Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #201
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
please do not let race or emotion twist truth or logic.

you cannot prove Zimmermans heart, whether he had hate in it. Whether he wanted to shoot a black person because the kept robbing his hood. you cant.

Zimmerman did nothing illegal. He did not follow recommendations...BUT that is not illegal.

Zimmerman did nothing that warranted Trey attacking him. in fact the girl trey was talking to said that he said he was being followed by a "CRAZY ASS CRACKER" such innocent speak from a little child eh?.

Zimmerman had every right to profile treyvon AS TREYVON FIT THE PROFILE! GTFOH WITH THIS POLITICALLY CORRECT DONT PROFILE PEOPLE.

he approached him and asked him what he was doing.....all trey had to do was say "heading home" instead he punched him and smashe dhis face into the concrete.

End your nonsense and wake up. This shouldnt even have been an issue. the media spun all this crazy. The black community is so quick to jump up and defend their honor when another race hurts them, meanwhile they are killing themselves off in record numbers...gtfoh.

any one else want to contest this? wake up. shape up. quit being a tool of the system. think foryourself. wrong vs. right, not black vs. white.

I still remain a leader of the black race. I am fixing to educate you.

All truth. Except maybe the last 2 sentences. Lol

Everytime something happens to a black person it racial
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:39 PM   #202
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yup....called the democratic party.
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #203
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

not sure if being humurous to mock, or just mocking becuase disagree......
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #204
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

both.

but let it be known right now i would put the same response for something like 'the republican party is all white trash and rich executives responsible for all incest and white collar crime'
Old 07-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #205
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

yeah look man, we aint never really talked and I can tell you are a swell guy....with that being said:

97 percent of blacks vote democrat. think that through.

republicans are just as bad. teh whole political game is a lie. all the same control system.

that is not the issue though. it is race, political correctness, the media, and emotion getting in the way of facts.

innocent until proven guilty right? nothing Zimmerman did was illegal.

CASE CLOSED BRO.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #206
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Arguing about this on this site is a waste on time...
Shout out to the trolls tho...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #207
veritas
HALL OF FAME

TRANSLATION: I LOST.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:19 PM   #208
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Smh @ everybody thinking their truth is definite over others.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #209
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Lol y'all make me sick tbc
Old 07-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #210
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
Lol y'all make me sick tbc

DUDE...YOUR OWN FAULTY INDOCTRINATED MIND SHOULD MAKE YOU SICK!

THIS KID, WHO HAPPENED TO BE BLACK, ATTACKED A MAN. THIS KID WAS ALSO A RACIST BTW. THIS KID GOT KILLED IN SELF DEFENSE

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT MAN'S HEART.
ONLY THE FACTS.

BE SICK AT YOURSELF.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:25 PM   #211
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Smh @ everybody thinking their truth is definite over others.

I AM MERELY STATING THE FACTS OF THE CASE.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:28 PM   #212
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future

How was trayvon racist
Old 07-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #213
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
yeah look man, we aint never really talked and I can tell you are a swell guy....with that being said:

97 percent of blacks vote democrat. think that through.

republicans are just as bad. teh whole political game is a lie. all the same control system.
closer to 80%. every non-white race is more democrat than republican tho, and in the case of blacks it swung from republican do democrat as more racist, southern dixiecrats went to the republican party and the democratic party passed the civil rights movement... considering both parties have been kind of static since its not a surprise the numbers are fairly similar as they were...

i get the political system sentiments and mostly agree, im just less on the conspiracy-oligarchy side of it, more that the system itself doesn't allow much to get done and the representatives in it are capable of doing less than that

and im hoping that last part wasnt to me since im not talking about this verdict at all lol
Old 07-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #214
E-Thugs inc.
Banned

E-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-levelE-Thugs inc. drags down this site on a Masaii-level

shit nigga, even tonio know dat da witness in da trial was a girl who treyvon wuz talm too when zimman was follwoing him nigga...

she said that trey said "a crazy ass cracker" is following me cuz.

how you gon have an opinion and not even know da facts cuz?

i ben on dat housearrest so tonio watched the whole thing...wit my dick in my hand nigga.
E-Thugs inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:30 PM   #215
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
How was trayvon racist
sooo creepy ass cracker is not a racist term?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #216
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

So I guess strikta

And a bunch of other of u here that say nigga that ain't black are racist too huh?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #217
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
So I guess strikta

And a bunch of other of u here that say nigga that ain't black are racist too huh?
its a different situation, zimmerman is being called racist for simpy saying "fucking punks, assholes always get away with everything" and suppsodaly profoiling trayvon

yet trayvon calls him a creepy ass cracker and its fine

fuck ur double standards tbh
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #218
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
closer to 80%. every non-white race is more democrat than republican tho, and in the case of blacks it swung from republican do democrat as more racist, southern dixiecrats went to the republican party and the democratic party passed the civil rights movement... considering both parties have been kind of static since its not a surprise the numbers are fairly similar as they were...

i get the political system sentiments and mostly agree, im just less on the conspiracy-oligarchy side of it, more that the system itself doesn't allow much to get done and the representatives in it are capable of doing less than that

and im hoping that last part wasnt to me since im not talking about this verdict at all lol
dude....you think you are thinking but you are not. keep at it. and it is more than 80 percent. ask yourself what percentage of blacks voted for bama?
Old 07-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #219
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
So I guess strikta

answer the question son! IS CRAZY ASS CRACKA NOT A RACIST TERM@?

MAYBE TREYVON WANTED TO BEAT UP A WHITE GUY HUH@?>>>MAYBE CUZ HE WAS RACIST2????

HOW BOUT THAT@????

KILLING EM IN THIS THREAD SHIIIIT MAN.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #220
Malachi
Negus

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

I'm not even using race as an issue anymore

But anyway if trayvon was the watch and had said crackers always be gettin away i would be against it

I see no double standards