Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #261
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Prove that anyone on any respectable board has ever been banned for doing exactly what dull boy did, which was flipping a very well-known rap line as an allusion in an open mic.
how bout you prove he didnt bite or you take his punishment,,,,u got 20 mintues...........go
Old 09-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #262
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWHAHA View Post
he my real life friend. well. i use term friend litely. sedaris more. accept ruzzle long overdue
Srs?

Didn't you say you trained at a place Mayweather trained? Or was that another alias/friend? I forget sometimes. He lives in New York now, doesn't he? As the Ethicist for the New Yorker? Question marks? If all these facts are true you are a true contender for most interesting man in the world. No homo. Possible homo. He admits that he isn't aware of other people's perception or lacks empathy for other people's point of view. Or some shit like that. It was on a podcast. He could've just been just self deprecating.

I don't see a ruzzle request. I beat you last time. I am the champ, and am not sure if I should waste time with inferior competition.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #263
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

wait so Eddie still thinks he can write good verses?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #264
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
wait so Eddie still thinks he can write good verses?
did u peep the verse?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #265
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
how bout you prove he didnt bite or you take his punishment,,,,u got 20 mintues...........go
BECAUSE IT WAS SUCH AN OBVIOUS LINE AND HE IS A RESPECTED OPEN MIC WRITER. WHAT, DID HE THINK TO HIMSELF "LOL I'M GOING TO BITE THIS THROWAWAY EMINEM LINE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS, THAT ISN'T THAT DOPE, AND GET A SHIT TON OF GREAT FEED FOR IT"?
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #266
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
did u peep the verse?
no, I just assumed Eddie was full of shit as usual
Old 09-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #267
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

By your standards, I should be excommunicated. I used this line in a recent verse:

"Life got flipped, turned upside down and drowned in the deep end."

I bit Will Smith. So ban me.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #268
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
BECAUSE IT WAS SUCH AN OBVIOUS LINE AND HE IS A RESPECTED OPEN MIC WRITER. WHAT, DID HE THINK TO HIMSELF "LOL I'M GOING TO BITE THIS THROWAWAY EMINEM LINE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS, THAT ISN'T THAT DOPE, AND GET A SHIT TON OF GREAT FEED FOR IT"?
i know being punished for something that u done is insane, or being ridiculed for it fucking constantly is insane,,gamble to thread for verification

karpis to thread for verification

karpis one of the best writers in battling, used a line similiar to fracture, he still hasnt lived it down and had to go thru mad shit when it happened and even got banned from a site over it

the shit happens write ur own bars or say ur quoting the line for a reason
Old 09-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #269
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
no, I just assumed Eddie was full of shit as usual
u are correct sir
Old 09-05-2013, 08:43 PM   #270
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

Gow Is so committed to being authentic, he won't even bite a full word from the English language

Old 09-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #271
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
By your standards, I should be excommunicated. I used this line in a recent verse:

"Life got flipped, turned upside down and drowned in the deep end."

I bit Will Smith. So ban me.
you know how many people ive seen say they wasnt bting they was paying homage, or going off the bar and writing a verse off of it? u know how many people use the same story rofl
Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #272
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitty Octavius View Post
Gow Is so committed to being authentic, he won't even bite a full word from the English language
you should try harder you may just end up being funny
Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #273
The Warden

The Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-levelThe Warden drags down this site on a Masaii-level

ITT CERTAIN THINKS HE MATTERS ON THIS SITE.

ROFLZZ WHAT A FUCKING IRRELEVANT LOSER.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #274
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Back to the original topic... these are the times when I feel battling is worth it. When someone accuses you of something so stupid, that they're obviously harboring some sort of strong emotions for you. You should write me a nifty little verse about why you dislike me so.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #275
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I've got to give up this biting argument. GoW I enjoy your boarding habits usually but you're too one-track minded on this one.
Could you find me?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #276
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

So then ban me. Ban dull boy, too. Show some balls behind your convictions.

If I bit, I should be banned.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #277
Splitty Octavius

Splitty Octavius is on a distinguished road

But yo. I think no one from the OM believes that line was bitten. Just people who hate Dull Boy so far.

Pancake is admin of all things Topical, as you said in the Madmin Lounge

So case closed dude didn't bite

Old 09-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #278
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I've got to give up this biting argument. GoW I enjoy your boarding habits usually but you're too one-track minded on this one.
so your saying i should give the benefit of the doubt to him but not to a guy ive known 5 years who i know writes his own bars but still had to be persecuted constantly for it? or i should be more open minded for all writers which opens the door for writers who really is biting to just take bars because they know they will get away with it, with the parody or allusion clause?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #279
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Warden View Post
ITT CERTAIN THINKS HE MATTERS ON THIS SITE.

ROFLZZ WHAT A FUCKING IRRELEVANT LOSER.
I don't. I am giving God of War an easy out. Ban someone no one cares about and win an argument by showing who wears the pants on this site.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #280
Meth

Who wants to summariz this thread to ya boi

Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull