Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #221
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
answer the question son! IS CRAZY ASS CRACKA NOT A RACIST TERM@?

MAYBE TREYVON WANTED TO BEAT UP A WHITE GUY HUH@?>>>MAYBE CUZ HE WAS RACIST2????

HOW BOUT THAT@????

KILLING EM IN THIS THREAD SHIIIIT MAN.
Lol dude your such a lame

Maybe Zimmerman should've stayed instead of following trayvon it's his fault of he almost died. Not no self defense
Old 07-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #222
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

He did call him a cracker tho....nit "if" he did....

Go wack off in ur moms sewing room u fuckin goon
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #223
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
dude....you think you are thinking but you are not. keep at it. and it is more than 80 percent. ask yourself what percentage of blacks voted for bama?
that was around 90, but 80% is the amount registered democrat. some democrats voted for regan, some republicans voted for FDR. there is a difference.

don't overthink it bud
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #224
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

if Zimmerman wasn't racist..

he wouldn't of followed him.

funny how treyvon was a suspect before he did anything,

innocent until proven guilty right?

so then why did Zimmerman assume treyvon to be suspicious

what suspicious thing was he doing?

walking home?

I got my pump ready tho
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #225
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Lol dude your such a lame

Maybe Zimmerman should've stayed instead of following trayvon it's his fault of he almost died. Not no self defense
WHAT@> REALLY?

HE WAS WATCHING HIS HOOD AND SAW SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY...FACT
HE CONFRONTED TREYVON AND TREYVON ATTACKED HIM....FACT
ZIMMERMAN DID NOTHING ILLEGAL.....FACT.

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA MALACHI? ARE YOU BLACK?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #226
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

U keep twisting it up lol lex Luther looking ass I'm thru arguing y'all can keep this shit going...
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #227
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
if Zimmerman wasn't racist..

he wouldn't of followed him.

funny how treyvon was a suspect before he did anything,

innocent until proven guilty right?

so then why did Zimmerman assume treyvon to be suspicious

what suspicious thing was he doing?

walking home?

I got my pump ready tho
TREYVON FIT THE PROFILE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BURGLARIZING THEIR HOOD MAN.

PROFILING IS NOT ILLEGAL AND A NECESSITY.

PROFILING DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A RACIST.

GTFOH.

INNOVATOR.....DO YOU EVER PROFILE?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #228
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
U keep twisting it up lol lex Luther looking ass I'm thru arguing y'all can keep this shit going...
TWISTING WHAT@? I AM JUST SLAUGHTERING YOU ALL WITH THE FACTS AND TRUTH.

SOMEONE CALL ME A RACIST BECAUSE OF THIS...

WAKE UP.

WAKE UP!
Old 07-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #229
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
He did call him a cracker tho....nit "if" he did....

Go wack off in ur moms sewing room u fuckin goon
Get the fuck off my dick faggot

Lol of course you'd enter this thread just to jump on
Me loser

And I said if he was neighborhood watch
Not using if referring to him calling Zimmerman a cracker
Old 07-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #230
veritas
HALL OF FAME

THIS IS THE TRUTH KIDS..... IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE VERDICT IT IS BECUASE YOU ARE BLINDED BY AN AGENDA. THE BLACK RACE IS CURRENTLY UNABLE TO HEAR ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ITSELF FROM ANY RACE NOT BLACK....THAT IS A PROBLEM. ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HOW BUSTED ITS CULTURE IS BECOMING. THIS IS NOT ME BE RACIST SAYING THIS, IT IS ME HAVING THE COURAGE TO TELL THE TRUTH. IF YOU THINK I AM BEING RACIST YOU ARE A FOOL.

ZIMMERMAN DID NOTHING ILLEGAL. HE WAS ATTACKED. SELF DEFENSE. CASE CLOSED.

WAKE UP. BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #231
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Veritas the type of person to say slavery is right
When it was legal
Old 07-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #232
veritas
HALL OF FAME

TREYVON PROBALY LOOKED SKETCHY. LETS BE HONEST. AND WE ALL PROFILE. HEY BLACK PEOPLE: IF THERE WAS A REPORT OF A BURNING CROSS IN FRONT OF A CHURCH IN YOUR HOOD, AND YOU SAW TWO WHITE FOLKS DRIVING A RUSTY MUDDY RED PICKUP TRUCK WITH CONFEDERATE FLAGS, BUMPING LYNARD SKYNARD CHUCKING BEER CANS OUT THE WINDOW....WOULDNT YOU PROFILE THEM!?>????? WOULDNT YOU!!!! GOD ALMIGHTY!

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP. YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT BLAMING RACE FOR ALL NEGATIVE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IS ALL JUST A SYSTEM OF CONTROL THAT YOUR OWN LEADERS HAVE SOLD YOU OUT FOR. FOLLOW ME. I AM YOUR NEW LEADER. I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU AND YOU WILL BE MENTALLY FREE.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #233
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Veritas the type of person to say slavery is right
When it was legal
WRONG. NOW YOU ARE SLANDERING MY CHARCTER SIMPLY BECUASE YOU CANNOT CONTEND WITH MY SUPERIOR LOGIC WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THAN TRUTH FROM THE FACTS.

YOU ARE NOW ACTING AS THE DEVIL CHILD.. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR FOOLISHNESS. YOU ARE BLIND. WAKE UP.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #234
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TREYVON FIT THE PROFILE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE BURGLARIZING THEIR HOOD MAN.

PROFILING IS NOT ILLEGAL AND A NECESSITY.

PROFILING DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A RACIST.

GTFOH.

