White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

If there's any question that she might be. Then she probably is. Know fat from unfat is like knowing rite from wrong. Come on man!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:36 AM   #22
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

I thought avg height was 5'6 or 7. Maybe that's males. I'd lower mine to what Bags said.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
Masaii

Fuck you edward. How you gonna ruin my fun like that.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #24
Rawn M.D.

@5'4 5'5 id say 120-145 thick then 145- and above prolly on the chunkier side then to fat
@trap 5'4/5'6 is avg female height...5'8 to 5'10 avg male height im pretty sure
Old 06-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #25
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

@Masaii no ha ha just playin, you were serious.
don't worry about weight because its deceptive in the accceptable numbers range.
if she looks good and feels good and weighs 250 why let that stop you?
what if shes the perfect height to weight but its all soft and flubbery like you touch her and the bitch acts like memory foam?

fuck what the rest say if she looks good and feels good then it's all good.
I personally prefer a more athletic female, with nice large yet proportionate feminine assets... but don't get caught up on body type because bangin chicks become what happened? chicks damn near overnight. thats why I prefer an athletic type chick because she can regulate her body better and feels like a woman when you hold her.

do you tho, I don't expect anyone to think they can change my mind and I am not trying to change yours.
but you know I like em a lil thicker...

my faves over the last few years have all been in the 5'4"-5'8" 130-170 range

as far as muscle tone fat content which is what this Q seems to be about really
it's like I said, memory foam belongs in a a bed, not a female. no smooshy weak bitches. yech

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #26
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

alllll depends on height and build.
lol at 100 lbs, please
the goddesses in my sig are easily 130ish, and like 5'6/5'7
Old 06-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #27
Masaii

Im 20, I think living for 20 yrs I can distinguish between skinny and fat lmao.

You are only chubby for about 30 pounds, then you are fat.

I like a chick whos ass comes off her body, thats my ideal. Im sick of fucking white girls with no ass. Actually im sick of fucking white girls period.

But athletic chicks are nice too like you said naq.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #28
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

take those two chicks for instance...
based off the body alone wonder woman is not in my range...
she has typical wg hips that usually indicate the flatness.

HER FRIEND HOWEVER is sportin the perfect body type. idgaf if the scales say 80 pounds or 210... she ca get it, in public, holdin hands in the store and all that...

Old 06-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #29
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

i'm about to just photoshop the girl on the right out of the pic lol.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #30
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

nah cuz she gets a pass for attitude and the fact she feelin on thickness boody

Old 06-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #31
Masaii

You gentlemen really waste your energy in pursuit of trashy lowlifes just because their ass is fat? Elevate your minds please.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #32
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
You gentlemen really waste your energy in pursuit of trashy lowlifes just because their ass is fat? Elevate your minds please.
lol i got to agree with this
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #33
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Quote:
I like a chick whos ass comes off her body, thats my ideal. Im sick of fucking white girls with no ass. Actually im sick of fucking white girls period.

But athletic chicks are nice too like you said naq.
Quote:
stfu

Old 06-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #34
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Depends on how shes proportioned
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote