Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@Brian Bryan don't get it twisted faggot, I'll hand ur ass to you in text too.

Since you're so obsessed with mentioning my name and like to send me little pm's about how scary you are.

Let's do it....or keep being a dick riding, attention seeking queer.

:)

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #42
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

foxes stared

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #43
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Fox fired
Old 06-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #44
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@God Of War I agree, I think NC had more elite level battlers, and overall the scene here was always a cut above. But I still think the best from RB could hang, meaning they weren't coming here and getting raped off the site or anything. Guys like Arch and King were pretty raw, Personal was solid, Karp was good when he wasn't biting, couple others. LLL typically had a handful of dudes who were good. But you're right, def more of a topical site compared to NC.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #45
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
@God Of War I agree, I think NC had more elite level battlers, and overall the scene here was always a cut above. But I still think the best from RB could hang, meaning they weren't coming here and getting raped off the site or anything. Guys like Arch and King were pretty raw, Personal was solid, Karp was good when he wasn't biting, couple others. LLL typically had a handful of dudes who were good. But you're right, def more of a topical site compared to NC.
that was alwyas wierd to me to lol with the name rap battles i always wondered why is was more of a topical power house instead of a battle power house

u was pretty dope battling urself before u quit
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:02 PM   #46
Quotient

Quotient is on a distinguished road

it's pretty simple Baron. they did. a lot of dope people came from there. but not many people here were around long enough to know that.

audio-wise they had people like PsicoBabble, Syntax, Ryuu

text-wise trust me there were people that were really good at it. it's just that by the time most this generation came around they had moved on. changed their aliases. were on other sites. or just got downright bored with texting after years of doing it.

there was plenty of talent back then.

but RB was never the BEST site on the net. hands down that had to be RM. before UPN opened. or Sethros/HG/etc.

i don't even think the guys that are rode and considered good now would have been above average back then. the talent pool is WAAAAY shallower. you got the same 3-4 people winning everything for a year or two. no one steps up and gets better really. and no new people pop up who are just dope at it.

it's in a decline but people will always remember things how they wish to. RB was a fun place for a time. but all these sites were. but if people don't think RB had people who were dope on it.. lol that just tells me they haven't been around long. and if they say they have. they are lying.
Quotient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:23 PM   #47
Philly
Only The Strong Survive

Battle Record: 8-8

Philly is on a distinguished road

Glad my name hasn't been associated with that place.
It was always cock-monger galore over there.

I remember some people tried to make moves. Spit, Lay, Feebs, Nique...
Always got pissed that I was considered better than them at every site but RB.
Avalon & 13th Disciple I remember bein nasty but I forget if they were from there or not
Philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #48
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@God Of War I guess topicalbattles.com was already taken lol. Oats da gawd but by the end of that last gauntlet I did I was just losing steam, idk. It was tough to compete for topical shit and battling against tough opponents at the same time, so I had to drop one of them. I accomplished more on RB battling so I think I just diverted my time/energy to topicals to see what I could do in that realm. Who knows, maybe I'll fuck around and hand you that L you've been ducking ;)
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:42 PM   #49
Rawn M.D.

Man I just rmbr always going back n forth w shadowz Ill n his boy draGonz forever on aim n in AOL chat rooms lol.... Gonz was cool to am extent tho..
Old 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #50
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
@Brian Bryan don't get it twisted faggot, I'll hand ur ass to you in text too.

Since you're so obsessed and like to send me little pm's about how scary you are.

Let's do it....or keep being a dick riding, attention seeking queer.

:)
aight bet

audio battle, 2.30 minutes min, 3.30 max

dont let me hear you rapping none dat cornball unicorn and pixie dust bullshit dat passes for dope in yo topical championships tho faggot

im on my grown man steelo out here
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #51
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
it's pretty simple Baron. they did. a lot of dope people came from there. but not many people here were around long enough to know that.

audio-wise they had people like PsicoBabble, Syntax, Ryuu

text-wise trust me there were people that were really good at it. it's just that by the time most this generation came around they had moved on. changed their aliases. were on other sites. or just got downright bored with texting after years of doing it.

there was plenty of talent back then.

but RB was never the BEST site on the net. hands down that had to be RM. before UPN opened. or Sethros/HG/etc.

i don't even think the guys that are rode and considered good now would have been above average back then. the talent pool is WAAAAY shallower. you got the same 3-4 people winning everything for a year or two. no one steps up and gets better really. and no new people pop up who are just dope at it.

it's in a decline but people will always remember things how they wish to.
lmao at old man text here

>OP specifically says text

>this jerk off names three audio heads and zero textcees

go to bed Quo. you're drunk.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post

Avalon & 13th Disciple I remember bein nasty but I forget if they were from there or not
13 was from HollaFront
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:36 PM   #53
Slowhands
de ze ka

Battle Record: 0-3

Slowhands is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
am i the only one who noticed this?
lol @ text world, wow I didn't know it was a growing genre

I was knee deep with my career with the 82nd Airborne man. I only did text on RB and could never keep myself interested enough to stay active more than a month before disappearing again.
Slowhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #54
Slowhands
de ze ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly View Post

I embarrassed 13th in a pic battle, dude was good but not that good
Old 06-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #55
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

lmao Avolon was a biter too

ain't you remember that hideous long bar site he hailed from wit Knightshade and dem?
Old 06-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #56
Slowhands
de ze ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
lmao Avolon was a biter too

ain't you remember that hideous long bar site he hailed from wit Knightshade and dem?
man I lost count of how many people who where said to be "dope" was caught biting, yet half of them are still accepted. text is a popularity contest. kids do what they see the older heads doing. so if they vote this guy, newb will vote him too cause he wants to conform. it's fucking human nature.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #57
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
lol @ text world, wow I didn't know it was a growing genre

I was knee deep with my career with the 82nd Airborne man. I only did text on RB and could never keep myself interested enough to stay active more than a month before disappearing again.
noone cares about your text autobiography dawg

go back to RB already

you boarding at Allen Knight levels right now, b
Old 06-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #58
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

no offense

you polly a chill ass dude on your home site

but at netcees we not tryna read that bullshit

miss me wit all that rahrah talk, b
Old 06-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #59
Slowhands
de ze ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
noone cares about your text autobiography dawg

go back to RB already

you boarding at Allen Knight levels right now, b
lol cool story man. creative and well thought out. wording hurt you though
Old 06-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #60
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

oh really?

how exactly would you word "fuck off back under whatever e-rock you crawled out from you wack Sabretooth dating irreverent textcee faggot" then?

i'll wait

Tags
witty is garbage