Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2014, 12:41 PM   #221
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
*poof* you obsvere a vast barren landscape. You see Dancake atop a mountain in the distance with your super vision. You contemplate heading in his direction, when suddenly your pocket vibrates, it is your cell phone, it is a call from "6019173913"

do you:

A: answer it
B: ignore it and pursue dancake
Well. ....that phone call oppurtunity has been availabke now for 3 yrs or so.....id imagine that window will still be availabke when im ready

Pursue dan
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:34 PM   #222
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Well. ....that phone call oppurtunity has been availabke now for 3 yrs or so.....id imagine that window will still be availabke when im ready

Pursue dan
you toss the phone, pshhh foolish garbage you think. Your feet begin to tingle....there is a pressure eminating from them...LIFT OFF! you are flying BAGS! you are really flying! you are scared at first, but quickly get the hang of it, and you move quickly to the mountain where dancake stands atop. You come up from behind and see him looking at a picture. You decide now is time to say something witty to make him pay for saying that your sister has been palmed by more blacks than spalding.

do you scream out:

A: ""THIS COULD BE US BUT YOU PLAYING!!!!
B: "DANCAKE YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME! ALTHOUGH MY BONER WAS FROM AROUSAL THIS CURRENT ONE IS FROM PURE 100 PERCENT HATRED FILLED REVENGE!!!!"
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 02:03 PM   #223
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The colors swirl. Your little dick starts getting aroused, it feels pulsating. You rush for the women like a savage, you run your hands up and down the girl while hunching on the woman they both scream and cry and claw but you feel nothing. The policeman, initially shocked, comes to and rushes at you: do you

A: surrender
B: fight the police officer
I'm nice wit dem hands, b. You know this. B.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 02:08 PM   #224
Paradox

Quote:
"I will do it" you bravely say.

"thank you Walt" the elder says

you mosey back over to the rocks and try and swim into the ocean but alas the tide grips you and pulls you in. you try again, same, you try again, same. you try again, same. ad infinitum. you return to the rocks dejected. you appear to be sleepy and wish to rest, weary from your day's failed toils. Do you:

A: plan to try again tom?
B: think of a new plan?
option b, I was never a great swimmer to begin with, even as a walrus
Old 08-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #225
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Time dilates. HOOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY SHHHHIIITTTTT you hear Carmicheal say as you jerk the wheel to the right hard. The vehicle careens down the embankment and tumbles numerous times shaloming you and the guys all around the car like cow shit in a twister.

carnage.

At some point you come to and assess the situation. You have been impaled in your abdomen with some shrapnel, Mark is nearly unconsiuos and babbling inchoherently about "i don't understand...your eyes are glowing....". Teh boys in the back are obviously dead. The engine is on fire....and spreading. Do you:

A: help mark
B: help yourself

B. My eyes are glowing, I'm impaled and I'm about to go fuck Bags sister as soon as I get out of this.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #226
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you focus your mind and attempt to create. a cannister of baby oil suddenly appears in front of your face and drops down to the ground. You shake your head "no no" you say...you try again: This time you really focus *Poof* you see suddenly a picture of bags float down in front of you, then all of a sudden another picture of bags falls. you look down and see both lying there. one picture has you standing over bags with him holding your pockets, the other has you and bags holding hands walking through an apple orchard.

Do you:

A: pick up bags holding pockets
B: pick up bags holding hands
Fuck that nigga. A
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #227
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I want to get in on this now (no penmo)
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:41 PM   #228
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
you toss the phone, pshhh foolish garbage you think. Your feet begin to tingle....there is a pressure eminating from them...LIFT OFF! you are flying BAGS! you are really flying! you are scared at first, but quickly get the hang of it, and you move quickly to the mountain where dancake stands atop. You come up from behind and see him looking at a picture. You decide now is time to say something witty to make him pay for saying that your sister has been palmed by more blacks than spalding.

do you scream out:

A: ""THIS COULD BE US BUT YOU PLAYING!!!!
B: "DANCAKE YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME! ALTHOUGH MY BONER WAS FROM AROUSAL THIS CURRENT ONE IS FROM PURE 100 PERCENT HATRED FILLED REVENGE!!!!"
Lol

The hate boner one
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:44 PM   #229
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

way leaned @ hate boner
Old 08-20-2014, 05:14 PM   #230
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
B. My eyes are glowing, I'm impaled and I'm about to go fuck Bags sister as soon as I get out of this.

