Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #41
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowhands View Post
lol yep make sense now, funny how I associated both names with a biter. he needs to keep my name out of his mouth, fucking leach.
lmao plz tell me this name-stealing herb isn't serious?

i was an RB legend before anyone even gave a fuck that you had been around as long as me and quo

i left the board and champed every topical league/tourney going around the web

top ten on everyones who was anyone to do this when it mattered

you were never even top ten at RB at any point in the past decade

ask about me faggot
Old 06-27-2013, 04:46 AM   #42
Meth

Lars does indeed make a good point.

I definitely don't remember anything about Baron being a biter except for Wart Hog.

Also, Amends would be on no one's top 10 list.

Let's continue now please, now that my job as a commentator is over for now.
@Slowhands
Old 06-27-2013, 05:13 AM   #43
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
I never gave you the slowhands name.

in fact, i always thought you were one of the biggest faggots on RB. there are only two people to ever use the name slowhands. and i was the LAST one.

in fact, log your bitch ass on that site and i'll log on and tell you how much of a fuck you are WITH the last Slowhands account. as i -still- have it. because it was ME. not YOU.

wtf. idk who told u to use the name. hell use it. keep it. just stop trying to pass it off like anyone told you to use it to carry some torch because you was soooo cool. you was NOT. no one liked you. i ran you off that site two times. the only cool thing you ever did on RB was post that picture of your snaggle toothed girlfriend for us to laugh at for a year. thanks for that.
lmao finally someone from my era of RB who actually knows as well as i do how unliked this pretentious never-was begged for acceptance amongst us

such a shame having an account reset to having a 2002 join date following the site crash meant something to the newer heads 10+ years later

it made they feel they should treat him with respect rather than the contempt the rest of us did in his day

most respect this no-name ever had was when he was given access to the open-site pt_got troll account near the end of its life

tell me i'm lying

roflzzz

Last edited by Lars; 06-27-2013 at 05:15 AM.
Lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #44
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
I never gave you the slowhands name.

in fact, i always thought you were one of the biggest faggots on RB. there are only two people to ever use the name slowhands. and i was the LAST one.

in fact, log your bitch ass on that site and i'll log on and tell you how much of a fuck you are WITH the last Slowhands account. as i -still- have it. because it was ME. not YOU.

wtf. idk who told u to use the name. hell use it. keep it. just stop trying to pass it off like anyone told you to use it to carry some torch because you was soooo cool. you was NOT. no one liked you. i ran you off that site two times. the only cool thing you ever did on RB was post that picture of your snaggle toothed girlfriend for us to laugh at for a year. thanks for that.
10/10

Would read again
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #45
Slowhands
de ze ka

Battle Record: 0-3

Slowhands is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
lmao finally someone from my era of RB who actually knows as well as i do how unliked this pretentious never-was begged for acceptance amongst us

such a shame having an account reset to having a 2002 join date following the site crash meant something to the newer heads 10+ years later

it made they feel they should treat him with respect rather than the contempt the rest of us did in his day

most respect this no-name ever had was when he was given access to the open-site pt_got troll account near the end of its life

tell me i'm lying

roflzzz
damn yall really take this shit serious rofl. and i never gave a fuck who liked me and who didnt. i refused to have a social club vote me to champ matches bitch. half of this shit is decided by like-ability, unless it's a complete and obvious blow out. every site has their little circles and it's an unsaid notion that you'll get help in matches when you help others. i never did that, i voted for what i thought was better, not a name, which is why people didn't like me.

maybe you two can sit around and talk about the old times so more lol fucking bums. let me know when you get that text contract deal homie. maybe write me a birthday card

Last edited by Slowhands; 06-27-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Slowhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM   #46
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Champed
- The Winter Topical

lmao all i read from that was, "hey Lars, you're correct, let me subtly let what you said slide by while pretending I addressed your post so i don't look like a pussy." Pussy.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #47
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

*cough* faggot
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #48
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Ain't been on in so long. Logged in to RB a little while ago just to see who was around and saw the bot bullshit. Then came back today to see another version of it and this was mentioned too.

Wheres all the dinosaurs at?
lmao oh shit yeah i remember you, from HipHopTermz ran by Fluid and them when Spiritz had like a 200-10 battle record

wowzer
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:04 AM   #49
Rawn M.D.