INNOVATOR.....DO YOU EVER PROFILE?
i agree some what.

but...

his neighborhood watch duties stopped after he called the cops and they told him to not persue.

bottom line...he fit the description...but he wasn't the person who was doing those things...

so lets look at what was going thru treyvons head..

hes going hom in the middle of the night and some body is following him...dude gets out of the care and confrontrs him...

now this kid is just going home man..what goes through your head when some you don't know jumps out on you for no reason?

you natural reaction is defend your self...

you guys are so quick to say Zimmerman was the only one defending himself...

treyvon was also defending himself...regardless of what was said.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #235
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
TREYVON PROBALY LOOKED SKETCHY. LETS BE HONEST. AND WE ALL PROFILE. HEY BLACK PEOPLE: IF THERE WAS A REPORT OF A BURNING CROSS IN FRONT OF A CHURCH IN YOUR HOOD, AND YOU SAW TWO WHITE FOLKS DRIVING A RUSTY MUDDY RED PICKUP TRUCK WITH CONFEDERATE FLAGS, BUMPING LYNARD SKYNARD CHUCKING BEER CANS OUT THE WINDOW....WOULDNT YOU PROFILE THEM!?>????? WOULDNT YOU!!!! GOD ALMIGHTY!

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP. YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT BLAMING RACE FOR ALL NEGATIVE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IS ALL JUST A SYSTEM OF CONTROL THAT YOUR OWN LEADERS HAVE SOLD YOU OUT FOR. FOLLOW ME. I AM YOUR NEW LEADER. I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU AND YOU WILL BE MENTALLY FREE.
ok i know you trolling but that first sentence..com on son really?

you just did a racial profiling...

its doesn't matter if everyone profiles...its still racist...come on man
Old 07-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #236
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
now this kid is just going home man..what goes through your head when some you don't know jumps out on you for no reason?

NO. MY NATURAL REACTION IS HEY I AM JUST WALKING HOME. I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE STORE...SEE THESE SKITTLES? NOT PUNCH DUDE IN THE FACE. VIOLENCE IS THE LAST RESORT. YOU ARE WRONG. AND DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW IT! WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA?
Quote:
its doesn't matter if everyone profiles...its still racist...come on man
SO EVERYONE IS RACIST? WHY IS IT RACIST? IT IS NOT RACIST, IT IS SMART.

DO YOU KNOW THAT ISREAL WILL NOT LET ANYONE ON THEIR PLANES WHO FITS THE PROFILE OF A MUSLIM BOMBER (WHATEVER THAT IS?) AND GUESS HOW MANY PLANES OF THEIRS HAVE BLOWN UP!????

NONE BRO.

NONE.

IF YOU HAVE A CHILD YOU WILL PROFILE WHO HIS FRIENDS ARE AND HIS POTENTIAL MATE IS LATER ON IN LIFE.

YOU WILL PROFILE YOUR EMPLOYER AS WILL YOUR EMPLOYER PROFILE YOU AT THE INTERVIEW. IT IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL NECESSITY.

IT IS CALLED DISCERNEMENT.

THE MEDIA AND YOUR SO CALLED BLACK LEADERS HAVE USED THIS PROFILING BULLCRAP TO LINE THEIR POCKETS.

SO DITCH THEM.....AND FOLLOW ME. I WILL ENLIGHTEN YOU MY BROTHER.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #237
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
i agree some what.

but...

his neighborhood watch duties stopped after he called the cops and they told him to not persue.

bottom line...he fit the description...but he wasn't the person who was doing those things...

so lets look at what was going thru treyvons head..

hes going hom in the middle of the night and some body is following him...dude gets out of the care and confrontrs him...

you guys are so quick to say Zimmerman was the only one defending himself...

treyvon was also defending himself...regardless of what was said.

so verbal altercation allows tyou to physically attack someone?

seeing someone who is nknown in your neighbor hood who fits the exact description of people who has been breaking in isnt cause enough for alarm

man stop looking wiht your skin and use your fucking eyes \

also him saying fuck punnks the assholes always get away with it he could of easily been talking bout, teenages, kids, etc u only guess it was racial

but we know definate that cracker is racial so yeah
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #238
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Yeah what about all the black people robbing his neoghborhood? Is that not a concern for the black race?
What aboutbthe fact that blacks kill blacks in record numbers? Is that not a concern?

It only proves my point. To disagree with me is to be a fool.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #239
veritas
HALL OF FAME

The black race destroys itself......no big deal.
A white person points that out.....he a racist.

As long as yoh think this way you will be enslaved.

I am your new leader. Follow me. I will free your mind.

Yoir friends and fam will call you uncle tom but persevere througj young men.

Wake up
Old 07-15-2013, 12:16 AM   #240
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
so verbal altercation allows tyou to physically attack someone?

seeing someone who is nknown in your neighbor hood who fits the exact description of people who has been breaking in isnt cause enough for alarm

man stop looking wiht your skin and use your fucking eyes \

also him saying fuck punnks the assholes always get away with it he could of easily been talking bout, teenages, kids, etc u only guess it was racial

but we know definate that cracker is racial so yeah
as easily as you say it could of been about teenagers it could also easily be
about black people come on son...

you don't know...just like i don't know..its all speculation.

my thing is why is so hard to believe that Zimmerman had a racial agenda?

come on man.

veritas said....we all profle

and he profiled the kid and reacted with false pretenses...

he called the cops.

why did he feel the need to follow him.

his statement clearly indicates he had some person gripe about the situation.

you want to know i honestly believe?

i believe they both reacted with racial intension...

Zimmerman saw a black kid dressed in black and profiled him...

treyvon saw a white guy following him an automatically assumed what Zimmerman had already done..which was profile him.

shit went down and teryvon is dead.

is Zimmerman a racist?

i don't know..

but i don't believe that his actions where not racially charged.