User Tag List

Old 06-26-2013, 02:38 PM   #21
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Atleast they know he's a lefty.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #22
Rawn M.D.

lol @lefty
Old 06-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #23
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I think he just hates white ppl.

Needed to beat a white bitch.

Understandable.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #24
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

lol maybe. i don't think so tho

but thats how the media wants it to look too
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #25
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

I made the statement in my thread, that it's a shame that if was was in reverse... a white man beating a black woman... that shit would make national coverage ASAP & dude would already be caught.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:45 PM   #26
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

he is a coward for doing it when it was just the woman home, he knew it was just her home to
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #27
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
I made the statement in my thread, that it's a shame that if was was in reverse... a white man beating a black woman... that shit would make national coverage ASAP & dude would already be caught.
funny

cuz I think if it were the other way around the tape wouldn't even be shown in this way
Old 06-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #28
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Nah it would, it would go viral(tho maybe not as fast as this)... not from news media coverage tho.

Social media woulda got ahold of it somehow and KABOOM.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #29
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikta View Post
Nah it would, it would go viral(tho maybe not as fast as this)... not from news media coverage tho.

Social media woulda got ahold of it somehow and KABOOM.
no I mean, it wouldn't be edited like this video is

it would show you the whole thing

this video literally only shows the parts where dude hit her, but says this was theft

why not show the theft?

or just show the video? I mean its obv its more to the story
Old 06-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #30
Rawn M.D.

eddy thats what i said in my original comment lol...they dont show the theft or the BnE..
Old 06-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #31
Atomic
official hypedaddy.

Battle Record: 11-12

Champed
- Sickeningly White Night VI
- Longbar Heavyweight Belt (0x)
- Shortbar Featherweight Belt (0x)

Atomic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Atomic

that karate kick was full of swag

but still, this is quite fucked. no reason to ever beat a woman like that. literally, no reason.
Atomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #32
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

He was mad the Tshirt she sold him was a smedium.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #33
Quotient

Quotient is on a distinguished road

race is not really a factor in this.

let me rant a moment. i used to be much like some of you posting. i would call you cowards or children. that's that child mentality to poke fun at it. of course if it was a man beating your helpless mother then you'd be on cnn crying your eyes out while your girlfriends put your testicles back into her purse. it's understandable. you're a bitch. you can't help that. not at all. a real man watches things like this and becomes furious. not because you can't handle watching that. no. because that mother fucker didn't break into MY house. oh the joy i'd show him. and he'd watch every moment because the first thing I'd do is cut off his eyelids. i don't want the little sugar bear to blink. oh no. don't miss a second of this. and that's when the fun would begin...

after I got done there wouldn't be enough news coverage to explain the grotesque and macabre events that happened to his shattered corpse. and that goes for any of you little scrubs that think to interject jokes or use words like "swag" in this. first off listening to lil wayne either means you're mentally retarded or a 14 year old girl. i see that some of you are both. that's ok. i'm sure you love his music. just remember. that every neighborhood has a monster in it. and monsters only prey on other monsters.

but again... i just rant.. i vent.. i would never do something like that.. right ?
Quotient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:26 PM   #34
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

bitch needa pay for them drugs next time
Old 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #35
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Damn...wtf

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #36
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
race is not really a factor in this.

let me rant a moment. i used to be much like some of you posting. i would call you cowards or children. that's that child mentality to poke fun at it. of course if it was a man beating your helpless mother then you'd be on cnn crying your eyes out while your girlfriends put your testicles back into her purse. it's understandable. you're a bitch. you can't help that. not at all. a real man watches things like this and becomes furious. not because you can't handle watching that. no. because that mother fucker didn't break into MY house. oh the joy i'd show him. and he'd watch every moment because the first thing I'd do is cut off his eyelids. i don't want the little sugar bear to blink. oh no. don't miss a second of this. and that's when the fun would begin...

after I got done there wouldn't be enough news coverage to explain the grotesque and macabre events that happened to his shattered corpse. and that goes for any of you little scrubs that think to interject jokes or use words like "swag" in this. first off listening to lil wayne either means you're mentally retarded or a 14 year old girl. i see that some of you are both. that's ok. i'm sure you love his music. just remember. that every neighborhood has a monster in it. and monsters only prey on other monsters.

but again... i just rant.. i vent.. i would never do something like that.. right ?
So what if her husband raped his mother? Or punched his kid? You don't know what the fuck happened, and quite frankly, typing all that dumb shit out makes u look like an emotional try hard
Old 06-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #37
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

And we have a winner.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #38
Quotient

Quotient is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
So what if her husband raped his mother? Or punched his kid? You don't know what the fuck happened, and quite frankly, typing all that dumb shit out makes u look like an emotional try hard
really ? lmao.

so what if her husband did ? so he attacked his wife instead of him ? sounds like a real bitch to me either way.

there is absolutely nothing logical you can say to justify this. nothing at all. anyone who agrees with your argument is equally as retarded for attempting to co-sign such a ridiculous dribble. i scribble better arguments with my cock in the snow when i'm peeing.

so if i punch your waterhead baby you're gonna break into my house and assault my wife ? and that's ok ? lmaaaaaoooooo. if he did that then he is a bigger pussy then i thought ! what did he go "well... he really fucked up my baby with that punch. don't wanna go through that.. i'll fight his wife while he is at work. that'll show him not to mess with me !!"

real manly. you're absolutely right. i have no idea why he did that. but i wouldn't need to. i don't care why he did it. i just said what he deserved from him. idc if the husband raped his mom then raped him. that woman did NOTHING to deserve that. and if you beat a woman that bad as a man.. you frankly are sub-human (fact. can't be disputed), and should be put down like any wild animal that kills a person.

but yes i am an emotional tryhard LOOOOL @ that term.

this isn't call of duty. *dead @ tryhard* OMG YOU WON THE ARGUMENT WITH THOUGHT PROVOKING STATEMENTS !!! STUPID TRYHARD !!

loool. what do i call you ? noob ?
Quotient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #39
...the Nagger

@Quotient

I ain't justifying SHIT DOG

if you owe me a couple kis and acting funny?

guess what? imma come to your crib and beat the fuck outta the first nigga I see

or send a big black nigga to do it for me

not saying he was in a real situation like that but the way it looks, the way the media edited the video, it definitely doesn't look like a fuckin home invasion on some random shit.

You don't go completely fuckin ham for no reason and you also don't edit a video in that way to put it on the news

you sittin here talmbout how niggas ain't men and ppl shouldn't laugh, take your sensitive ass somewhere and find somewhere to drown.

foh
Old 06-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #40
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Whoop that trick
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote