The Hunt for Cane VII

Rojo187 is on a distinguished road

Actually Egan lol. ..
Rojo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #122
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I dont give a fuck who your favorite ghostbuster was! Shut the fuck up you sexy faggot. I am your uncle.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #123
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

lmao...dude you gay?

I heard supreme court juss passed a law legalizing gay marriages...

...now V-rita all extra with homo shyt...give an inch and take a mile... smh...

is he normally like this?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #124
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Stop.

You're going to want to get a new name and try again...
Cashius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #125
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Nigga you the faggot who got molested and like it. Stfu bitch.

Egon...gtfo the correct amswer is peter venkman you foppish twit.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #126
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Nigga I aont done one homosexual thing while you stayed being a homo. Wake up man smh.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #127
Allen Knight
Foreva us, neva them.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
Stop.

You're going to want to get a new name and try again...
2nd this
Old 07-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #128
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

@Cashius...What the fuck for?

please clarify...
Old 07-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #129
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

and you would say that Allen...I was giving you the biz in the cypher my boy lol
Old 07-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #130
Allen Knight
Foreva us, neva them.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

lmaoo thats the funnest thing i read all week
Old 07-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #131
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

yeaaaaa..y'all better call for back up lmao...
Old 07-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #132
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Rojo I will cypher wit you right now. Go:
Old 07-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #133
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

nope your bars was....care to post the evidence hmmm?
Old 07-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #134
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

lmaoooo @v-rita maaaaaadddddd!!!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #135
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Why would you likijg your molestation make me mad francis?

You are the worst.

A lame who cant recognize he a lame.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #136
Allen Knight
Foreva us, neva them.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojo187 View Post
so this the second time I had to go and let u kno
I can do this all day ya bitch ass shoulda let it go...

yoo everyone watch out, this nigga got barRrrrRRs
Old 07-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #137
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

