matter where you go.

I am pretty sure a merge will have to happen eventually, just to keep ONE site active...there's no point having 20 different dudes on 4 different sites when you could have 80 on one, if that makes sense.

It's the only logical thing to do because of the falling numbers of people doing this shit these days, it will have to happen eventually...maybe now isn't the right time tho.

Old 05-31-2014, 10:59 AM   #36
Ghost1

I sent u a personal msg about it. Considered you to be one of the co founders of the movement. Even had you name put on the blueprint next to mine. We talked on the phone about it multi0le times and i mailed you a letter explaining the plan in detail which was notarized and hand delivered by m6self personally.

I feel like you should recall at least....s9me of these details?
Old 05-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #37
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
I sent u a personal msg about it. Considered you to be one of the co founders of the movement. Even had you name put on the blueprint next to mine. We talked on the phone about it multi0le times and i mailed you a letter explaining the plan in detail which was notarized and hand delivered by m6self personally.

I feel like you should recall at least....s9me of these details?
Bags have you been waiting until I'm drunk and using me as a co-sign for your evil plans again? I thought I told you not to do that shit anymore, I remember none of this...I am never drunk boarding again.

As for the letter, that was you?

I saw the handwriting and I set it on fire without opening it because the handwriting was clearly that of a ginormous faggot.

Interesting fact - Bags also has typos in his handwriting.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:03 AM   #38
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

A merge would never work imo.

Only thing I see is a migration, if either of the 2 sites happens to die.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:13 AM   #39
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
A merge would never work imo.

Only thing I see is a migration, if either of the 2 sites happens to die.
Probably, but only because people are so stubborn they will cut off their nose to spite their face.

It does not have to be that way, but it probably will be.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:16 AM   #40
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

I made a thread there. I'll save judgement until people respond.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
why is muff here still?