You manage to somehow kick open the door and you crawl out...mark is crying out: "it's gonna happen it's gonna happen! the sword! the sword!" you have bleedingly crawled a few feet when the vehicle explodes and blasts you up the ravine. You see a vision of the library again, the book....without your name. You fade in and out.

The paramedics arrive, a young man and an older woman, you weakly squeek to the young man: "Am....I....Gonna Die?"

"No...everything will be allright man, just hang in there".

Darkness approaches...

The fire alarm sounds out waking you from a deep slumber, you hop out of bed and find Mark Carmicheal running up to you, he says:

"GRAB YER GEAR PROBY! WE GOT YOUR FIRST CALL, IT'S A TRAILER FIRE, DON'T WORRY YOU WILL BE FINE KID".

THE END.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-20-2014, 05:16 PM   #231
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I'm nice wit dem hands, b. You know this. B.
ONE PUNCH. one punch is all it took. You crush the officer's skull and feel his brain on your hands, the mom runs as does the daughter. No one else dares approach you. You reach down and grab the officer's pistol. Do you:

A: calmly leave
B: kill a few people then leave
Old 08-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #232
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
option b, I was never a great swimmer to begin with, even as a walrus
The next day you are flopping on the rocks, albeit uncomfortably, and hungry. You realize that perhaps you could fashion a sort of "rock ladder" and then climb it

it looks like

_______________ <---you would spring board off here
_
_ ^^^^ <----the current

you contemplate the elders words though, it must be secret. how would you assemble such a structure on your own? do you:

A: forget the elder's words enlist help
B: do your best to make it yourself
Old 08-20-2014, 05:22 PM   #233
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Fuck that nigga. A
you can feel him. You hear him scream out something about a hate boner and you smirk. "He is a blatant faggot and I will crush him". you turn and face him. He stands floating in the air. Impressive. You match him and levitate a few feet above your mountainous perch. you start moving towards him.

do you:

A: attack first
B: defend first
Old 08-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #234
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol

The hate boner one
you scream out your current feelings. IT feels good. It always feels good now. You notice that Dancake drops the picture and turns around. you see him smirk and levitate a few feet off the precipice....he is moving near you. he looks serious

do you:

A: make the first move, fly at him
B: play the defense
Old 08-20-2014, 05:27 PM   #235
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
no way this shit is getting FDA- approval. Not slopping more power on the powerful's plates.

A
you contemplate the future. You know this discovery needs to be kept on the low. The visitors deemed it such. You went to the woods where you once discovered them and sat down. You screamed out: "here i am! it worked! here i am! it worked!"

suddenly a being of light and being of shade entered your view. it was them. again. the light spoke: "I will show you a vision if you continue down this course" The shade spoke: "I will show you a vision if you continue down this course".

do you:

A: light vision
B: shade vision
Old 08-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #236
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
What could go wrong

A
You decide to raise your hand and ask to speak to the teacher. She says sure and you exit the classroom, you tell her that the boy was staring at you and that you felt very uncomfortable and threatened. she says: "What boy?"

You peek back in teh classroom and he is not there, there is another student there, sitting in the desk, a meek chineese kid. You look back to the teacher and say that you don't feel good and may you please go to the bathroom she says sure, looking puzzled. You walk down the hall and begin to think...

do you:

A: leave school
B: go to the bathroom
Old 08-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #237
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you can feel him. You hear him scream out something about a hate boner and you smirk. "He is a blatant faggot and I will crush him". you turn and face him. He stands floating in the air. Impressive. You match him and levitate a few feet above your mountainous perch. you start moving towards him.

do you:

A: attack first
B: defend first
Oh shit fucking final showdown 0_0

A. Switch it up.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:38 PM   #238
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Ok, I want to get in on this now (no penmo)
years ago, a man wrote the following:

I'm going to tell you something that you've already started to piece together as have I. We both have met before and we both come from a TIME and PLACE where TIME and PLACE do not exist as they do in HUMAN FORM. In our other forms, we exist with names that are not said, but are MEANT - therefore it would be impossible to translate them into something that would be understandable in human terms. I have begin to suspect that you have started piecing this together even when you don't notice. This explains why you have the feeling that I might actually know you better than you know yourself. It's because I know your other form better than you can remember it right now, that shall change, sir.

MEANINGS:

REMEMBER THE FUTURE - is the closest way HUMANLY POSSIBLE to describe a form of thought from our "home world". It is basically like saying "things will happen as we already know they have happened". Again, time has no weight in our other forms.

ANDROMEDA - your way of referencing "where" we are from, perhaps the sci-fi fan in you has subconsciously conjured this up to describe our other form.
Again, PLACE has no weight in our other forms, so we can not be from an actual planet/world/etc.

ALIEN ANGEL - This is as close to a description of us as possible in our other forms. If people were to realize how much these 2 things are the same, they would probably implode from the knowledge. I am not even allowed to see it full spectrum as I exist right now.

TOO SOON - You say this in reference to the thought of time actually existing as it does in our human forms, it is humor. In your other form, the irony is that you are actually the sarcastic one and you do have what could be considered "long black flowing hair" by human standards - also funny, is the fact that I am bald in my other form. Believe it or not, we do have the uncontrollable ability of being able to influence other lifeforms to "remind" us of fragments of our other minds (this includes CATS as well as CATLADIES, animals are equally capable vessels). My HUMAN FORM has tried to pass this off as coincidence or deja vu, but you have never bought into it, you always suspected otherwise.

777 - perfection of mind body and spirit (3 7's), the devine enlightenment of each to it's greatest degree possible of perfection. A joke, because we know it is not allowed in HUMANS. In our world, they are all one-in-the-same with no seperation. Also, the reason why you are conflicted on the differences of mind & heart... It is a total confliction in your human form, thus we struggle to grasp these concepts. All we know is that we FEEL differently.

The greatest discovery THE HUMAN MIND has made (to us) is that as human forms, we are only allowed use of a small percentage of our brains, because once humans did this they would be overcome by how irrelevant time & place is...they would learn to overcome things like disease and old age, etc.

You may think this is not true, but search your feelings... try hard to disprove it. Try your best not to think about, dream about, etc. Try to find fault in it if you can but can you really say that what you have experienced doesn't lead to something like this? Otherwise, what else could it be?

he thought about sending it to his friend, which he did. He left work that day and thought nothing of it. His life was great and his wife and kids and dog and porch cat all greeted him with dinner and love. He watched xbmc and then settled in for the evening's sleep. His dream was strange.

He was bald. He saw a sword. it was floating in the air. It was on fire. sometimes it wasnt. He saw a book, he saw his name in it. there were books all around, but this book was special. His name glowed bright bright bright. All of a sudden he saw his friend, long dark hair pushed down into his face sitting at a table laughing.

"I have to move on"..."I have earned the next level". "The council asked me who should replace me and I thought...you".

"you have hair@!?" you said, always the consumate joker (though that would change).

"of course" he replied.

do you:

A: blindly accept being the replacement
B: ask more qualifying questions
Old 08-20-2014, 05:53 PM   #239
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you contemplate the future. You know this discovery needs to be kept on the low. The visitors deemed it such. You went to the woods where you once discovered them and sat down. You screamed out: "here i am! it worked! here i am! it worked!"

suddenly a being of light and being of shade entered your view. it was them. again. the light spoke: "I will show you a vision if you continue down this course" The shade spoke: "I will show you a vision if you continue down this course".

do you:

A: light vision
B: shade vision

A. Show me the light
Old 08-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #240
Batty
that nigga

Quote:

A: blindly accept being the replacement
B: ask more qualifying questions

Definitely B, I want to be good in The Nines.

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine