Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2020, 01:47 PM   #21
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
How are you with identifying Deficiencies?
What’s the problem
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 02:47 PM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Just majorly do your research like you've already done. A friend of mine grew tomatoes indoors in a small apartment. He dedicated one of the rooms, which was decent sized to 'tomatoes'. Wall to wall had like an irrigation system set up, I'd seen it a lot of times but never really asked specifics.

I was surpised no one noticed, because his light bill was probably like 100x higher than anyone else in that complex. He could legally grow, but only a certain ammount... and had to have certain people on a list to be a care giver for tomatoes. And he was doing way way way more than.

He quit growing since things became legal here. Theres no money in it.

Just do what you're doing keep researching shit online, I really doubt anyone on here has an major wisdom to impart.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:13 PM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred View Post
Your electric bill is what u have to worry bout, need to stop that meter occasionally

Anything over the normal use. Challenge on the play

That being said I’ll buy ALL your tomatoes htl
I just moved here so I think I can slide under the radar

We need to talk broski
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:41 PM   #24
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Wait how did everyone know his light bill was 100x higher than anyone in the complex to notice? Wall to wall coverage and there was no money in it? That doesn’t really make sense bro. Especially when you would be legally buying tomatoes for yourself to eat right? Nothing you said in your little story made sense. Sound like a crackhead talking
Old 07-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #25
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

I swear y’all have terrible grammar. It does be wack
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:10 PM   #26
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
What’s the problem
I think one of my girls was getting nute burn but looks fine today
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

The whole operation is like 500ish watts. Fans humidity etc and the light. The LED only pulls 300 watts from the wall

Its gonna be less than putting in a window air conditioner
Old 07-06-2020, 04:40 PM   #28
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
The whole operation is like 500ish watts. Fans humidity etc and the light. The LED only pulls 300 watts from the wall

This is why I need you in my life b
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:53 PM   #29
the Munster

Quote:

Yea I found it odd that people kept saying something about electric bill when you clearly posted a 300w light

Thats how you know when people know what the fuck they talkin bout tho it’s the little details

Im actually pretty curious as to what that lil thang can do

Last edited by the Munster; 07-06-2020 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:44 PM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the fucker bangs

allegedly. i'm only going off youtube vids at this point though, and i fired it up in my tent and its bright as fuck, i mean if i end up buying it and making this setup lol.

back in the day my boy used the HPS and all that type old school set up, but everything i'm seeing is the LED world has surpassed it. from color spectrum to lumens to efficiency

they might think its a 2000 watt from the name though, the w in tsw stands for wide, because they make a tsl too. the L being long.

its gonna be more than enough light for what i'm doing though.

what type of lights you fucking with eddie? also when you did a coco run were you using bottled nutrients? maybe thats what was burning em since it was so readily available with the roots being able to breathe and shit better? again i havent even started so all i know is what i'm regurgitating from shit i seen online lol

the one main thing that comes across is overfeeding though and how everyone does it early on and thats where most issues come from. which is why i wanted to get away from pre treated soils and try and control it all on my own
Old 07-06-2020, 05:49 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

this is the light i linked in a 3x3 tent. my tents a 4x4. i can't find any videos with tomatoes to show though. its strange

Old 07-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #32
the Munster

I do not use any lights or grow anything, but I have heard that the gavita pro e is pretty nice as long as you have you temps under control.

That light you have is perfect for what you’re trying to accomplish however I think if you haven’t bought beans yet, and have the time you should ditch the autoflower shit and go with fem heavy hitters

But I also feel like you should do what you want to do meaning please do not let me steer you away from anything at all and go for the auto route if that what you see yourself doing. Just keep in mind that time frame they quoted is for after veg period which is dependent on several factors, but the most impactful factor is pot size. You are in a five gal so once you plant has filled the pot then the 7-8 week period begins meaning you will have 1 week of baby seedling time, 5-6 weeks veg time and if you aren’t using garden lime then you need to use calmag tspoon per gal for every single time you water

Last edited by the Munster; 07-06-2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:58 PM   #33
the Munster

Katsu
Old 07-06-2020, 07:20 PM   #34
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word i hear alot about cal mag, im just gonna try to play it by ear though and see how they do. if they look deficient i'll start hitting em

the tomato seeds are enroute. im going to definitely go the regular route on the next batch though, im also curious as to how stinky its gonna be, so the auto's being a quicker turnaround, and smaller plant will give me a good idea of if i need to maybe get another carbon filter and figure out more methods for killing stank

but yea giving the wedding cake autos a go. supposed to be a delicious nutritious tomato strain lol. but its also rated as super easy and beginner level, relatively stable and hard to fuck up.

im gonna try to low stress train them and shit

could go horribly wrong lol, but i want a lot of normal tomatoes, and not just one big tomato off each plant lol
Old 07-06-2020, 07:40 PM   #35
the Munster

Quote:
word i hear alot about cal mag, im just gonna try to play it by ear though and see how they do. if they look deficient i'll start hitting em

the tomato seeds are enroute. im going to definitely go the regular route on the next batch though, im also curious as to how stinky its gonna be, so the auto's being a quicker turnaround, and smaller plant will give me a good idea of if i need to maybe get another carbon filter and figure out more methods for killing stank

but yea giving the wedding cake autos a go. supposed to be a delicious nutritious tomato strain lol. but its also rated as super easy and beginner level, relatively stable and hard to fuck up.

im gonna try to low stress train them and shit

could go horribly wrong lol, but i want a lot of normal tomatoes, and not just one big tomato off each plant lol
If you don’t use cal mag in coco your plants will DIE
Old 07-06-2020, 07:47 PM   #36
the Munster

Training is easy but a tad more difficult to accomplish with an auto
Old 07-06-2020, 08:28 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word the mix im gonna be using plus tap water should have enough calcium/magnesium allegedly. im gonna grab some calmag as well tho just in case. but yea the autos don't get very big depending on the strain so can't really get that many bends on it before its too late, short window type deal allegedly

thats basically the type of medium ima use, and he uses no liquid nutrients, the fertilizers or whatever take care of everything. but i have been googling and found forums that criticize him because he is a veteran grower and can read his plants and know what and when they're lacking. he has other vids making compost teas and shit to fix stuff, but ive only seen him use them when he actually forgets to top dress when its needed

and since its autoflowers i think i only top dress them twice. once after about a month (the initial feed thats mixed with the soil runs out) and then once more about 3 weeks after that. after another 3 weeks or so it should be about ready to harvest as it soaks up the last bit of nutrients

but again thats a rough overview

he's got a ton of vids tho and his shit comes out crazy fat.

but word while it seems like a simple straightforward method the main criticism im finding is he MAKES it look simple because he knows how to quickly diagnose and fix shit

ima give it a go tho

trial and error and all that shit
Old 07-06-2020, 08:35 PM   #38
the Munster

Quote:
word the mix im gonna be using plus tap water should have enough calcium/magnesium allegedly. im gonna grab some calmag as well tho just in case. but yea the autos don't get very big depending on the strain so can't really get that many bends on it before its too late, short window type deal allegedly

thats basically the type of medium ima use, and he uses no liquid nutrients, the fertilizers or whatever take care of everything. but i have been googling and found forums that criticize him because he is a veteran grower and can read his plants and know what and when they're lacking. he has other vids making compost teas and shit to fix stuff, but ive only seen him use them when he actually forgets to top dress when its needed

and since its autoflowers i think i only top dress them twice. once after about a month (the initial feed thats mixed with the soil runs out) and then once more about 3 weeks after that. after another 3 weeks or so it should be about ready to harvest as it soaks up the last bit of nutrients

but again thats a rough overview

he's got a ton of vids tho and his shit comes out crazy fat.

but word while it seems like a simple straightforward method the main criticism im finding is he MAKES it look simple because he knows how to quickly diagnose and fix shit

ima give it a go tho

trial and error and all that shit
Not gonna lie to you at all bro didn’t click play.. but you need to put GARDEN LIME TWO TABLESPOONS PER GALLON in addition to the dry nutes. I’m going to watch the vid later and see if he mentions this, because you absolutely have to have either garden lime mixed in or you have to use liquid calmag or your plants will die in coco, and this is a fact regardless of what any videos say.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:48 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the vid just shows his coco/nutrient mix

im guessing its probably whats in the dry fertilizer shit, like the ingredients and all that where the nitrogen phospate etc all that comes from. he uses gaia green but they don't make that in the states which is why i went with dr. earth its basically an equivalent

the initial mix is 4 tbsp's per gallon of coco/perlite, and since that allegedly will feed and keep them going for around a month just itself i assume it has a bit of everything it needs
Old 07-06-2020, 09:18 PM   #40
the Munster

Not familiar with that brand. Follow the directions on the package of whatever u purchase it will probably say 1-2 tablespoons every 6-8 weeks or something along those lines. There is no brand I’m aware of that says to use 4

Gaia Green - All Purpose 4-4-4
Good for all landscape and garden plants, including trees, shrubs, all fruit and vegetables. INGREDIENTS: alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilised carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, and gypsum.

This doesn’t have lime. If I were you I would use liquid calmag. You have autoflower doing something like not adding calmag would destroy your harvest. Autos already have a limited veg as is and any set backs with really hurt you vs using a photoperiod.

My bad I just remembered you’re using dr earth lol. I already know that dr earth doesn’t have lime either, or if it does you still have to add more, because there literally is no dry fert out there where you wouldn’t need lime. Just saying

Last edited by the Munster; 07-06-2020 at 09:28 PM.