Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-16-2016, 09:04 AM   #21
Diffy

Diffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
what site was it?
I'm against shameless cross promotion, but the initials were LA if that tells you anything. I'll pm you the link if the mods don't have a problem with that.
Diffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 09:07 AM   #22
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmfao @Big Game to thread
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 09:08 AM   #23
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diffy View Post
I'm against shameless cross promotion, but the initials were LA if that tells you anything. I'll pm you the link if the mods don't have a problem with that.
I'm a mod it's okay. I was just wondering. Yeah I know it, longbar style and still focusing on multies in battles. Am I right?
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:17 AM   #24
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Who are you on LA?
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:39 AM   #25
Diffy

Quote:
I'm a mod it's okay. I was just wondering. Yeah I know it, longbar style and still focusing on multies in battles. Am I right?
What you're talking bout sounds more like Let's Beef lmao. I'll mention that site out loud because no one would consider joining it.

Nah, my former site was a hybrid of long and short, there was a few guys that spit long bar that everyone liked. Short bar always trumps long bar imo.

I left because there were a shit ton of new guys that would feed a verse like they're God and then turn around and do the same exact thing. Everyone was focused on ego building as opposed to verse building.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:37 AM   #26
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What you're talking bout sounds more like Let's Beef lmao. I'll mention that site out loud because no one would consider joining it.

Nah, my former site was a hybrid of long and short, there was a few guys that spit long bar that everyone liked. Short bar always trumps long bar imo.

I left because there were a shit ton of new guys that would feed a verse like they're God and then turn around and do the same exact thing. Everyone was focused on ego building as opposed to verse building.
Join the NBL.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #27
Diffy

Quote:
Join the NBL.
Alright. I'm going to give it a look, though I'm generally flexible with the rules.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:12 PM   #28
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Alright. I'm going to give it a look, though I'm generally flexible with the rules.
Again... Who are you on la?
Old 02-16-2016, 01:40 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

R.I.P Kosmosis and J504
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:06 PM   #30
Diffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
R.I.P Kosmosis and J504
You knew about Kos and J5. Were you on LA?
Old 02-16-2016, 02:09 PM   #31
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I've read some of kosmosis an J5 before

How would you rate them diffy? Skillset wise?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:20 PM   #32
Diffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I've read some of kosmosis an J5 before

How would you rate them diffy? Skillset wise?
You know they're the same person, right? Or so the allegations go. At the time it was "discovered" we had a mod who was probably only building his legacy. I honestly believe that they were different people who happened to work at the same office. Then again, I've talked to neither of them personally.

J5 wrote mad lyrical shit, but sometimes he'd get over omniscient with them, claiming the verses meant something deeper than they really did. But his flex verses were fire though.

His battling was sub-par, but if you take into consideration of what kind of verses work the best on LA, diss track type verses, then he was probably the best at the game in that sense.

Kos was about the same way. I'd say that they were one of the better text heads of the Silver Age (2009-2011).

Multis were insane though. I absolutely loved their open mic styles, they meshed well together, which made their collabos straight fire.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:21 PM   #33
Diffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
Again... Who are you on la?
Scotty32
Old 02-16-2016, 02:24 PM   #34
Ghost1

Quote:
You know they're the same person, right? Or so the allegations go. At the time it was "discovered" we had a mod who was probably only building his legacy. I honestly believe that they were different people who happened to work at the same office. Then again, I've talked to neither of them personally.

J5 wrote mad lyrical shit, but sometimes he'd get over omniscient with them, claiming the verses meant something deeper than they really did. But his flex verses were fire though.

His battling was sub-par, but if you take into consideration of what kind of verses work the best on LA, diss track type verses, then he was probably the best at the game in that sense.

Kos was about the same way. I'd say that they were one of the better text heads of the Silver Age (2009-2011).

Multis were insane though. I absolutely loved their open mic styles, they meshed well together, which made their collabos straight fire.

U gonna like it here.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:32 PM   #35
Kill Spree

Quote:
Scotty32
lmao. liar
Old 02-16-2016, 02:36 PM   #36
Diffy

I'm about done talking about writing without actually doing any. Don't want to be the guy in his 40s talking about how well he did in High School Football.

Anyone down for a few bars? Pm me and I'll get the ball rolling.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:11 PM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
You knew about Kos and J5. Were you on LA?
Bro I am KOSMOSIS.

Batty is J504

I don't know if I want to hug your because I missed you are slap you for how you did me and Batty.

Jeez.....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:46 PM   #38
Diffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post

I don't know if I want to hug your because I missed you are slap you for how you did me and Batty.

Jeez.....
Obviously not Scotty, I guess sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet haha.

How's it going though?

It sucks that Sworded Stylez banned you though, he was power tripping pretty fucking hard there for a bit. Soon after you left, he promised to hold this grand tourney, and someone called him a faggot, so he deleted everyone's audio tracks and text verses that were sent to him.

I never liked Scotty, particularly his allocation of power. If you can't trust a man to pick a leader, then how can you respect his own leadership abilities?
Old 02-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #39
Kill Spree

scotty is a faggot
Old 02-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #40
Chamber
The conquer.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Fight Night 8
- Fight Night 9

Chamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant futureChamber has a brilliant future

so who are u then, since ur claiming to be other ppl.

Tags
anthony swallovito, op is fraud, zelph gotta flounder mouth