- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
ONE PUNCH. one punch is all it took. You crush the officer's skull and feel his brain on your hands, the mom runs as does the daughter. No one else dares approach you. You reach down and grab the officer's pistol. Do you:

A: calmly leave
B: kill a few people then leave
Calmly leave. No point in drawing more attention to myself or wasting the high.

B.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:07 AM   #262
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the tall man smiles an ugly grin...you realize he is old....he is older than he is tall.
He then takes the pink glowing powder.

"my boss thanks you....you will have subjects soon. enjoy the money professor Oedipus".

He exits. you look at all the money and realize that it needs to be invested in greater equipment. You now have the resources and enough plant to create an army of super animals or even humans and rule the world! wouldn't your "visitors" be so proud! you would show all of those who doubted your genius! they would pay! TEHY WOULD ALL PAY!

......................ONE MONTH LATER.........

your last breath is taken as you see him wearing your intestines. This is not right. This is not how it should be......darkness.

The library is amazing. you wish you could read every book in it, yet on some unconscious level, you know that it would be impossible.

"welcome" you see a man sitting holding a sword...a flaming sword...you can feel it's heat all the way across the room yet the flame is not burning the man.

he speaks: "some want to consider you were the cause, your greed, your envy, your hate......but I can understand if you still want to look". he slides a book of names over to you....yours is NOT there.

The "Librarian" stands up...far taller than the tall man and states: "death is the result of your choices"......you yell out stop!!!!!!! he does.

Do you:

A: tell him if he lets you go back to the lab you will pay him all of your money to spare you

B: tell him that you are sorry...so very sorry.
Hertz us would want me to grovel

B
Old 08-21-2014, 09:00 AM   #263
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Bags one!?

Fuckvthis earth.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:25 AM   #264
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Calmly leave. No point in drawing more attention to myself or wasting the high.

B.
you are buzzing...i mean buzzing.....it felt so good to give in to the madness, to the depravity....the best part? No sirens. No one seems to care, it is as if the shock is just too much and you relish in this fact. You have changed lives. You stop in a nearby alleyway and masterbate, cumming to the thought of the fear in their eyes.

The buzz is getting stronger, but changing....you realize that you are no longer drunk...at all. What was blurred, is now clear....No one could stop you. "Lets see....it is time to have some fun".

do you:

A: head to the airport
B: head to the Marina
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:26 AM   #265
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Bags one!?

Fuckvthis earth.

Are you angry?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:31 AM   #266
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
That 7 bucks is for McDonalds later obv

B

The mirror feels good tucked away in between your chubby arms and body. You run, you little chubster, you run !!!! your insane clown posse shirt flows in the wind like a Unicorn's mane. You happen find yourself in a strange part of town, you have never been here before. You look into the mirror and you see a playground, and a little girl playing....you can feel the mirror pulling you in.....all of a sudden you realize that you must have drifted into the street because a long black limosine comes careening around the corner and almost hits you. You jump back and breath...whoo....you look at the mirror and it appeears split down the middle on the left is that artic island again, you see a walrus....on the right is the little girl in the playground...

Do you:

A: get pulled into the artic island
B: get pulled into the playground with the girl playing
Old 08-21-2014, 09:38 AM   #267
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
There is a reason this walrus is in charge/the elder/wise

Option A - i think its time to revamp the plan and recruit other walruses with his permission
you meet with the walri herd and you tell them that the secret will be to work together to overcome the tide. One walrus holds onto a rock and another walrus holds on to him, and then another walrus holds on to him ad infinitum walrium. Your theory, you explain is that if all teh links hold we could build a living bridge, and once connected to the other island we could all begin again in reverse until we all made it to the new island.

your flipper draws in teh sand:

) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( <---the other shoreline

then

) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(
>
>
> <----basically just piggy backing in reverse now that you had secured a new point of contact on the mysterious island.

The herd likes this idea. "genius" they think. Suddenly a little walri pipes up:

"hey..hey...walt....what about the monster?"

do you:

A: tell him that it may not be real, but if it is you will fight it and protect him!
B: tell him that it may not be real, but if it is, we all may die, but we will die here of starvation and sharp rocks anyway
Old 08-21-2014, 09:42 AM   #268
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I'll stop reading what I've already read in this thread and choose what I normally would. I'm in on this shit.

A) I'll go play. The dream was weird but so was yesterday. It's probably just her imagination running wild anyways.
"I wanna go to the park! I love the park!" she says

you decide to go to the park, you see the newspaper on teh counter, you grab it. Wonder how the cubs were doing. which reminds me of a joke, what did Jesus say to the cubs as he was ascending into Heaven? Don't do anything until I get back. THe ride to teh park is uneventful. You watch from the nearby bench as she plays delighted, you too are just happy that you slept last night....even though it was weird. Suddennly you see a limo pull up. Something feels strange.

Do you

A: continue reading the paper
B: call to your daughter to come here
Old 08-21-2014, 09:43 AM   #269
Paradox

Quote:
you meet with the walri herd and you tell them that the secret will be to work together to overcome the tide. One walrus holds onto a rock and another walrus holds on to him, and then another walrus holds on to him ad infinitum walrium. Your theory, you explain is that if all teh links hold we could build a living bridge, and once connected to the other island we could all begin again in reverse until we all made it to the new island.

your flipper draws in teh sand:

) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( <---the other shoreline

then

) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(
>
>
> <----basically just piggy backing in reverse now that you had secured a new point of contact on the mysterious island.

The herd likes this idea. "genius" they think. Suddenly a little walri pipes up:

"hey..hey...walt....what about the monster?"

do you:

A: tell him that it may not be real, but if it is you will fight it and protect him!
B: tell him that it may not be real, but if it is, we all may die, but we will die here of starvation and sharp rocks anyway
As i am not sure if i can die as i have entered a portal to begin with....

A) I shall fight and protect
Old 08-21-2014, 09:47 AM   #270
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
Hertz us would want me to grovel

B
"please! please! not the sword!!!!"

"the love of money".....he says..."but asking for forgiveness helps"....

the sword.

You find yourself sitting on a rock, you have flippers, you feel old.....you glance in the nearby water, you see that you are an old walrus. You look across the sea and see an island, you have a vision of your past...the carnage of your walrus family being decimated by that monster.....a tear falls down your blubbery cheek.....onto your grey mustache.

"Elder!" "Walt wants to talk to you!"

"send him over" you say.....

then you think: "this is the best of all possible worlds....and smile."

THE END?
Old 08-21-2014, 09:53 AM   #271
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you angry?
Only at the pockets thing.

I kicked bags ass and he got revenge. So we even
Old 08-21-2014, 10:27 AM   #272
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

My adventure sucked though.

The other ones are pretty good and all intertwine.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:21 PM   #273
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post

Thats funny bro, because imo yours in one of the best, and it does intertwine. But hey, I did my best sir.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:23 PM   #274
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Only at the pockets thing.

I kicked bags ass and he got revenge. So we even

so we cool?
Old 08-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #275
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

It was entertaining. Good job
Old 08-21-2014, 12:29 PM   #276
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
The mirror feels good tucked away in between your chubby arms and body. You run, you little chubster, you run !!!! your insane clown posse shirt flows in the wind like a Unicorn's mane. You happen find yourself in a strange part of town, you have never been here before. You look into the mirror and you see a playground, and a little girl playing....you can feel the mirror pulling you in.....all of a sudden you realize that you must have drifted into the street because a long black limosine comes careening around the corner and almost hits you. You jump back and breath...whoo....you look at the mirror and it appeears split down the middle on the left is that artic island again, you see a walrus....on the right is the little girl in the playground...

Do you:

A: get pulled into the artic island
B: get pulled into the playground with the girl playing
Nothing goes wrong when you follow little girls on a playground
B
Old 08-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #277
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post

Was hoping for more twists and turns :(

Taken out too soon!

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #278
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

do you:

A: use the key and go back...forgetting all this and choosing "life"
B: stay in the library and attempt to save existence.

I choose B, books and lightsabers.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:54 PM   #279
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
It was entertaining. Good job
Repped.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #280
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

lmao @ the hipster library shit.

Quote:
A: continue reading the paper
B: call to your daughter to come here
But ye something feels strange and that shit I was told about the limo in my dream yesterday.. Got to take extra care of my daughter just in case and hope I make the right choice.

B) I tell my daughter to come over.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine