Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2022, 02:16 PM   #3221
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the unorthodox dragon -- THE UNORTHODOX DRAGON -- KILLING THIS MAGGOT//
TERMITE SLAVE? BURNING RAGE FROM A BURNING CAGE -- LEARN THE RAGE LIKE LEARNING SANE'/
I'm a apostle with aposable thumbs -- Oh'COMETH' OH Light -- shining brightness --
I am your higness - I am KING MIDAS -- I TOUCHED THE GOLDEN ONE AND HE TURNED TO THE HOLY SON//
I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING!//
I am the GLISTENING RINGS OF GLISTENING RINGS -- GLISTENING RINGS GLISTENING RINGS SISTINE ZING!//
I'm the unorthdox dragon -- DRAGON DRAGONIST -- DRAGON DRAGONIST -- I'm killing parables//
I'm killing parables -- I'm killing parables -- I'm killing parables -- I'm killing parables -- TERRIBLE KING -- TERRIBLE ZING! -- TERRIBLE KING -- TERRIBLE ZING! --

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm nothing and somethng -- the suffering of steeple cathedrals - I AM EVIL AS NEEDLE BESIEGING NEEDLE//KILLING DECIETFUL NEEDLE BESIEGING NEEDLE I'm KILLING BESIEGING NEEDLE AND I'm EVIL I'm nothing and something -- the pariah priest from the lying/lycan beast and I'm a treat for I'm INSANE FROM NOVACANE -- I killed dry terrain -- I'm INSANE -- PRIMAL RAGE -- I'm killing parables and submarine pariah priests with lycan CEASE -- FOR I AM KING LIKE PRISTINE DRINKS -- SISTINE ZING I am nothing and something for I am a pariah priest and you are a fucking queef from the denial/the nile river from the deliver of MOSES AND EGYPT SEAS RIP LIKE SEAS SLIP AND SEAS SLIP LIKE SEAS RIP SEAS RIP SEAS RIP SEAS RIP..

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm killing parables -- killing parables -- killing parables -- killing parables -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES//
SISTINE ZING! SISTINE ZING! SISTINE ZING SISTINE ZING! DEVESTATION EVISCERATION -- DEVESTATION EVISVERATION -- I AM A LAYMEN//
I'm the night/knight in shinning ARMOR; BATTLING KARMA: I'm blasting a asherah rod through the SISTINE CHAPEL WISDOM -- ALGORITHM --//
I'm a algorithm of a SALVAGE VICTIM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALAVGE PRISM//
I'm the unorthodx dragon -- THE UNORTHODX DRAGON -- THE UNORTHODX DRAGON -- THE UNORTDHXO DRAGON -- THE UNORTDHOX DRAGON -- THE UNORTHDOX DRAGON -- THE UNORTHDOX DRAGON -- THE UNORTDHXO DRAGON -- I'm killing parables -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- I'm killing FABLES WITH A TABLE DECIEVING --

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees and sea the king sea the zing before the manage of ENDOW AND I AM WOW LIKE WOW I AM CHOW LIKE CHOW I KILLED CHOW AND CHOW FOR I AM WOW YOU ARE NOTHING AND SOMETHGNG -- Im killing parables and harp songs czar songs and harp songs and czar songs -- CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS -- CAR BOMBS CAR BOMBS CAR BOMBS CAR BOMBS -- CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS -- KILLING PARABLES KILLING PARABLES -- NUTHIN'/NOTHING AND SOMETHING LIKE PARIAH PRIEST AND BE THE ZING! KILL THE QUEEN KILL THE KING SISTINE DRINKS AND SISTINE WISDOM; ALGORITHM -- ALGORITHM -- SALVAGE VICTIM -- SALVAGE VICTIME -- I MANAGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITHM -- I MANAGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITHM -- I MANGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITH -- IAMANGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITHM//
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 02:19 PM   #3222
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I'll have you 'coughing/coffin up blood with the metal' like flu' stories! I got twin blades, one is 'sharp enough' to be transforming! I'm 'going ham' but you faggots bore me! I'm 'light years ahead with the tommy' this is a toy story!
I said I got twin blades, and now they're both transforming! This will get gory! My tomahawks tore chiefs! And I also got guns, I've 'earned my stripes' - I'll have '60 animals spitting your way' like Zoo Orgys!