this is the weirdest sad ive ever seen in a thread
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #138
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Welcome,VERITAS.You last visited: Today at07:46 AMYour Notifications:85User CPFAQCommunityCalendarNew PostsSearchQuick LinksLog OutNetcees>Netcees - Rap & Hip Hop Forums>Open Mic>Cypher SectionDiss The Emcee Above YouUser Tag ListPage 2 of 3<123>View First UnreadThread ToolsSearch this ThreadRate ThreadDisplay Modes05-08-2013, 10:44 AM #21Just WriteSenior MemberJoin Date: Mar 2013Posts: 462Battle Record: 1-3look at ya avy kid, bitch this shit aint the matrixi packpizzazwhile you script... is arial basicprick just face it u like to get dicked in basementsill put uppercuts to your chin, call that an instant facelift________________BLACKLISTSoldiers Only - The Hardest Artists.:::nO gOoD!::::Just Write:::.05-08-2013, 11:36 AM #22Scripter_Al_GO_RYTHMICJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:Yeah look at my avy kidI'm someone.. you can't have it.. wityour rhymes schemes are weak your similes are dabbled shityour lines are just some jumbled babble prickfuck it I won't even waste my time on it05-08-2013, 04:04 PM #23XnubMemberJoin Date: Apr 2013Posts: 86Battle Record: 3-5Quote:Originally Posted byScripterThat shit's no good the way yer free postinI'll put bee'z in his trap if he keeps his mouth openI'll leave you there like an e-z chair brokenhe'll be catching flies with his mouth open hoping the zipper ain't frozenlike any other hoe.. has high hopes though the hoe lives in ho-brokenhow could you be a marine you seem so soft spoken..."An instrument of death" a little extreme for a dude back rubbing n xnub nmaybe I'm off I won't ask.. don't tell no reason reveal who's your next husbandI mean your suppose to diss the guy above you not love himyou just practically in front of the faculty of Net MC's just fucked himThis is a battle rap something you have no talent at end of discussionYO.^^ this rookie'd hear the bell ring n think he in a namix tutoring lesson.if this was a fucking battle of who the softest vegatable was....then this dude MIGHT be the freshest....See.....Na, You're obviously not.Step up n' get fucked faster than the American economy dropped.My flow's hot and much nicer. We all know that this kids the lamest.He say he beast; but fuck that. If we WERE lions trapped in a cage bitch?I'd bet my life that this fucking faggot be the tamest.You the type to be on a rap forum, flaming.While I'm balls deep in ur bitch so much my sack is soar and chaffin'..(lol).Stoned.... go easy. Let's battle ma fucka.If anything you drop is gold? It's no choice to fucking cluck ya.check nigggga...... I'm white. and sober.this battle hasn't even begun, and I already know it's fucking over...Peace.05-08-2013, 06:00 PM #24GKillaZKillin' G'zJoin Date: May 2013Location: CANADAPosts: 297Battle Record: 1-3Xnub is the definition of wasting bars in a cypherIf he went to jail he'd love the bars so much he'd be a liferYour the type to show up at a party wasted as shitTrying to spit your weak raps, and your basic flipsSo basically this post is just a hint you need to quitNOW FUCK OFF AND DIE, you talentless piece of shit________________05-09-2013, 11:05 AM #25Scripter_Al_GO_RYTHMICJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:Quote:Originally Posted byXnubYO.^^ this rookie'd hear the bell ring n think he in a namix tutoring lesson.if this was a fucking battle of who the softest vegatable was....then this dude MIGHT be the freshest....See.....Na, You're obviously not.Step up n' get fucked faster than the American economy dropped.My flow's hot and much nicer. We all know that this kids the lamest.He say he beast; but fuck that. If we WERE lions trapped in a cage bitch?I'd bet my life that this fucking faggot be the tamest.You the type to be on a rap forum, flaming.While I'm balls deep in ur bitch so much my sack is soar and chaffin'..(lol).Stoned.... go easy. Let's battle ma fucka.If anything you drop is gold? It's no choice to fucking cluck ya.check nigggga...... I'm white. and sober.this battle hasn't even begun, and I already know it's fucking over...Peace.Bitch you'd hear the bell ring and think your savedyour punches are so weak they squeakhe's like screech depravedin the hall ways getting beat for daysalways in the backstreet eating dick for paythe economy dropped so he'd settled for dick with aidsill castrateUyou couldn't even masturbateUrprick nub would chaffeven as a fishing worm you wouldn't last as baitit's cool I fucked your girl last week inflation I'm increasing tax rates05-09-2013, 11:27 PM #26XnubMemberJoin Date: Apr 2013Posts: 86Battle Record: 3-5Quote:Originally Posted byScripterBitch you'd hear the bell ring and think your savedyour punches are so weak they squeakhe's like screech depravedin the hall ways getting beat for daysalways in the backstreet eating dick for paythe economy dropped so he'd settled for dick with aidsill castrateUyou couldn't even masturbateUrprick nub would