Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Battle Record: 0-2

Accomplishments
- Founding Father of Hip-Hop

Battle Hymns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
how can you objectively claim something wrong and make an attempt to ridicule it at the same time?

ur one big logical fallacy, by definition
Hey, Fuck Boy, it's called scientific advancement... We can only learn a lot by examining our past prejudices along with our past mistakes.

Get this simpleton away from me

"shout out to the motherland with guns in hands"
Battle Hymns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #62
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Hymens View Post
Hey, Fuck Boy, it's called scientific advancement... We can only learn a lot by examining our past prejudices along with our past mistakes.

Get this simpleton away from me
nice ad hominem + woody allen life lesson
Old 07-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #63
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Battle Record: 4-5

Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup Coup

Quote:
Wait... Do you believe that one occult leader Timothy from Nebreska?

don't know who he is.
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #64
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
nice ad hominem + woody allen life lesson
lol whatever you say, simpleton

Old 07-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #65
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
don't know who he is.
So, you don't read the letters of christ? timothy is a self proclaimed prophet who says he speaks to god directly on a daily basis and writes down their conversations.

not only that he has made a few "corrections" that have caught the attention of christians worldwide.

Last edited by Battle Hymns; 07-02-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #66
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
So, you don't read the letters of christ? timothy is a self proclaimed prophet who says he speaks to god directly on a daily basis and writes down their conversations.

not only that he has made a few corrections that previous followers have made that has caught the attention of christians worldwide.
LOL man, that don't surprise me. Christianity has always been off, but it is really becoming "crazier" and "crazier"

I don't ID myself as a Christian...
What is public must be legit, fit for average consumption, don't forget. What is private is handled by pirates, prying loose profits from prosthetics. To tell the difference between: first remain unseen with a steady breath and hope, then listen to the cracks in the wall with a stethoscope.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:35 PM   #67
Coup
Don't believe the hype

@VERITAS

what you think cat ? We can talk about end times too...just want you to weigh in on what was said between me and you.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #68
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

@Battle Hymens

You ever heard of the Induction Fallacy?
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #69
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
@Battle Hymens

You ever heard of the Induction Fallacy?
No. But I will.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #70
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
No. But I will.
Good, because your entire offensive by yielding science as a secure basis of reasoning has just been rendered invalid.

I'd suggest a less sense of certainty when entering into a debate with little to no understanding of the matters of fact.

Don't be too aggressive, mate.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #71
Battle Hymns
Loves Meth

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
Good, because your entire offensive by yielding science as a secure basis of reasoning has just been rendered invalid.

I'd suggest a less sense of certainty when entering into a debate with little to no understanding of the matters of fact.

Don't be too aggressive, mate.
Wrong. I never said science was something that was definite or an absolute but our only means of understanding the world as is now.

unlike science, religion offers those absolution that you speak of

Old 07-02-2013, 10:18 PM   #72
Dr Expert

Dr Expert is on a distinguished road

Yes I have much to discuss about this matter. My good friend Father Eko Bombaata is a respected theologian and geneticist in the mold of Gregor Mendel. Now on the matter of rapture and the origins of the Black Christ Lord YAHWUWAHWAH there is some compelling evidence to indicate its inherent truth. I was doubtful when confronting Fr. Bombaata from my secular perspective, he said consider the following: Deuteronomy 4:11-4 “He commanded you, and feeding you with manna; from these days until those days; when the sacrifice of the LAMB will occur.” Then consider Judges 14:6-7 “For the lamb is pure when placed upon the altar; not before or after its time; in sight of the Kohen Gadol and the purest unborn flesh.” Prophetic and compelling indeed. It is a reference to the coming LORD saviour YAHWUWAHWAH – the lamb who was sacrificed surely the symbology doesn’t need to be spelled out for it to be seen. Now for his appearance; consider Pauls epistle to the Gheylations 15: 2-7 “For look upon his feet they are as dark as brass in flame and his voice runs as deep as many waters.” Does this not paint a compelling and vivid picture? Genetically, consider the following: Genetic complement/gene="yaaUA” AUTUGUTUGUTACCUCUGATUGACTUAGUCAUGCG***TUGUTTTUTUUG CUAUGUAUGACUAUGUAUCUACUTGUGU/function="putative transport; Transport of tyrosine; Melaningenosis." Consider the gene is dated to be active historically in the Levantine region of YAHUWAHWAHS immaculate birth and also concurrently with the current Ethiopian region then known as the Kingdom of Abyssinia – and the Kingdom of Semien the descendants of King Solomon. Now consider the scriptural connotations of Acts 8: 8-10 “For the Most High and the good king are bonded forever; and as David shall rule forever and as Solomon rule forever; each will serve the Most High of their same image.” Their image must match HIS image. Now you see the truth in this statement on a number of different levels. Clearly the following is fact and the written testament shows it is infallible.
Dr Expert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #73
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
@VERITAS