My dark flow will spark, I spit white liquid flows till' the oceans dark! I'm showing heart to a coward's mark! I'm 'turning off heads like exorcisms' this is a owl's scarp!
My power harps in the white mouse of dark! I spew proud remarks at coward marks! My 'tears of joy is what floats your boat' and I got 'two animals if a nigga wood' that's Noah's Ark!

My flows wack, want to go toe to toe man? I'm like a war pilot, my flow ran! I go ham, on homos man! Sorry to make you blue, but I'll 'turn you pale' like ghosts chants!
I'll 'light you up with the stinger' like glow ants! Want to show you a magic trick? I'm the prince of darkness, I'll king your queen! You could play your cards right? But you don't know jack!

My rhymes are great, my sword will slice your face! I have silent grace with silence scape! Solipsism of a silent snake! My pride's awake to rhyme for days!
Eyes of snake will entice your lake! I'm a silent snake! You think you're making waves? But I'll change the tides of change!

I'll grab the blade, and give you a great whooping! You better know I'm a saint rookie! A mouse eating a large cookie! You couldn't 'eat pussy' if you ate sushi!
It's kind of like R.L Stine books, I'll leave you in a grave, booked deep! You can't beat a saint rookie! Forget guns, I'll put 'the metal to your chest' that's a blade pussy!

I'm probably the darkest word! Impossible with lots of words! Targeting you lots of verbs! I'll steal your thunder, your heaven has got to burn!
My sling shot shot a bird! I have the hottest words! You vs. me? It's Nietzsche vs. Melchizedek - this is a prophet vs. a philosopher!
Old 08-03-2022, 02:27 PM   #3223
Sinacog
Sini

ThiS PrIeST is a FiGhTing PAsTor, thIS GoD will Hit you with a LiGhtning RaPture
I hAVe the Sign of MaSters! I'll 'Kill Night at the MuSeum' like a RaPTor..!
I'm SO FunNy I mAke the SeaS LauGh! You'll FeeL StinG like a BeE's WrATh..
I'll BuRy you Beneath SEa SaNd! I ConTrol the WinDs of chANge, I'LL 'SiDeline ALLen when the BaLL's in my COuRt' like a FreE DraFT!..
I'M the RAp-TuRe, you ShoUld seEk tHe LoRD! YoU cAn't sEE the LiGht, when tHe beAst is fOrmed!
I'm a BeaSt in wAR! ThIs JeSter will KiLl 'KnIGht aT ThE ROund TAbLe' with a FReaKing SwOrd..!
I'M plAying a GaMe..SeGa GeNiSis! EVen if you wEre a tHreat..you couldn't pLay my NeMisiS!
I'Ll plAy wiTh PrEdicate's! I'LL rUn 'KnIgHt ouT of ToWN' like a VeGas STriP..!
My RaPtUre will HaRvest! A RaPTor anD FaRCists! cApTure your JaRgon!
PrActice as MaRKsman! YoU'LL see 'NiGht SKoOLed' like ClaSSes of DaRkneSs!..
I'm FrEaKy wIth RAps! I'M moVing my FiNgers and seEing you SnAp!
I'Ll giVe thiS WeAkling a NaP! HoW can you be 'SCorPion' wheN you have No StiNG wiTh yoUr RAps..!
yoUZ sucKz with the verbs, I'm a sEED of life, you're out of LuCK as a HeRB
As a WhACk MC? You're sucking the worst! I'll DuMP your body in a EaR Canal..Fuck what you HeaRD!
You can't ArOUse GoDz! You would probably drink HoT Sauce to SOund Hot
My BlAde firEZ proud Shotz! I'll 'Toss you in the Air' and I'm as fly as Nimbus..you can't ArOuse the ClOud God
I'm RaPPinG HaZardous! My saliva will have you FaDE away, like taking Baths in AcID bitch!
RapPing Masochistic! You couldn't 'Fuk wit' Sin' if you PraCticed AbStinence!
My RaPPIng will be settled, I got twin blades, so you can say I'm 'ClAPPing with the MeTal'
I'm RaPPing on a level! You're 'ugly as hell' while I'm as HanDSome as a DeVil!
I'll FaDE! WhOOPsi! I bet this rubber DUcky tastes MuSHY!
I have ChAins! LOoky! I'll 'put the metal to your chest'..that's a BlaDE pusSy!
I'm LigHTning's WiTness! You won't hear a sOund but a NiGht with CriCKets!
SKy's The LiMiT! You're JiREN, but I'm the CLoud God..and you'll never be as FlY as NiMbus!
Old 08-03-2022, 02:31 PM   #3224
Sinacog
Sini