chaffeven as a fishing worm you wouldn't last as baitit's cool I fucked your girl last week inflation I'm increasing tax ratesCome on fam, really? ^^ The shit's beyond a blatant feed.It's all poor flips on my lines, and winded punches that need to take a knee.You seemed nicer at first glance, at least better than that lame marine...but after I took a look at script for a second take? he's better cut from the scene.So leave, it's done. Over.This fat fuck couldn't catch a one legged bum if he was sober.Go gorge on a pile of lard ma fucka......trust when I say w/ all those flaps...?there's no HARD way to fuck yah.05-10-2013, 10:03 AM #27Scripter_Al_GO_RYTHMICJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:cmon mang get a "whiff of this script" and his painlike atechwith9languages namedyou couldn't hang wit this..no need ta flip script that came from your brainyour angle lesss dangerous ill have you danglin maimedlike a chain saw I'm awen your damelike yer chain saw it's offa da the chainyer jimmy hoffa your lost embossedbitch I'm the boss in this gameyour moss, rosta lessjust hustlelessI drop bombs like they came from BombayTribute to Tech N9NELast edited by Scripter; 05-10-2013 at10:15 AM.05-22-2013, 04:09 PM #28BottomUp RapsJunior MemberJoin Date: May 2013Location: Dartford. Kent.Posts: 12Battle Record:*Deleted Post*Last edited by BottomUp Raps; 05-22-2013 at04:30 PM. Reason: WAsnt Very Good :L05-22-2013, 07:32 PM #29Sam MartianJunior MemberJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 2Battle Record:Dude ur rhymes are gay, they're so gay there sucking nutsYou call your self the scripter, well you got gutsHip hop is dead, I'm here to change up the scriptLike I told my friends, hip hop needs a change soWe should be here to end careers.I'm about to riot, so rap can be brought back to life05-22-2013, 08:01 PM #30Rawn MacDonSenior MemberJoin Date: Jan 2013Posts: 1,605Battle Record: 0-1Accomplishments- Open Mic HoFUr laughable at best, and the jokes in poor tasteu coming correct? Thats more a pipe dream then sleep on storm drainshonestly man, who was it that taught you to writeevidently, a proof-reading, is enough to get charged w a crimeWas effort put forth on your end, or was this a jest?if there is a truth to everyone, then don't sleep... but give this a rest________________--+crosstrainer--+"Keep Em Laced Up."A.boveT.heR.estFFC>FCCLast edited by Rawn MacDon; 05-22-2013 at08:10 PM.05-23-2013, 07:49 PM #31Sam MartianJunior MemberJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 2Battle Record:Dude you're pathetic, you call that a dissMy grandma can do that and she an old missDude your bars need composure, and u need to know what your aiming for,If you want to make a dollars worthThat's the word, maybe you should rest macdanAnd if that doesn't work you should quit before dawn05-24-2013, 05:39 AM #32BottomUp RapsJunior MemberJoin Date: May 2013Location: Dartford. Kent.Posts: 12Battle Record:DUDE, i think you need to slow down,Your words drop so bad they turn the brightest colours brown,You need to come back with some real shit,Im new aswell, but at least i can rap a little bit,Im sat here rhyming so maticulous,Whereas your shit, man its truly ridiculous,05-27-2013, 10:40 AM #33Scripter_Al_GO_RYTHMICJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:Quote:Originally Posted bySam MartianDude ur rhymes are gay, they're so gay there sucking nutsYou call your self the scripter, well you got gutsHip hop is dead, I'm here to change up the scriptLike I told my friends, hip hop needs a change soWe should be here to end careers.I'm about to riot, so rap can be brought back to lifeIf I'm gay then you must be a flaming green beretwith napalm, palms set astray an delayed by Hair Spraywith post traumatic stresshe's begging for gay sexbut instead he'll get fucked with an AKhip hop ain't dead bitchas long as your limpingyour looking at it the wrong wayyou ain't ending no careersthe only job you got is searsyour one of the greeters who bring cheerby fighting with airtrying your damndest to bite your own earthe only way your hotis when your fired on spotwhen caught with some guy's cockin the bathroom again with walls all shit smearedQuote:Originally Posted byBottomUp RapsDUDE, i think you need to slow down,Your words drop so bad they turn the brightest colours brown,You need to come back with some real shit,Im new aswell, but at least i can rap a little bit,Im sat here rhyming so maticulous,Whereas your shit, man its truly ridiculous,That dudes shit was truly ridiculousbut just quit an admit you aren't as sick as thisyou lack confidence your shits the pitsI'll drop him like his momma didan make his new name Bottomless06-06-2013, 05:28 AM #34Urban DialectJunior MemberJoin Date: Jan 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:you're void of understanding, you're gonna die from lack of knowledgespitting that doctrine from the pulpit like a false prophetyour scriptures are laced w/lies, they blow like the windgiving movement to the dead making them look aliveso if the "Word" does give life, then who's words are you living by?i hope it's not your own? cos 'ye are Gods' and worshiping idols is not condonedback in the days? you would get stoned, you and your whole family and anyone else thatstays in your home, even the little kids would pick up bricks to cave in ya domeit's only by the grace of God you still got a chance, u can throw it all away and start ona new pad, cut out the foolishness and don't write nothing stupid,don't be like the dog that vomits and again, turns to itLast edited by Urban Dialect; 06-06-2013 at02:19 PM.06-15-2013, 06:58 PM #35AnalystJunior MemberJoin Date: Jun 2013Posts: 6Battle Record: 0-1I dont talk like i'm from the hood, that shit is absurdDon't give a fuck about a urban dialect, bitch i live in the suburbsCant scrap me,when it comes to text i'll hurt you badlyI'll throw you off the fuckin building in your avyYou get beat, cant fuck with analyst, your too weakKeep claiming your urban, than i'll toss you onto the streetYou know my kind, the type of kid kickin the dopest rhymesafter reading your verseyou'd have to be wack as fuck or retarded to quote a line06-17-2013, 02:18 AM #36Scripter_Al_GO_RYTHMICJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:Quote:Originally Posted byUrbanDialectyou're void of understanding, you're gonna die from lack of knowledgespitting that doctrine from the pulpit like a false prophetyour scriptures are laced w/lies, they blow like the windgiving movement to the dead making them look aliveso if the "Word" does give life, then who's words are you living by?i hope it's not your own? cos 'ye are Gods' and worshiping idols is not condonedback in the days? you would get stoned, you and your whole family and anyone else thatstays in your home, even the little kids would pick up bricks to cave in ya domeit's only by the grace of God you still got a chance, u can throw it all away and start ona new pad, cut out the foolishness and don't write nothing stupid,don't be like the dog that vomits and again, turns to itNaw hommie you got it all wrong you'll get bikedI'll dismantle ya, kick your kick stand angrab a handle and a hand from outside my vanta steer an handle yaso he can endo nightI'll make him eat his barsput him through a loopthen he can say he spoke, bars, rightlike he didn't try to come hard right..I'm the A-void type, yer lame yer brains starved tikemy mind floats like on cloud 9 but it's quite preciseyou need a reference cause you ain't on point*06-22-2013, 03:46 AM #37Urban DialectJunior MemberJoin Date: Jan 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:the word is the seed that is to be planted in the hearts of menyou reap what you sow, so be careful when u gardeningwisdom is better than silver and gold so no matter how muchmoney you get, you still will be broke and the earth's still going to splitand buildings will fold, and hells pit will be filled with millions of soulsso I'm telling the scribes, "repent! stop telling lies with your pen andgoing home lying with men" he's willing to forgive but he's tired of the sinLast edited by Urban Dialect; 06-22-2013 at05:27 PM.06-23-2013, 11:49 AM #38Scripter_Al_GO_RYTHMICJoin Date: May 2013Posts: 19Battle Record:Quote:Originally Posted byUrban Dthe word is the seed that is to be planted in the hearts of menyou reap what you sow, so be careful when u gardeningwisdom is better than silver and gold so no matter how muchmoney you get, you still will be broke and the earth's still going to splitand buildings will fold, and hells pit will be filled with millions of soulsso I'm telling the scribes, "repent! stop telling lies with your pen andgoing home lying with men" he's willing to forgive but he's tired of the sinI am a bit of a scientistyour a bit of a wining bitchis your mind so starved you spout off any time you get the itchwhen you rely on words written in the blood of menhow many woman and children have died in the words of a religiontake your head out whose ass your heads inand see we are the truth about Godin each thing living and each thing he lives zeneach fear you fear is programmed in by maneach man "he" when he designed amen was without fearand each fear like spherein block of peach tree growth of understandinginfected by governed thoughtto control every man and brain wash and guide in handthat any opposing spread disease like the sand manToday, 12:30 PM #39Allen Knighthunnit bottles deepJoin Date: Dec 2007Posts: 1,628Battle Record: 17-3Accomplishments- NBL Cypher (3x)Champed- Key to Greatness I- BA Cypher Tournament- Tag Team Tournament I- Fight Night LXXVI- Time to Kill V- Fight Night LXXX- 1-2 Punch Leagueevery time u holla at girls they leave u bashed in, wit ur gay actionsif bitches stick to the script, it'll say smack this faggot & walk away laughinggot the magnum blastin, anything u send aint hittin me rookie& put a hole in ur chest bigger than the fucking statue of liberties pussy________________The Bad GuysToday, 01:56 PM #40Rojo187MemberJoin Date: Jul 2013Posts: 44Battle Record:wack shyt like that no wonder you ain't getting no whores...lady liberties pussy? wit admission you couldn't get in the door...on the ferry like a fairy you are, think you scaring me? nah..but ya battle record I checked it, and thought I went dyslexic for a second...17-3 are you kidding me? and you won all those titles...only thing missing there is little league??no wonder I left this text shyt way back in 03 came back a sucka like knight can be a OG,in other words you can say the lil nigga owe me cuz I can strip his titles and I'm practically on post 3!!!...8 14...guess I'm rounding down...like allen title reigns assuming he even has one now...little keystyle and I shitted on his accomplishments...6 years ruined so take a shot of that arbor mist or whatever weak shyt you got that picturing thinking you hard as shyt...and don't catch feelings I'm juss shaking this rust off cuz you softer than jelly sandwiches wit mommy cutting the crust offPage 2 of 3<123>Edit TagsTagsNoneQuick ReplyMessage:OptionsShow your signatureQuote message in reply?«Previous Thread|Next Thread»Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1(1 members and 0 guests)VERITASPosting RulesYoumaypost new threadsYoumaypost repliesYoumaypost attachmentsYoumayedit your postsBB codeisOnSmiliesareOn[IMG]code isOnHTML code isOffForum RulesForum Jump User Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Spot LightNetcees - Rap & Hip Hop Forums Discussion Battle Arena Fight Night Hall of Champions/Classic Battles ALL Finshed/VOID Battles Open Mic Cypher Section Topical Keys to Greatness Open Mic HOF The Tutoring Section Cross Training Lessons Learned First ClassNetcees - Leagues & Tournaments The Summer Classic V Netcees Battle League AOWL Storytelling/Writers' League Closed Battles NC 1-2 Punch LeagueThe Crypts Archives Hall of Names Old Leagues and Tournaments 411 Hype 411 Hype Greatest Of All Time 411Hype's Hype Battle League (HBL) Anotha Anotha's Throwdown Keystyle Text Battle Tournament (2008) Anotha's Tournament of Pride (2008) Anotha's Battle League (ABL) B Boys B Boys Tag Invitational Tournament IV (2007) B Boys Battle Arena B Boys Weekly Battle League Beats Rhymes Life BeatsRhymesLife "Who's The Greatest" $100 Text Tourney (2007) Black InQ Urban Prowlers Summer Solstice Tournament Ellis Island Topical Tournament Prowlers X-Mas Invitational Tag Tourney II PBA Season 1 Tournament PBA Season 2 Tournament PBA Season 3 Tournament March Madness March Madness 2002 March Madness 2003 March Madness 2007 March Madness 2009 Turkey Day Text Tourney 2000 Turkey Text Tourney 2001 UPN Emcee Topical Archives Netcees Netcees.com Roast Fest (2009) Netcees.com Roast Fest II (2011) Netcees.com Crew Battle: DOHpe vs. Clash (2009) Netcees.com No Time to Waste (2009) Netcees.com Stick and Move (2009) NBL Season 1 Playoffs NBL Pre-Season 1 Tag Division Killing Spree (2009) Bad Blood (2009) Summer Classic (2009) Legacy (2010) Tag Team Tournament (2010) Summer Classic II (2010) Key Grand Prix (2011) In The Bank Invitational (2011) Bad Blood II (2011) The Quick And The Dead (2011) Key Grand Prix II (2011) Summer Classic III (2011) Bad Blood III (2012) BA Picture Title Tournament! BA Swag & Flow Tournament I The Ultimate Writer I (2013) namix' Tutoring Group God of War's Tutoring Group Orc's Tutoring Group ill nik-A's Tutoring Group The Quick & The Dead II (The Masquerade) Words at War I Rap Battles LLL Champ Matches Season 1 (2003) Season 2 (2004) Season 3 (2005) Season 4 (2005) Season 5 (2006) Season 6 (2006) Season 7 (2007) Season 8 (2008) Season 9 (2008) Season 10 (2009) Season 11 (2009) Season 12 (2010) Season 14 (2011) Season 15 (2012) The Gauntlets The Gauntlet I (2004) The Gauntlet II (2005) The Gauntlet III (2009) The Gauntlet IV (2011) The Gauntlet V (2011) Rap Music ArtofBattling.com Back to Basics Art of Rhyme Art of Rhyme Topical Text Tournament 2006 Azn Raps Azn Raps FSB5 (2004) Azn Raps Texas Throw Down Tournament (2005) The Crew Section Dead/Inactive Crews The Nomads Flyng Feces Coaliton The Bad Guys A.bove T.he R.est Last of a Dying Breed Blacklist The Goonies All times are GMT -5. The time now is09:55 PM. -- Netcees - 2013-- Netcees - 2009-2012---- ProjectRhyme-- Blue Dream-- Classy-- Brotherhood-- Art of Writing-- Orange Soda-- Immacs Skin-- Mobile Skin Contact Us-Netcees-Archive-TopPowered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.User Alert System provided byAdvanced User Tagging (Lite)-vBulletin Mods & AddonsCopyright © 2013 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #139
veritas
HALL OF FAME

nigga you kinda rocky need to work on it asap

Wow rojo!
Old 07-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #140
Rojo187

Champed
The Hunt for Cane VII

yeaaaaa...only post the LAST two bars...everybody can see for themselves...

all they gotta do is mosey over to the cypher and see who was getting who...

but on some real shyt...y'all some bullies but I admire how fast y'all came for back up lol...

...That's hot lol...