what you think cat ? We can talk about end times too...just want you to weigh in on what was said between me and you.
You err greatly in the scriptures. You used the day of the lord to disprove tje rapture. Tjey are two seperate events.

Your answrr to the second question was poor sir we can debate of u like

You did nkt answer the third qiestion from wjat I could see....who has to be removed for the antichrist to come?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #74
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Ham was so called black nation...All "science" recognize this. Ham was one of the sons of Noah coming of the ach after the flood destroyed YAH's creation. (You see a rainbow in the sky ? That is Abba's covenant symbol to let us know he will never destroy his creation again).

Noah had other sons too coming off the ark....Shem and Jahpet.

Shem was also the father of Eber. Eber was his great grand child. Eber was the first Hebrew. From Eber we get Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Jacob is the father of the 12 tribes of Ysrael. From his seed and from these 12 brothers, the nation of Ysrael came forth out of Egypt by a mighty hand of YAHUWAH.

Ham is the father of the Egyptian, Canaanite and other so called black nations. We know this historically.

Moses was mistaken for a Canaanite.

Paul, a teacher (Moreh) to the Gentile nations was mistaken for an Egyptian.

Joesph the son of Jacob was mistaken for an Egyptian.

MessiYAH fled to Egypt as child to hide from King Herod and Roman decree to kill all new borns under 2. He understood prophecies, but not fully...it's deep.

The children of Ysrael were a so called black peoples.

Where are they today ? We can Identify them according to how it is written in scripture.

Oh, the sons of Japhet are the peoples that make up the Gentile nations, or the so called white cats. The "jews" who claim their identity in the land of Israel today are in fact Gentiles,

This makes sense, since the many prophecies say Japhet will be enlarged in Shems tent, among hundreds of other witnesses in scriptures.

It also comes to no surprise when MessiYAH himself is recorded say, "the jews whom are not, but the synagogue of Satan"

Just some thoughts brothers and sisters.

Shalom.

Last edited by Coup; 07-02-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #75
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
You err greatly in the scriptures. You used the day of the lord to disprove tje rapture. Tjey are two seperate events.

Your answrr to the second question was poor sir we can debate of u like

You did nkt answer the third qiestion from wjat I could see....who has to be removed for the antichrist to come?
Can you use scripture to show my error ?

The anit-messiYAH or man of perdition will come... I don't understand the question; can you rephrase it with as much knowledge and understanding and background context as you can ? So I can understand better the question ?

No I would not like to debate. The day of YAHUWAH is that terrible day.

I do wish to remain friendly, I don't want to get heated.

Can you build me a rapture doctrine out the scriptures ? Pretend I never knew and want to learn...build me up. I would vastly appreciate it.

I won't debate you, just want to see your understanding.

Last edited by Coup; 07-02-2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #76
Coup
Don't believe the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Can you elaborate on this please? When you say seekers of the most high, what do you mean by most high? Please explain further.
Most High is YAHUWAH, and his title is Elohim. The world knows the creator by titles. GOD and LORD. Which all have come from pagan nations and their idols.

In the Hebrew scriptures (whom were a so called black peoples) YAHUWAH Elohim was read every time you see LORD thy GOD. The Gentiles took out the honor and gave it to their idols.

