Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > AOWL Season XI > Season XI ARCHIVES
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2023, 04:16 AM   #61
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Will try to get some votes in after work tomorrow. Ah, 415 AM...after work Today I mean.
Old 01-18-2023, 08:14 AM   #62
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post

XI WK V: Dominate (0-4) & Aero (0-0) vs. Blue Bayou (1-2) & Sinacog (0-2)

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! If you aren’t familiar with who these guys are, where the EFF have you all been? Aero the 5’2 is quite literally AUSTIN. Big old shiny bald head too. Blue probably downs more cans though, if we’re being completely real here. They are cans of Whiteclaw though which some people may hold against him. Sinacog has a lot held against him too, largely his previous verses at Rap-Royalty.com before he slipped into a topical coma and awoke as the religious multies-in-all-caps repetitious sonnovabitch we love to hate to love. Can a kangaroo defeat a double dragon? Find out, live on the AOWLTV network this weekend, in what promises to be a slobberknocker of no-show proportions!

Up next…

DELICIOUSGIRL vs DEADMAN!

Netcees Undertaker faces off against The Limes own Mark Henry as these two fearless combatants bump heads in a never-before-seen showdown, likely not to occur again, god willing. This is unknown territory the zombie is sleepwalking straight into here, where one faltering misstep and it could all be downhill for him. In DG’s case it’s more down syndrome. They say styles makes fights and she certainly lacks the style or the fight to have many expecting the upset, in fact the only upset on the cards appears to be Deadman’s thoughts on being handed such a soup can this many weeks into the contest. DG could be about to get her lid peeled back here.

Eviction vs Civil Rawr

As the great philosopher Katy Perry once said, “You’re going to hear me, Rawr!”. Eviction is certain to hear him, and read every single post made this week all over the board, but there are still huge question marks hanging over whether he is prepared to show up and show out or just… show he’s even motivated at all, really. Welp. There was a time last season where he felled NYCSpitz, not that anyone remembers it but himself, this season though has seen him fall behind the pack early on and for my money it doesn’t look like he has it in him to pull back that record into the positive. That said, Rawr may be looking to heap more misery on Eviction here by showing up with something that didn’t take all of ten minutes and a few backspaces. I trust he would love nothing more than to beat Eviction in a fair one. These two have history with both being active at RB, but Eviction seems content to paint himself as the EvictioNWO and rally against Vince McFrank from ringside rather than pick the mic up and immerse himself in the character. He’s a wrassling fan so I figured he would be more keen on adopting a heel persona here than he has been. Civil Rawr on the other hand could use a face turn rather than look in the mirror. Blaow!

THE AOWWE ELIMINATION MATCH - NO DISQUALIFICATIONS

Brokenhal0 vs Universe promises to be all we can imagine and more, a true match up for the ages as BH attempts to throw his opponent into the Walls of Textico with 100 bars (or more) of fury. Uni’s recent heel turn after submitting Vince McFrank in their own slobberknocker promises to keep things interesting at least. This matchup is scheduled for one-fall, at least in the sense one of these two guys will eventually fall down the rankings somewhat this week. It’s already got controversy surrounding it with BH having wrote an insane amount of bars and Special Guest Referee Vince McFrank stepping in to try and salvage the brawl rather than this being declared a no contest. No one wants to see that happen (aside from perhaps Mr. Universe). Who wins? I haven’t read the verses as of writing this, but my prediction is more drama when BH realised he may have been beaten by himself again this week after what happened with Frank only on last nights Monday Night Rawr.

ACTIVATE SELF vs Headless Verseman

I’m pretty sure the last topical battle Headless Verseman last showed to was at ProjectRhyme around a decade ago. Sheesh. Someone may want to tell him Al Snow found his head, BTW. He lost his mind a long time ago and his tendency to show up to battles went even before that. The guy is a pathological liar that now is 40 years old and fat with a big shiny bald ass head that sells fishing ties online via his Etsy store. Real name: Daniel Podobed III. The company is Prime Fly Co if anyone cares to look it up (Plot twist: No one does, wot a loser, LULZ). The biggest waste of time here will be of Self Activate somehow feels he needs to write anything to win. This is a cakewalk. A freebie. A leg up. A bye round, or whatever else you want to call it. Congrats on checking in to your battle, SA. No more is needed. Trust me. You’ve got this champ. See you next week. Prediction: Loser faggot no shows as loser faggot does in incredible scenes.

Scar vs Cereal

The AOWWE’s closest thing to William Regal, we introduce to you Rap-Royalty’s very own —- SCAR! (The crowd goes wild!) Boasting a phenomenally inconclusive record of two wins and two losses, Scar will be looking to overthrow his opponent (over the top rope, if we’re playing along here) who boasts an unblemished undefeated record of 4 victories with 0 career losses on the AOWL Network. Fighting out of the pink corner, we have Cereal, a (wo)man? on the warpath who’s successfully destroyed everything in its pronouns path. Cereal certainly isn’t one to cry over spilt milk. But Scar will surely be looking to eat his lunch for him here (other important meals of the day are also available from our sponsors).
Lol very nice!!
Old 01-18-2023, 08:16 AM   #63
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Lightbulb XI

Old 01-18-2023, 09:08 AM   #64
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

me and scar teamed beofre on rr
Old 01-18-2023, 12:49 PM   #65
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

We don’t care.

You don’t like history, remember?
Old 01-18-2023, 04:39 PM   #66
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

It's cool I'm interesting enough to have a back story LOL
Old 01-18-2023, 04:53 PM   #67
Eviction
Detained

all frank has to do is make my record right probably fucked with a lot of peoples record for no reason. I should be 1-1 but reality I don't count the halo battle because I through up a no show verse when I shouldn't of had to do that since I signed out. not sure what his end game is, to make it look more active than it is? cuz id rather have 2 battles than 50 no shows.
Old 01-18-2023, 05:38 PM   #68
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 01-18-2023, 06:44 PM   #69
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Frank

Keep 'em open tomorrow, if you'd be so kind, unless they are decisive.

I planned on voting tonight but have to eat dinner, and am feeling TERRIBLE -coming down with a bad cold... need to go to bed early.

But I DO intent to rest up and vote tomorrow evening/night after work.

Thanks
Old 01-18-2023, 08:28 PM   #70
Scar

Champed

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
me and scar teamed beofre on rr
Behemoth?
Old 01-18-2023, 09:05 PM   #71
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Behemoth?
Dia
Old 01-18-2023, 09:54 PM   #72
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

gonna be late on votes mbmb
Old 01-18-2023, 10:20 PM   #73
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Hope I get some time to vote tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 01-18-2023, 10:26 PM   #74
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Well Congrats to those who won
Keep up the good work ❤️
Old 01-18-2023, 10:47 PM   #75
Cereal
killa

Battle Record: 1-6

Cereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant futureCereal has a brilliant future

congratz
Old 01-18-2023, 11:04 PM   #76
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
Dia
We were on the same team(crew)? Now that I did not know. However if Lars or Frank or Adverse decide to do a tag team topical tourney or whatever, I’d be down to team up for that lol
Old 01-19-2023, 01:57 AM   #77
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Who was the Rap-Royalty top 5?
Old 01-19-2023, 09:29 AM   #78
Scar

Champed

I don’t know about top 5, but my favorites are MCD and Baron X.
Old 01-19-2023, 10:10 AM   #79
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

lmao BX is like 0-5 vs me all time

srs too

Boom was my fav
Old 01-19-2023, 10:47 AM   #80
Scar

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao BX is like 0-5 vs me all time

srs too

Boom was my fav
i didnt say he was the best lol. and arent u boom? if so, i put u on team lime not really RR, in which case you would be on my top 5 along with Uni, BB, Andrew Flores and Dope Girl

Last edited by Scar; 01-19-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Closed Thread