Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-15-2013, 12:52 AM   #261
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am neither retarded nor racist your slanderous comments have been programmed into you to keep yourself in mental slavery.

Loast...follow me. I am the leader of the black race until someone else is willing to step up.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:03 AM   #262
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
ur a fucking idiot, with non factual situations and the ones that is correct are only there to back your outrageous claim. your excused from this convo
see how fucking dumb u r... the shit just happened no more than 3 months ago... do u watch the news lil nigga... i can see u ain't nothing but a follower bruh... step ya mental game up n learn to think for yaself lil nigga
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:20 AM   #263
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loast View Post
see how fucking dumb u r... the shit just happened no more than 3 months ago... do u watch the news lil nigga... i can see u ain't nothing but a follower bruh... step ya mental game up n learn to think for yaself lil nigga
a follower listen kid I know you're a kid

explain the oj trial

explain the black man who shot a baby in the face at 13 months old got red handed busted and got off on a technicality

explain the other thousands of cases

you dont know nothing your a fucking young punk kid and if you aint then you act like one and never matured. shit happens to every race every religion etc not just you because your black gtfo that ignorant shit
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:03 AM   #264
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
I'm not even using race as an issue anymore

But anyway if trayvon was the watch and had said crackers always be gettin away i would be against it

I see no double standards
Would agree with this, given the situation
Old 07-15-2013, 02:05 AM   #265
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

zimmerman will spend the rest of his life lookin over his shoulder...hopefully that life is short lived...

even if trayvon punched him, the dude followed him around the neighborhood with a gun after being told to stop by a 911 operator...

if I had some dude following me around with a gun I'd probably confront him too...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:06 AM   #266
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post

treyvon was also defending himself...regardless of what was said.
not according to Florida law
Old 07-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #267
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
zimmerman will spend the rest of his life lookin over his shoulder...hopefully that life is short lived...

even if trayvon punched him, the dude followed him around the neighborhood with a gun after being told to stop by a 911 operator...

if I had some dude following me around with a gun I'd probably confront him too...
and if you put your hands on him over a verbal conflict and he shot you it would be self defense yet again
Old 07-15-2013, 02:08 AM   #268
God Of War
The Landlord

how was trayvon defending himself? no hands was put on him
Old 07-15-2013, 02:11 AM   #269
Split

BarZ is dumb and Malachi's like 12 and his points aren't worth addressing

The key phrase here is "beyond reasonable doubt"

Veritas is dead ass right about profiling... Everyone profiles and it is not just about race

White guy shoots black kid. National news

Black guy shoots white kid. Local stations
Old 07-15-2013, 02:18 AM   #270
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Black guys don't shoot white dudes cause we'll beat a white dude up.

Sorta like how this case came about.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:23 AM   #271
Split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryde View Post

maybe

idk which race gets fucked worse

white people, who are expected to be racist at all given moments

or black people who are expected to fill those stereotypes
Old 07-15-2013, 07:05 AM   #272
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Some people here should never be in a jury.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:08 AM   #273
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #274
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Consider all of the cases a few months ago where groups of blacks robbed amd beat up whites....no fucks were given by the black race.

Consider all of the cases where blacks kill off each other over nothing....no fucks were given either.

Consoder a hispanic man defends himself and it is world war 3

Point? Only black people can do what they do. If you aint black you cant attack.

This goes back to my greater point of how messed up black culture is currently.

I am appointing myself the leader of the black race.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:38 AM   #275
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

This is not true. Blacks are generally cowards when one on one.

Whote people have have let political correctness rob them of their fighting spirit.

ZIMMERMAN DID NOTHING ILLEGAL. CASE CLOSED.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #276
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
maybe

idk which race gets fucked worse

white people, who are expected to be racist at all given moments

or black people who are expected to fill those stereotypes
I like this guy.

And calling it a law doesnt justify zimmermans actions.

Can we all agree thar if zimmerman hadnt follwed him like he waa told to.
He wouldnt got in that situation.

Ypu guy's are trying to justify racial profiling?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:02 AM   #277
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
ZIMMERMAN DID NOTHING ILLEGAL. CASE CLOSED.
This is true, under Florida law.. which goes back to my earlier post which is to say, that Florida law is RETARDED.

If you own a gun, you can start shit with whoever you want, and if you suffer reasonable repercussions of fucking with another man - you get to murder that man.

Not guilty =/= innocent.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #278
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
T

Not guilty =/= innocent.

Old 07-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #279
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

That is highly irrelevant to this, considering you are trying to deflect the race issue.

But also most definitely true. I've never disagreed with the fact that OJ got away with murder.

And thanks to some retarded law so did GZ.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #280
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yeah lol I just wanted to be ironic.

Zimmerman not guilty though case closed.

Black people are in trouble. They need to wake up. I will lead them.