Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-21-2021, 08:37 PM   #21
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

free previews dope so far. dato vs contreras is really good so far. contreras is winning.
Old 08-21-2021, 09:26 PM   #22
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
@Clout now that your boy isn't fighting anymore, who you got winning here?
Pacman. Unless FATHER TIME CAUGHT UP TO HIM. Ugas struggles with speed and volume. Something manny has plenty of. Also the foot speed and awkward angles pacman utilities is one of a kind. You really can't find sparring partners with what a 4 weeks notice of replacing spences spot that mimic pacmans gifts.. But ugas is of a cuban pedigree I have it 65/35 pacqiauo by decision.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 10:54 PM   #23
Scar

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
Pacman. Unless FATHER TIME CAUGHT UP TO HIM. Ugas struggles with speed and volume. Something manny has plenty of. Also the foot speed and awkward angles pacman utilities is one of a kind. You really can't find sparring partners with what a 4 weeks notice of replacing spences spot that mimic pacmans gifts.. But ugas is of a cuban pedigree I have it 65/35 pacqiauo by decision.
i'll have to agree with that on the strenght of Shawn Porter. He once said in an interview that Ugas, although a gifted fighter, lack the ability to adjust like a Keith Thurman or Terrence Crawford. He said going into the first round againt uga, the game plan was to throw combinations and footwork. in the 12th round, the game plan was throw combinations and footwork. Nothing changed because he and his dad felt they didn't need to adjust anything because Ugas wasnt catching on lol. it was funny. But as you know in boxing, punchers chance can happen. and ugas is a very big dude compare to the filipino slugger.

Last edited by Scar; 08-21-2021 at 11:46 PM.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 12:57 AM   #24
Scar

Champed

oh man this manny would get absolutely demolished by errol spence.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:43 AM   #25
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Manny is washed. Age gonna catchall of us, dirty whore
Old 08-22-2021, 06:48 AM   #26
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

As I said UNLESS FATHER TIME CAUGHT UP he would win. I called it. Ugas is from the cuban pedigree he is no slouch in pure boxing ability. Ugas would've been crushed if Manny was 10 yrs younger. But good for the cuban he got jipped in a few close fights. Glad to see him get his just due.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 08-22-2021, 11:38 AM   #27
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clout View Post
As I said UNLESS FATHER TIME CAUGHT UP he would win. I called it. .
lmao you don't get props for blanket statements. that's like saying the sky is blue or sugar is sweet haha.

anyway, Manny aged definitely show. little to no head movements. He was eating Ugas right hook all night. It was a stylistic nightmare for manny. What i noticed about manny is he would eat a jab just to counter and set off his combinations. The only problem is Ugas doesn't throw pitter patter jabs. he throws fucking thuds. You can tell it hurt Manny. Also i'm convinced his prep for spence fucked him up here. Manny usually does the combos duck and roll to the right. He didn't really do it here. He shuffled to the left instead, which tells me during camp, he was working on left lateral movement to avoid Erol's Left arm assaults. but nah Ugas fought a very good fight. he was giving manny the work. double jabs. body shots. head shots. he did everything to disrupt manny's rhythm. He deserved that win for sure.

Last edited by Scar; 08-22-2021 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-22-2021, 11:39 AM   #28
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Manny is washed. Age gonna catchall of us, dirty whore
i still think he's better than 50% of the welterweights. He just needs to stay away from the spence and crawford and ugas now lol

Last edited by Scar; 08-22-2021 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2021, 05:11 PM   #29
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
lmao you don't get props for blanket statements. that's like saying the sky is blue or sugar is sweet haha.

anyway, Manny aged definitely show. little to no head movements. He was eating Ugas right hook all night. It was a stylistic nightmare for manny. What i noticed about manny is he would eat a jab just to counter and set off his combinations. The only problem is Ugas doesn't throw pitter patter jabs. he throws fucking thuds. You can tell it hurt Manny. Also i'm convinced his prep for spence fucked him up here. Manny usually does the combos duck and roll to the right. He didn't really do it here. He shuffled to the left instead, which tells me during camp, he was working on left lateral movement to avoid Erol's Left arm assaults. but nah Ugas fought a very good fight. he was giving manny the work. double jabs. body shots. head shots. he did everything to disrupt manny's rhythm. He deserved that win for sure.
Basically "manny clearly wasn't prepared for a right handed technician with a cuban pedigree..He trained to fight a south paw with a commanding jab who fights going forward with digging body shots aka spence =)". Pacman please retire god bless you don't roy jones yourself.