I'm coming with potent rhymes; the dope supply -- copius rhymes split your fucking wig//
SUCK A DICK.. eat a dick.. suck on chode..eat a chode..suck on cock// eat a cock-- like *POP EYES* LIKE U *BOMB GUYS*//
I'm ONYX STATURE bubonic rapture -- I EAT EAT EAT emcee's like EMINEM looking at *CANDY*
I smash beats like *ANGRY* your turning *MAD AND GREEN WITH ENVY* like the INCREDIBLE HULK(U MAD BRO!?)
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees; sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing//
SPRING THE FLING ur so *OVER THE HILL* ur not JACK AND JILL UR A MAN THAT SPILLS THE *FACKING MILK*..//
I'm your worst nightmare the light flares the bomb and ur done like comic con//
BOMB THIS FUCKING FAGGOT TO PIECES.. ull see ''GHOSTS EVVERYWHERE LIKE HAUNTED HOUSES -- full of *BOMBS OF MOUSES*
I'm here to tell you; you're not ready;; slice you to confetti with a machete..
I am the spyro of hell's fire; you're the robert dinero with out the *GOD FATHER*//
I'm from THE JUNGLE'S OF NETCEE'S a place where we take ZYGOTE AND DEAD MAN AND TORTURE THEM//
For years you breeded with dope EMCEE's *NO* you literally *BREEDED* with wack emcee's (*FUCKING FAGGOT)))) BOMBING MAGNETS AND STOPPING TRAFFIC*
Old 08-05-2022, 08:54 AM   #3225
Sinacog
Sini

I'm the omNIPOTENT BEING; serene kills the cheap THRILLS
-- EAT HILLS; I'M OVER THE HILL TO FETCH A PALE OF WATER: you're 'over the hill' to get SLAUGHTERED --
I bother contacts; bomb bats -- make ILLEGAL contracts with IMMOIGRANTS(ALIENS)--
The alien SAPIENT; going against the grain like making bread--
Forsake the LEAD!?!? I got twin magnums OPUS(OH PISS) piss your pants laughing --
I got the knife and the knife -- twin scorpions are stung with a stab --
PENCIL GRAB -- STENCIL FAST -- slash -- slash slash -- slash --
I got more intelligence than ALIENS -- the HOMOSAPIEN ASSALIANT --
Got power like power bombs; bomb planets with ATOMIC BOMBS AND ALIEN WEAPONRY --
Brain telephathy -- aim nanoseoncds and brandish weapons
SCOUT on my radar; I got two glocks twin banaanas -- like they're DILDOS --
I *SPANK THE MONKEY* to woman -- i get ''TAIL""(GET IT)..
I'm the atomic bomb power bomb eating bombs with power bombs --
SOUR BOMB -- i got twin atomic bombs like NAGASAKI and HIROSHIMA -- KAMAKAZIE
I am the greatest writer alive; killing aliens in a spaceship
TASTE WRISTS LIKE TERRORISTS TASTE THE BOMB OF ATOMIC BOMBS --
Old 08-06-2022, 06:18 PM   #3226
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Back again like another ignorant user.
On their mind playing with the malignant tumor.
Listen loser, before you ever hit that stage
Make sure your rhymes are from a different page.
This shit's gay "I'm a lizard, wizard, and smoker"
Doesn't matter if you're a sipper of elixir...it's over
Ask Mike Shinoda the best way to get one step closer
This ain't it. I'm aiming for you and anyone adjacent
So whoever you play with realize you just saying shit.
Making it work but never living whatever it is you're saying.
Contact with mythical beings, kicking it to lofi beats.
It's odd how the blind got most following so blindly.
That's life though,.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:10 AM   #3227
Sinacog
Sini

You're a joke as the joker -- I'm poking with poker --
ADJACENT to Crack and Cake -- I'm awake --
I've seen you in the past -- drinking fiber glass --
That's why all the top tier's are flying past..
I'm a TOP TIER WRITER -- are you ready --
I'll grab a machete' and chew you to confetti..
Old 08-07-2022, 02:37 PM   #3228
Sinacog
Sini

yo it's monkey magic, recall; we, fall from trees, being clumped with fabric,
not falling trees: that's another habit; aberrant, Mother saddened.
cup or chalice? shut up faggot. drink! s'all the same as thunder crashes,
sand don't come from glass it's... backward. slash wood, palms is useless,
lethargic students, convoluted but can't refuse wit. more arms: produce it.
morons... too sharp, opt not to do shit. that's an oxymoron: oX* is stupid.
build the structures, build another. shoot for the moon while we kill the succor
in the hour of Babel, give power to gavels, rabble, you just a simple number.
never live for lustre. ever kiss ur mother? nvm let pills construct a false hope,
remove that: it’s taut rope. you won’t cope. you never been taught?! nope.
now I want to get a fucking amaretto, neat, no rocks, that italian special.
truth is I don’t really fuck with alcohol tho, just the sweet almond scent so
fuck a banana bar, partner. on some weak bananarama sugar coated shit:
put a bone in this… here digit, i won’t fidget, maaan - i’m after authenticity.
all intents and means, is peace. can’t help but aspire when I got up out the Cave,
thinking whether this shit’s Old or New world -- but forgot about the Brave
Old 08-07-2022, 11:12 PM   #3229
Sinacog
Sini

RAZOR WIT' ASSASSIN -- TASER SPIT MOLLASSES--
I toe tag with house fancy -- SPONGE BOB WITH THE AZTEC..
I'm the plain of hills -- OVER THE HILL --
You want to exerise your demons -- GOD OVER THE HILL..
Old 08-09-2022, 10:06 PM   #3230
JustRap

JustRap is an unknown quantity at this point

I smoke a fat blunt with the keef, so fuck the beef
In the sky too high for your reach it's a siege
On the weak, you will die when I speak to the beat
I defeat and destroy with complete flair and poise
I rejoice when the air leave your corpse as I hoist
My voice on the air with the plan to declare
My demand for respect, got a flow like a damn
That connects to the land that I rep, 209
On the grind, I am dope get a gram and your set
Overdose on my flex, take a shot, I revolt
On you vets and you'll understand how I roll
In this text, if youre bold you'll be checked, ego swoll
Just know that you're next...

Last edited by JustRap; 08-10-2022 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Grammar
JustRap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 11:25 PM   #3231
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Break all your sections
Crash course in your direction
I dig deep n analyze that's my disecttion
Your cutsbleed I am the one for the the pain Aleve
Open your windows huff in puff Im more than the wind blows
Reverb inside of pinholes fresh like the breeze goes
Accidentally spill uh oh water under the bridge
Byepass and rip off the trollz

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:16 AM   #3232
JustRap

So my white ass drank a pint last night,and thats facts
But despite that I still write to them high class tracks
No one ever will bypass the level I'm at
So dope I'm forever a dime bag, don't mettle
If I'm mad you get one life can't rewind that back
You're over the hill jack, I'll attack and congeal(con jill)
Your mitochondria until your a fan of my skills...
Old 08-12-2022, 02:50 AM   #3233
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

You're comical
while I'm phenomenal
Your voice is nasal
Mine is abdominal
Your snowman melted
mine is a-bom-inable!
Say it again
A syllabic addict
writing rhymes in the attic
perfectly packaged for the masses.
This a key- not crafted
but the concept is massive
'Til the counterpunch, I seem passive
Rope-a-dope
Here's a blunt
Hope you choke
(Don't do coke)
What to throw, with inflation?
Fifteen buddy
That would seem lovely
Damn, ya girl's ugly
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:02 PM   #3234
JustRap

Ya'll want beef?
Here's the hamburgers buddy
I'ma mic handler, nutty...
Y'all amateurs study
You'll see me in a new light
Hanging from the chandeliers
Dishin out the fear, blood on my knife
From cutting my ties with you whack queers
Fuck netcees, it hasn't thrived in years
Going back to my pride, ain't lion when
I say that's not here...

Last edited by JustRap; 08-12-2022 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Lol
Old 08-12-2022, 06:42 PM   #3235
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

RAZOR WIT' ASSASSIN -- TASER SPIT MOLLASSES--
Why are you yelling? Save the bitch reaction
I'm a majors pitcher fanning the greatest hitters batting
My greatest gift is rapping. I made it sick: a vaccine
The latest hit's Iraqi, aiming missiles laughing
Painting pictures of naked bitches fapping
While i'm claiming kids for taxes to make conditions happen
You ain't officially family
My name is Mr Crowley, i came and bit the bat wing
Flaming lips, Wasabi. When i gave your dame a kiss she soggy
She came and went. Appalling how her taint could drip the hallway
My language is evolving, while you're languishing near bottom
So witch rapper wanna step and get vanquished to the cauldron?
Old 08-14-2022, 03:51 AM   #3236
JustRap

I slay, high grade verbal grenade, when I say
It's a terminal fate, I formulate the rage
Then germinate the hate I release on the page
I'm ill as the plague, will of a renegade I penetrate
Disintegrate with energy rays, synergy never strays
Old 08-14-2022, 03:52 AM   #3237
JustRap

Murderous flex from a vet thats impervious
My sick thoughts ain't courteous so youll get picked off
By a wordy diss while I sip scotch looking pissed off
At nerdy kids, I'm assertive with my verbal wit
Y'all think you fly but complain when there's turbulence
When I serve you like a stewardess, you beef
Like you stewed on this just for the damn viewership
I rap and you die, get the picture I snap for the score
The competitive drive, I'm a savage for sure
I'm a head of the times, I've bled for these rhymes
Old 08-14-2022, 03:57 AM   #3238
JustRap

I'm dynamite, the time is right to shine the light
And find our strides I'm kinda like binding pride
Grinding high but I strive to make a life I've tried
To fight the plight that strikes when I'm surprised
I've divised a type of plan to spike and drive
The hand of god, I demand a lot but damn I drop
More money bars than uncle Sam, understand
Old 08-16-2022, 11:25 PM   #3239
Concrete

Battle Record: 5-0

Concrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant futureConcrete has a brilliant future

silent grey walls
surrounding compulsory facades
abstracted humanoid shades, confined shapes
step out of line loser
your referral; dwell in your basement
with that assembly line personality
whatever product placement
domesticated masculinity, virility subdued
fading alpha radiance barely shining
a generic soul, beta-providing
shut up, just produce
take a stand, be a man?
the ad endorses the brand
so buy that goddamn brand
reckoned reality was more legit than this
took for granted I wasn't dreaming
woke up in the middle of a busy street, screaming
it's a cold world, you better follow the norm
or they got a straitjacket to keep you warm
introspection is a thought crime, remember
quote - a raging fire becomes dying embers
we didn't start it, let it expire
now, I am tired
just pretending to be deep, you know
whatever I do I keeps it pseudo

Last edited by Concrete; 08-16-2022 at 11:53 PM.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 07:09 AM   #3240
Sinacog
Sini

I'm taking NOT HITS -- A SALEM WITCH -- taking hits of shots//
Pink POLKA DOT PAJAMES FOR THIS HANDSOME RANSOM PLOT//
A demi-GOD with claws the size of skyscrapers; the STARS of MASON//
BAR ABRASIONS..CONTEMPLATING WACK EMCEE'S to JAW ABRASIONS//
Potent *PAUSE* Equation.. play a VIOLIN on your hamstrings///
AND SEA THE PUSSY..I wouldn't hit you on a fucking trampoline..BATTER SWING//

@CopyPat

Tags
aero is successful in life, billion syllable syllabus, comanchero, dexlabb infinte whackness, fig didn't make this tag, fig made this tag, frank stoppable hof, gillionaire girls club, i also made that tag - fig, if frank aint hof, lars absolute fire, no pacifier, premature, sinacog is a great writer