Give me your ear. I did not put this study together. This was written by Hebrew Moreh, whom I personally know and study under and with.

Many people accept "Jesus" as the correct modern English translation of the name "Yahshua." The fact is that IF it is in fact a correct translation, then that's exactly what it is,... a TRANSLATION. In English or Hebrew, the name "Jesus" did not exist until the 1600's and Yahshua was the name that Miriam (Mary) received from Gabri-el, at the commandment of Yah, to name her son,... AND,... the name that the apostles preached in. This is a FACT whether we want to accept it or not.

There are various studies that exist which really explore the reasoning behind the Greeks changing of the Hebrew names. Many of these studies can be found on the internet and shall be explored here. Understand that the language barrier was NOT the issue in the Greeks changing of the Hebrew names. If it was, then everyone that speaks English would know Him as "Joshua," an English translation of Yahshua meaning "Yah is Salvation."

In the New Testament, or the "Greek Scriptures" as some call them, they refrained from pronouncing the name of the prophets of the Old Testament. One very glaring "translation" is found in Luke 4:27 where the name "Eliseus" is used instead of Elisha. In the Greek, "Eliseus" means "God (Elohim) is Zeus."

Luke 4:27
Quote:
And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
This is a very interesting passage. Anyone that have read this book before in it's earlier editions read what I wrote concerning the rendering of Elisha's name as Eliseus, but when I wrote this, I was totally unaware of the rendering of this name in the ORIGINAL 1611 King James Version. For your edification here it is.

Notice the "z" is there in the name but here in these modern English translations we see an "s" in the name. Translators let the "z" that clearly represent Zeus get past them back in 1611 but they rectified the "deceit" later. The same "s" that they put in Eliseus is the SAME "s" they put in JeSus replacing the "z" that is really Zeus. Zeus and salvation are synonymous to the ancient Greeks. The tie-in brothas and sistas, is that Elizeus to the Greeks mean "God/Elohim saves, because the "sha" in Elisha (the true Hebrew name of the prophet as opposed to Elizeus) means saves just as "shua" in Joshua or Yahshua means "saves." To the Greeks, salvation is of ZEUS. So the point is that Jesus is neither transliterated NOR translated from Yahshua, Yeshua, Yahoshua, or any Hebrew rendering/dialect of the name Yahshua because, Zeus saves no one!

Another interesting passage is

Hebrews 4:8
Quote:
For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

In the liner notes of most bibles, and even in other versions, they tell you that the original name there was "Joshua" which is translated from "Yahshua." This is similar to the passage where "Easter" is substituted for "Passover."

Acts 12:4

Quote:
And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after EASTER to bring him forth to the people.

Easter, which is named after the Teutonic goddess of fertility "Eostre," is in no way translated from Passover. Yet another interesting passage is found in

Acts 7:45

Quote:
Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. Which also our fathers that came after brought in with JESUS into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

What does this verse mean?

Think about it.

Where you see "Jesus" in this passage, it was originally "Yahshua" because you can clearly see that Joshua the son of Nun, and the successor to Moshe (Moses) was who was being referred to here as the one that brought the tabernacle of witness into the possession of the "Gentiles." The Gentile/European scribes were so quick to substitute the name of Messiah, for their Hellenized version that they totally mistranslated this verse. The word "nations" should have also been placed in this passage instead of "Gentiles" because the land that they brought the tabernacle of witness into was of the Philistines, who were not Gentiles. The Gentiles are the sons of Japheth according to Genesis 10:5. The Philistines descended from Ham. Look in the liner notes in your Bible and you will see the corrections.

Before the 1600's, "Jesus" was pronounced closer to the way the LATIN-OS (LATINOS) pronounce it today (Hey-ZEUS). This also begs a question as to why/when they decided to change the long "u" sound as in truth, (Zeus), to the short "u" sound, as in lust, (Jesus). Does that sound like a coincidence or something that just happened?

