Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-28-2023, 12:39 AM   #1
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Inside the Madden Franchise [a Reference article for a Madden "Universe"]

Katz Game: Inside the Madden Mass Shooting
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=147920
The following Rough Draft is Partially Inspired by @Universe
======================================
Inside the Madden Franchise [a reference]
Yes. At this point, Pharaohs is trolling.
He doesn't know the e-mail/pw to Servant Journalist baha faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHarAFaiJSQ
It was really the details. I pride myself on a guy who "sees well". I Mean That Deeper.
What I mean is Statistics, mentalLinguistsics & ALWAYS ripping-off-the-computer System [because we're(still)a FEWyearz away(still)].
Anyway, LOTTA ROOKIES. Lotta young !talent!
I think maybe Madden?
is worse than drugs.
I'd stay overnight @friends w/newer systems because building a franchise - just as good as the. drugs.
I was wheeling&dealing, old veterans only hav valu if theyr' like...95-99 (Ovr). Yeah. More like 99 (if so Old):
When creating a player always remember the legends,
The ones who were willing to grind weekly no matter the demands of their last one,
or howmany lines it took them to, sum up their runner up before monday's morning sun led to tuesday's morning slump
another victim. who's strickin w/ writtens

WHEN YOU CHANGE STYLES BY CONVERING POSITIONS IT CAN RESULT IN "BETTER OVERALLS" FOR THE coordinators and their systems!!!!!!
Oh my god!:
We'll try to go in order (sometimes older games so not all the same):
WR to TE
Gotta have blocking. Size is important unless they run aroute like TonyG (or Gates) EVERY TIME.
OLB to DE
Probably shoulda listed first.
CB to S
Better have a lil' "tack".
MLB to SS
Must have exceptional speed AND a zone coverage. "Man"must be at least in the mid 60s. Press-- Never Exceptional (not[wut]they're their for).
C to G or T to G
Double. So making it extra hard like Lars. ADMIT that he is hard.
{big breath}
Pretty self-explanatory. In the (old)game I play most, the center is Always the most aware. He has to look at the D ,n, help w/ protection calls.
Plus. As you know, T to G always go up.
Next.
MLB to OLB
Of course we're usually talking;4-3.
Wise said I visited a;
And need to !
.Like-think old Titan's "Bullock". Very Versatile played middle but coulda been a Derrick Brooks oustide.
Sorry dudes I write about sports all the time, not nursury rhymes.
WR to RB
Verrrry rare. Air. "Activation". Must "carry well". LOL
Ahhh...Eric Metcalf. HESTER IN AN OLD GAME BUT DON'T TELL ANY1 - he was the fastest ever and had a LITTLEcarry (vid game not real life. rite?]
Currently:,Cordarelle Patterson- who HAS that carry but could never run a pattern at Tennesee.
Structures Vary.
He was un-aware.
For so long unaware.
gjha-- ppfaaa
what else
DE to DT
Again, scheme -comes"inta play"
Is he a heavyweight? Slow but destructive. Taking on multiple blockers?Freeing his peers for a little..?..THEY GOT BETTER. You meet at the ballcarrier. Line'a scrimmage winz&loozes lotta games. Awww this man's whole GALAXY was the idea()he conjured b4 e put ANY flowery gr8 multz ontha
page
{where was i?}
(hav)i hit a fair dozen?
is evrybody ina littlebitta trouble?

Oh this didn't take long - you know that I love you:
let's make it (all)public,,,,

There's?,sometimes a tradeoff for age&experience vs. "swift hips"
COUGAR's agility
athletic ability and pursuit of the ballcarrier (evn)w/ fullbacks intha vacinity
So I tend to leave choice meats out for younger hungry picks
Perhaps they went late in the draft!
Wonderlix! took a little time ta ___________ god so EZ here for me OR U[lol,]
{big breath again}
LONG Story Short:
Always build for the future, particularly since you can sim the regular season....buuuut a playoff loss mus' never be rage-quit n played again!!! - auh uh uh
You just advance to the next season!
Build even better
The mobility of the quarterback vs. difficult settings Certainly always plays a, factor~

Last edited by House of Leaves; 03-28-2023 at 12:58 AM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 06:29 AM   #2
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Oh STFU FAGGOT
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 08:42 PM   #3
emcee squared
Banned

emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared emcee squared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Oh STFU FAGGOT
LOL

Spree and Bombard...lol. Whoever the fuck else..., troll/goad/bait.tell @pharoh to SHUT UP... like a few times .. Get like all these bars and creativity and voting/feeding
LOL
took LARs like 8 years and dropping tons of free songs and ridiculous long mimics&voting breakdowns to accomplish near the same thing?

SO WHAT
Who, besides Answer's tight writing-- "wins netcees" for early 2023?
CLEARLY
SPRee OR LARS...
Efficiency?
Spree did NOTHING... a few stfu's and ran 4weeks of punches to get faro's lame COMMENTs off his chest lollll
While Lars remains logged in his 2-6 SITES, on 6-9 GUYZ, dropping the most extensive Solid library....LOL.
I roast again as, this britfag certainly set me up ...even BEFORE i askd faggot.
(long ago)Zygote just wrote the a-b verse and said fuck i retire.

SLURS HOMO AND RACE,.~
Quote:
Originally Posted by sral View Post
DONT YOU DARE MENTION MY NAME WITHOUT ASKING PERMISSION FAGGOT
Last1 Lars sorry u kno i need "outros" for both "places".
The SHEER egos of MOST writers. Including myself. when healthy. Just disgusting guys.
(Parta the process)
~
emcee squared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 09:14 AM   #4
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

What?
Old 04-01-2023, 04:40 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
What?

Team in the 70s EXCEPT for star QB legend Cunningham...&my 83Ovr receivingRB...
All-Madden difficulty; Opponent Sliders all @ 100!! Even interceptions...fumbles are the only 50/DefaultNormal...Muy Dificil...Fight for a ring but usually a playoff appearance and a win or 2 is the ceiling...BUT WE GET DAT RING SOON W/ MOBILE QB, cuz it's Randall's Phili legs +but+ Minnesota Arm "deep-acc".... Right. Lol?

Sign me out for my own sake my friend. The madden beckons. &The "practice".rapping imsofuckingsickofthis~
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 08:20 AM   #6
Kill Spree

I don’t read your posts
Old 04-06-2023, 07:54 PM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don’t read your posts
Lol.
F U spree.... this is SHORT topical on NFL /madden/ writing leagues so fuckin' read this, bitch

if ANYTHING read this if u are a football fan... go head ignore every other 99% of my spams,,,, "STAFF"
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 07:05 AM   #8
Kill Spree

Copy
-Staff