@Slowhands who were u before u overtook that name? I've been around before jay Krupp rnr days n shadows illz rb days... So expose ur original self... Moreover if u don't care what ppl think why overtake a known account? Sounds kind of contradictory to me...

And
@Lars u used my old rmc name for how long?
Pot/kettle
Old 06-27-2013, 10:07 AM   #50
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

He was AMEND. He already said that.
The fuck is the difference anyways?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:09 AM   #51
Slowhands
de ze ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
He was AMEND. He already said that.
The fuck is the difference anyways?
i know right, i never claimed i was some text messiah and shit. just randomly attacked by dudes who have ego issues cause they're like 40 yrs old
Old 06-27-2013, 10:16 AM   #52
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
@Lars u used my old rmc name for how long?
Pot/kettle
lmao pretty sure that was @Quotient 's name and he gave it Lars, not you

he wouldnt associate with netcees most prolific pathological liar, plus nothing you have ever said has even the remotest iota of truth to it

even your name doesnt ring true, it rings LIAR LIAR YOU JIM CARREY MOVIE TITLE ASSED FAGGOT

ROFLZZZ

Last edited by Brian Bryan; 06-27-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #53
Rawn M.D.

Um no.. I'm the orginal Greg braid e

n I was in DARK w u.. We had this disucssion

n If @Quotient is lemuel or pounds he can verify lol... Smh moron

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 06-27-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #54
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

HEY LOOK GUYS!
IT'S BECOME YET ANOTHER THREAD WHERE RAWN
TRIES TO INVOLVE HIMSELF IN
MATTERS THAT DON'T CONCERN HIM TO APPEAR RELEVANT!
Old 06-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #55
Rawn M.D.

Smh just don't b projecting ur own insecurities man
Old 06-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #56
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
i know right, i never claimed i was some text messiah and shit. just randomly attacked by dudes who have ego issues cause they're like 40 yrs old
you etting attacked by irrelevant trolls man best thing to do is just ignore it and let them say what they wish
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #57
Slowhands
de ze ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
you etting attacked by irrelevant trolls man best thing to do is just ignore it and let them say what they wish
nah i'm gonna throw a tantrum in real life, might even lose sleep over it. who knows lol
Old 06-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #58
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
Smh just don't b projecting ur own insecurities man

lmao the irony in someone who's entire online existence is one long, never-ending, dreamt up projected fantasy telling me that isn't lost on me

oh internet, i do love you sometimes
Old 06-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #59
Rawn M.D.

I'm still waiting for someone to expose ne thing I ever stated as a lie.. Even if it's speaking in a topic that my knowledge is incorrect about n not relevant.. U on the other hand make Aa new account every month n attempt to get online roflz thru trolling.. Pathetic means of existence... Go to the dentist n get ur teeth whitened and make good use of ur time before speaking w me... Or at least brush.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:48 AM   #60
Brian Bryan
BITER

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

lmao your life is read straight out of that weeks TV Movie Listings you irrelevent faggot

youre the netcees equivalant of goddamn Gullivers Travels

you spin longer yarns than the miller's daughter in rumplestiltskin ahahahahahaha!

please tell me which story of yours you would like me to elaborate on being farcicle, the one where you were a secret CIA agent flying a helicopter over the vacinity of your block?

the one where you were involved in multiple accounts of insurance fraud?

or the one where you were so shook to give Bags an audio battle that you pretended your neighbours took out some injunction on you that wouldnt let you with in 100 miles of a studios vocal booth you petulant pathetic bullshit selling, truth-deprived, fictional waste of an orgasm? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON'T YOU EVER ADDRESS THE GAWD LIKE WE SOMEONE ON AN EQUAL LEVEL JUST BECAUSE I CHOSE THE SAME BOARD POSTING AHAHAHAHAHHA!

I DO MORE SHIT OFFLINE THAN YOU INVENT IN YOUR OWN HEAD YOU'VE DONE PUSSY

GO READ THE LOCAL NEWS HEADLINE AND WRITE ME A PARAGRAPH ON HOW IT WAS YOU THAT DID IT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'M DONE WITH THIS CLOWN

PLUS MY TEETH WHITER THAN YO DRESS SENSE FUCK BOI

ROFLZZZZ