lol who r u>?
yeaaa you better play dumb....

...don't get all meek now...
Rojo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #102
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

If Rawn and Bags weren't here this site would be so fucking boring.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #103
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo187 View Post
for further clarification...he's calling you a switch siding dick riding bitch ass yes man...

sorta like that Chihuahua that used to jump around the bulldog in the bowler hat always screaming"...go get em boss,you gonna take that boss? oh no boss...

something like that...
ma i was trying to use that the other day in a convo but cant for the life of me remember what the bulldog was called
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:21 PM   #104
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

2 saltines fighting over whos the bigger cracker.

You both are soft frail suburbanites.

Fista cuffs? Lmao.

Lames
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #105
Rawn M.D.

lol @Innovator, u live a lot closer to me man.
We been cool, and I dont have any beef, and I can give a fuck bout a pic insult tbh..
but if u wanna see where my hearts at, and are willing to drive to wpb...u can test it bro.
Moreover, im just as much of a 'suburbanite' as u...seeing as we from similiar areas, and i know ur home terrain.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #106
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao real talk yall stop acting tough on the net

no real dude gon pop off behind a keyboard nor in real life. they gon deal with it when its presented to em and dont need to tell people to test where they at. any one willing to drive for a fight is a fucking kid and not about nothing same goes for the dude telling someone to drive to a fight

stop being high schoolers rofl
Old 07-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #107
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Speak for yourself gow. I'll cockslap and shoot anybody on this site.

You guys have a good fourth?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #108
Rawn M.D.

@God Of War I'm just saying I'm not directing nor dismissing... N tbh I've done it before ask anyone one from the TF days about the me n pro @Genocide @Mike Wrecka.. But I don't have a whip ne more courtesy of peso nor am I gunning at anyone but bags, knuck being the exception bc his yes man attitude needed to n addressed... And bags is just good for a game of dozens.. So yeah.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:41 PM   #109
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
@gow I'm just saying I'm not directing nor dismissing... N tbh I've done it before ask anyone one from the TF days about the me n pro @Genocide @Mike Wrecka.. But I don't have a whip ne more courtesy of peso nor am I gunning at anyone but bags, knuck being the exception bc his yes man attitude needed to n addressed... And bags is just good for a game of dozens.. So yeah.

dawg real talk i got no issues with you but i dont care what you done before

u chasing fights on the net makes you look high school as fuck bro thats kiddie shit tbph
Old 07-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #110
Rawn M.D.

i agree, and im not chasing fights...im just saying if u want to talk to talk okay, but if u want to talk w a purpose, then be about it. thats all.

but ur my dood, so i do gotta call u on ur sht, just like u do me...and first u playing instigator, now u playin pacifist. Kinda funny turn of events.

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 07-06-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #111
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
i agree, and im not chasing fights...im just saying if u want to talk to talk okay, but if u want to talk w a purpose, then be about it. thats all.

but ur my dood, so i do gotta call u on ur sht, just like u do me...and first u playing instigator, now u playin pacifist. Kinda funny turn of events.
me? im about the funny

this shit is all funny to me, if yall gon be childish enough to argue over dumb shit ima contribute to it and make it as funny as i possibly can
Old 07-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #112
Rawn M.D.

word, i feel u...and thats partially why i chose to engage when i do (usually during luls of activity tbh) its for the greater good, cuz bags n i will continue to go back n forth regardless, otherwise.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #113
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
dawg real talk i got no issues with you but i dont care what you done before

u chasing fights on the net makes you look high school as fuck bro thats kiddie shit tbph
that was my point..

settle down Arnold.

and trust im not shook..but I got no beef with you son.

I just like calling people saltines.

but anytime son...anytime.

west palm beach?

nigga you gonna have to pay me.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #114
Rawn M.D.

word, like i said im cool w u @Innovator
but unlike most, and contrary to popular belief im about what i say.
so, well u already know.
btw im pretty much from kendal/homestead...truthfully from the whole tri-county.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #115
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Hey u still talking?

Sig check :)
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #116
God Of War
The Landlord

lmao @Innovator wanting some gas money n shit
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #117
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Rojo187 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
me? im about the funny

this shit is all funny to me, if yall gon be childish enough to argue over dumb shit ima contribute to it and make it as funny as i possibly can
true...but fuck the hypocrisy...if ppl wanna act "clique"ish/buddy buddy...

..then they deserve what payback they get...I.e. clown me I clown back...

...it's all fun n games...changing names...putting funny shyt on the side...there fore all's fair game...

I could start posting diss songs for everyone that tried to come at me knowing full well most "text battle icon" can't actually rap...but I'll be the petty one...

let the pussies back down...it's juss the internet but there's some obvious ass kissing running rampant...
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #118
Rawn M.D.

word thanks for the props bags, im glad i was worth the time and effort...btw it was outback to be accurate...also i barely mentioned u since u left, i dont slight ppl when they not around...and i didnt slight u when i mentioned u either...just restated whats been shown.

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 07-06-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #119
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

wrd son...well since your from here

you know...coming from homestead and Kendal son?

we both know...both of those places are very wayne brady.

lived my entire life on 119 and 17 ave...close to the pork an beans
right down the street from winwood.

im insulted you called me a suburbanite.

appalled.
Old 07-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #120
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

Rojo187 is on a distinguished road

bags a Fucking clown for that.....

Tags
bob smith talks too much, mr perfect is in hell crying