Earlier, we saw the name "Elisha" translated to Eliseus. Now the "s" in the middle of this Greek translated word sounds exactly like the "s" in the middle of Jesus, which is a "Z" sound. Check the pronunciations in your reference books (je' zus). The "Z" was replaced with an "S". You don't think so? Then note

Revelation 14:1
Quote:
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
The "Z" in Zion is clearly replaced with a "S".

Names should not be neither translated nor transliterated! When you transliterate a name from one language to another, then you're taking the letters/symbols of one language and replacing it with the letters/symbols of another language. In the second language, you end up having a word that has a very different meaning in that language. Names, especially Hebrew names have meaning. Here in America, news broadcasts always call foreign people by their original names in their own tongues. Sometimes names are contracted or shortened but it's shortened from it's own original tongue.

Psalm 68:4
Quote:
Sing unto Elohim, sing praises to HIS NAME: (which name?) extol him that ride upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him.

We see the name YAHUWAH (YHWH) shortened to Yah here in this passage. Even Yahshua is actually a shortened form of Yahoshua, Yahshua more than likely being the more popular rendering in the Hebrew/Aramaic time of Yahshua the Messiah.

Some people argue over the fact that there are many different translations of the rendering of Yahshua. (Yahshua, Yeshua, Yahoshua) The Hebrew language is a language that has evolved according to time and region. Much of today's Hebrew has been handed down by oral tradition. Case-in-point, many of the Israelites in Yahshua's day spoke an Aramaic Hebrew, which was a bit different from the Hebrew that Moses spoke. English is also a language that evolved. Not only was a new letter added to the English language in the 16th century (J) but rarely in American cities where English is the primary language do you find someone that speaks "the King's English." Some people in England speak "the King's English" but even in England there are variant styles/dialects.

Even in the original 1611 KJV, which included the Apocrypha, no letter "J" in Iesus, (Jesus), you find a harder-to-read version of the Bible for those of us not familiar with 17th century English as we saw in the earlier example. Now with these examples of an evolving language, not withstanding, let's take a look at the name Yahshua yet again. We read clearly how it was translated to Joshua in the English, but even in the Bible we can see variations of THAT name.

Numbers 13:16
Quote:
These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called OSHEA the son of Nun YAHOSHUA.

When you look up the name Jesus in most reference books it states along with the pronunciation (je' zus), that the name is Greek for "savior". Hmmm.....Two questions. What's missing in this name? Whose salvation does the name allude to? Hmmmmm...... Another interesting point is that, as mentioned earlier, Jesus is a GREEK name, NOT English. How many people do you know that spoke only English for the first thirteen years of their life, are named Jesus? How many of that same classification of people that you know are named Joshua? Many are named Joshua because Joshua is a common English name. How many people, of the Latin persuasion, are named "Jesus" ...pronounced (Hey-Zeus)? Again, quite a few Latinos are named Jesus. All of these points are something to really consider.

When we praise YAHUWAH, Yah and Yahshua, we proclaim the name of the Elohim of Israel. Yah is found in many of the prophets and kings names like Isaiah, Zechariah, Jeremiah, and Elijah. Also, in the praise, Hallelujah. Now...if your English translated Bible is written entirely in English, then why in the Old Testament you see Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Zechariah, but in the New Testament, you have Jeremy, Esaias, and Zecharias? The Greeks clearly took the name of Yah out of these prophets' names. Another "coincidence?"

"God" is actually NOT a name but is a type of a being just like "man" or "angel." Somewhere along the line, the "Jewish" people thought it was superstitious to say the name of Elohim so they invented variations of the name. This is part of the reason why the El of Israel's name is not in most versions of the New Testament, which was primarily translated from the Greek. Today, you find the same group of people that addresses the Messiah as "Yeshua," also writes God as "G-d." As stated earlier, "God" is not a name, so if these people are prohibited from spelling "G-o-d," then you can understand why they don't say/print the true name of the Elohim of Israel. Yah/YAHUWAH would also not be spoken or written. The Greeks, in all actuality, COULD have preserved the original form of the names.

Let's take a closer look at the way the heathen changes names to reflect them. YAHUWAH blessed Joseph to be an interpreter of dreams. Having been taken captive in Egypt, Yah allows Joseph to interpret Pharaohs dream, and in turn, Pharaoh makes him a vice-ruler in Egypt. In this blessing, Pharaoh bestows on Joseph, the wise Israelite, a name of an Egyptian deity.

Genesis 41:41-43
Quote:
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over All the land of Egypt.
And Pharaoh took off the ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph's hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

And Pharaoh called Joseph's name ZAPH'-NATH-PA-A-NE'-AH; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.

This is the beginning of a vicious cycle of the heathens taking wise Israelites and replacing their names with names that reflect their heathen deities.

Daniel 1:6-7

Quote:
[I]
Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah[/I
Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, are three Hebrews chosen to be raised up in the king's house. Hananiah means "Yah has shown favor." Mishael, or Michael, means "Who is like unto Elohim." Azariah means "Yah has helped." The Babylonians changed their names to reflect their deities.

Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; ("Bel's Prince") and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; ("Illuminated by the Sun") and to Mishael, of Meshach; ("Who is like Shach?") and to Azariah, of Abednego. (The Servant of Nego)

Daniel 4:8
Quote:
But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, ACCORDING TO THE NAME OF MY GOD, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: and before him I told the dream, saying, O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth thee, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.

Even the Hebrew names of Paul and Barnabas were not enough for the heathens who were compelled to call these two Hebrews by their deities.

Acts 14:11-15
Quote:
And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.
And they called Barnabas, Jupiter; and Paul, Mercurius, because he was the chief speaker. Then the priest of Jupiter, which was before their city, brought oxen and garlands unto the gates, and would have done sacrifice with the people.

Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out, And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living Elohim, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein:

As was stated before, the Greeks COULD have wrote the Hebraic names in their translations. They didn't primarily, not because it was a matter of language, but a matter of worshipping their same deities while using the Hebrew scriptures. Hellenizing the truth! Also note that "Esther" is also a Babylonian goddess (Ishtar) that was given to the Hebrew maiden whose name was really Haddassah.

Esther 2:5-7
Quote:
Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew, whose name was Mordecai, the son of Jair, the son of Shimei, the son of Kish, a Benjamite;
Who had been carried away from Jerusalem with the captivity which had been carried away with Jeconiah king of Judah, whom Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon had carried away.
And he brought up HADASSAH, that is, ESTHER, his uncle's daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.

How many witnesses do you need to understand that the Gentiles were NOT going to allow the Israelites to continue to bare the name, and give glory to YAH with their names, BUT give them names reflecting their deities?!

Not only was the name Yahshua reduced to the Greek deity Zeus by the name Jesus, but the translators also did not want people to know or use YHWH (YAHUWAH). Every where you read "LORD God" in the Bible, it was actually "YAHUWAH Elohim" The "LORD God" is not a name. By putting the correct name in the scriptures, the scriptures come alive. Notice:

Exodus 20: 1-2, 7

Quote:
And God spake all these words, saying, I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Question! Who is "the" LORD thy God?" Who is "the" man upstairs? What is the NAME of "the" LORD thy God that we are commanded to not take his name, whatever name that is, in vain?

Exodus 20: 1-2, 7
Quote:
And Elohim spake all these words, saying,
I am YAHUWAH thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt not take the name of YAHUWAH thy Elohim in vain; for YAHUWAH will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Now tell me that you didn't glean a greater understanding of that passage using the Father's name instead of "the LORD God". Here's another one for you to peep.

Jeremiah 23:1-2, 27
Quote:
Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith YAHUWAH.
Therefore thus saith YAHUWAH Elohim of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith YAHUWAH.

Which think to cause my people to FORGET MY NAME by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

What was the name that the people of forgotten? YHWH (YAHUWAH) is the name. Many Bibles, and other religious sources, reveal that "the LORD" that you see in Bibles were put in place of the tetragrammaton YHWH, which in ENGLISH is YAHUWAH, which was further mistransliterated as Jehovah.

