Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 2 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #321
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vividlyvague View Post
thats actually funny. Time ta spit that game. Jedi mind trick her ass.
These are the balls you're looking for.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #322
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Nope I actually been completely clean for about 2 months now
Why
Old 10-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #323
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
Why
I know you dont have the time to write but feel free to vote on any matches if you get the chance right quick. your feed is always appreciated.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #324
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
Why
Cuz paying for diapers an formula for my daughter cost too much for me to buy percs too lol
Old 10-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #325
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDK View Post
Cuz paying for diapers an formula for my daughter cost too much for me to buy percs too lol

$35+ for formula. $25+ for diapers. May God have mercy on your soul if you have more than 2 kids. smh.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #326
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

We go through a can of formula a week at the least and that's 18 a can plus a pack of diapers a week which is another 11. An she's only 9 lbs wtf lol
Old 10-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #327
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Let's quit with all this children talk. It's fucking up my high. Let's talk about inter-dimensional travel through the use of hallucinogenic substances.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #328
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Champed

This one time...at band camp...I did acid an swear a tasted blue. Then travelled back in time before I did the acid an told myself not to do the acid an when I came back to I was sober an still wonder to this day if I actually did it or not
Old 10-25-2013, 08:04 PM   #329
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

this one time when I was on acid we lit a bonfire and I looked at the smoke rising up into the night sky, it was beautiful. but then the smoke turned into ghosts flying upwards towards heaven. some were laughing, some were crying and some seemed indifferent. I decided I had enough of that visual and looked at the ground which immediately dropped out from under me and went a thousand feet downwards while I stayed in the same spot. fun times.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #330
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

This one time I did acid and transcended space and time itself and merged with the now. Since time didn't move for several minutes, about three, time sped up to compensate. True story. Yeah, I was tripping hard.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #331
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

this one time I did acid and was riding in the back seat of a car. I gave someone in the car next to us the finger and the guy went ballistic and started loading a revolver. he followed us trying to drive us off the road and then finally when we got off an exit he jumped out his car and started shooting at us. four or five shots. not one hit the car. true story
Old 10-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #332
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
this one time I did acid and was riding in the back seat of a car. I gave someone in the car next to us the finger and the guy went ballistic and started loading a revolver. he followed us trying to drive us off the road and then finally when we got off an exit he jumped out his car and started shooting at us. four or five shots. not one hit the car. true story
If that happened to me sober I'd doo doo all over myself. Tripping on acid I'd throw the doo doo at the gunman.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #333
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Battle Record: 13-19

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown
Send a message via AIM to patrown

we had some thick acid once. real pure. my boy hit me with a large dropper full, which was 5 hits. he was already on just as much, about. then, we filled the vial up with water and each took a shot. that's the day i learned exactly what acid tastes like. in my whole mouth. for a long time. so, i'm 20 or so hits deep, driving around in my 1985 dodge convertable with the top down. allllll the way from the beach, up the 55, to the 91, all the way out till it turned into the 215... back and forth for hours and hours. got sun burned as fuck. could focus in with microscope vision and see the chemical name of whatever i was looking at crawling around like little ants, but the ants were the letters of whatever my brain imagined the element to be.

people were made up of little marching lines of "deoxyribonucleic acid" etc etc. i get home three days later.. look up at the sky and moon, then the clouds flying by started turning into goblin zepplins. if you ever played warcraft, you know what i'm talking about. but the freaky looking zepplins with horns and spikes on them and shit had little goblins in the baskets. and they were laughing. laughing so, terribly, painfully hard. eventually, they just laughed their little guts out of their mouths in explosions of more zepplins, with gobblins in the baskets.. that were laughing.
that was a fucked up sunburn though.

damn mike that's one way to destroy a trip.

Last edited by patrown; 10-25-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #334
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

who updated records before i bought the site exactly 7 days to the hour ago yo?

I have some foundation 'ish i'm working on; and am beyond confident that the record update requests were not routed through GoW, so who did them before??

Yes, to Mike's point, we will be ensuring all members of the leadership team have the necessary permissions to do their job effectively and efficiently.

Again though --- who's responsibility was it to update records up through last Friday, 10/18 8:00p EST?

Whoever that dude is should hop on it lol.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #335
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I thought it was sharp @namix. I remember I pm'd him the records at one point during the last season. Also, I should be OM mod again. Thank you in advance.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #336
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

@Cereal_Killa I see you dawg. Sign in mane.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #337
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenland View Post
I thought it was sharp @namix. I remember I pm'd him the records at one point during the last season. Also, I should be OM mod again. Thank you in advance.
Thanking me in advance is the worst time to thank me bro

People who give me thanks in advance typically give me cause to contemplate their presumptuousness rather than a reason to ever deserve their premature thanks in the future lol
Old 10-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #338
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
Thanking me in advance is the worst time to thank me bro

People who give me thanks in advance typically give me cause to contemplate their presumptuousness rather than a reason to ever deserve their premature thanks in the future lol
Touche.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #339
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
who updated records before i bought the site exactly 7 days to the hour ago yo?

I have some foundation 'ish i'm working on; and am beyond confident that the record update requests were not routed through GoW, so who did them before??

Yes, to Mike's point, we will be ensuring all members of the leadership team have the necessary permissions to do their job effectively and efficiently.

Again though --- who's responsibility was it to update records up through last Friday, 10/18 8:00p EST?

Whoever that dude is should hop on it lol.
ill send them to sharp nine thanks
Old 10-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #340
breathless
Master of Beastiality

Battle Record: 4-6

breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless breathless

I snorted 10 mg of 5-meo-amt once and started puking yellow bubbles within 2 minutes, then everything turned sepia and I puked more bubbles every five or so minutes that started to look burgundy, thought I was puking blood, friends said it was still bile yellow though, a couple more pukes later and I was then instantly perfect, felt like my skin was trying to spin into my bone marrow, yet I was more elated than any amount of e I'd ever done and everything had an opaque math class fractal poster overlay. My friend's uncle picked us up, I felt and viewed liked I was 10 feet outside of the car, got back to the house, layer on the sidewalk and watched purple tendrils slowly creep down from the cloud's (it was a clear blue sky btw), then we walked around town for an hour or so, came back...and it was 6 hours later, night time still tripping triple balls, went to a buddy's house and he lights some candles throws giant beanbags at us, says he's going to sleep, and hands us a bowl packed with opium. I hit it like 8 times and laid down watching the walls bleed matrix symbols into the furniture silouettes, I through on some jungle music he made and laid there for the whole night, I heard the birds chirping, opened my eyes, and swam, still visuals, this was like 20 hours later and I was just starting to come down, didn't end up falling asleep til around noon, still tripping, woke up in the middle of the night with a mega whiskey style headache that lasted for 2 days...
I'm pretty sure I was a couple mg from death, but it was the best night of my life... Until I ate 15mg and had a much smoother trip that lasted 36 hours

http://soundcloud.com/dancourser/sets
Closed Thread