Also, many references show that "LORD" is actually translated from BA'AL. The Greeks and the Romans have historically, tried to erase all semblances of ethnic culture that was contrary to their own. The same reason the Sphinx's facial features were blown off is the same reasons why the names of most of the Hebrews that are mentioned in the New Testament were given European titles. Mary, Peter, John, and Paul . . . could you imagine a "pope" called Hezekiah? Have you ever heard of the Virgin Miriam? YAHUWAH asks

Jeremiah 2:11
Quote:
Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
Think about that.

The unfortunate bottom line is... no. The nations have NOT changed their "gods." The same Zeus (pale-faced, blue-eyed Jesus! Remember... "Raw and Uncut!) that the pagans worshipped, the same Ba'al (LORD) that the Canaanites worshipped, along with the pagan rituals of sun worship, saviors birthday worship... Mithra, Zeus/Jesus, (Christmas) Fard Muhammad (Nation of Islam's Savior's Day), Fertility worship, Easter, Astarte, Ishtar (Easter eggs and bunny rabbits) ARE (WHE-E-E-WW!!!� �"deep breath"..) the same deities that these religious organizations have been deceived by Satan to practice in these last days, separating us from YAHUWAH, the creator of heaven and earth.

If the name "YAHUWAH or Yahshua" offends you, I apologize for that. You are not the first, nor shall you be the last to be "offended by his namesake." This is a serious study that I wanted to share and quite frankly, if you can appreciate the truth that was presented thus far then, you will definitely appreciate what's coming next. In the meantime, I pray that Yah bless you with the desire to want the fruits of the Spirit so that you may see the Gospel of Yahshua. Peace

Last edited by Coup; 07-02-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #77
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

By my account the burden of proof is on you sayong thay the rapture aolint biblical. I asked three questions which yiu could not amswer with scriptures pertaining to the topic amd you neglected the tjird question

In your long brewkdown the first sentence said that the day of the lord is at the first trumpet of the trumpet judgements.....

My advice to you is study more amd stop trying to be enlightened and diff.

I await your amswers
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #78
Coup
Don't believe the hype

The burden is on you because the rapture doctrine is not in scriptures. I've been looking for it. You use one verse of a letter to show this...that is a joke, right ? This letter is not addresed to you. You have to know what Paul was talking about in a historical context. Paul did not teach contrary to the scriptures (so called OT)...your understanding is not there yet, I say this respectuflly.

You gave one verse out one letter ? What about the totality of scripture ?

I am not trying to be enlightening, but trying to be THE LIGHT to show you the truth. This is my passion, to serve the creator in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.

I'm not a hipster douche bag lol

I will put together an understanding when time allows.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #79
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its just drugs bro
im not sure when or where you started - but the end goal should be the same. stop.

Can you please:
1. link US to your DOPEST VERSE EVER, and subsequently:
2. expound on the fact that you live 20 minutes from me, and yet root for the Baltimore Ravens.

at this juncture --- I am clearly far more interested in making fun of your "dopest writing ever" (and/or the fact that you don't have anything DOPE to show for your YEARS of text battling)...

Have you ever written anything?? Or do you just sit around at the local coffee tavern in canton waiting for something exciting to happen, around you?

Apologies if this came off harsh --- but I remember your name from PR as someone who talks shit but has never posted ANYTHING meaningful -- and possibly, has never posted anything.

Looking forward to your response, and you're propensity to say something and do less.

the only thing LAMER than me rocking the wonderful world of "text" for a decade is dudes like you, who been around to witness it but not experience it for themselves.

I want to mix your throat into my veal sweetbreads. Tell me when and where, and I will probably come at my leisure with nothing but a few jokes and an appetite.

Again, LINK US TO YOUR DOPEST SHIT EVER, uh-oh!!!! I'm very, very, excited to see what you have to offer, since you been reading my shit for a decade and I still have not been blessed with the opportunity to return the favor.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:56 AM   #80
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

when Enoch was taken up before the people, i bet it blew their mindz
scripture say 2 have gone up already
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote