Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-28-2021, 02:03 AM   #1
NoetiC
Hesitation is Defeat

Battle Record: 1-1

NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC NoetiC
Default Corleone, I need your assistance bro

So I am looking at your merch website: https://corleoneclothingandapparel.com/home

And I had a few questions before I placed an order.

1. You have 7 different hoodies that are titled Classic Pullover Hoodie. While each picture is different, they are all titled the same thing so its unsure as to which color I am in fact ordering when I place an order. I noticed the *New* premium hoodie is currently out of stock, and I was wondering when that one might be back in stock. Also, the hoodies that are in stock say they are 89.99 but when I click on them to buy it, it says it is out of stock, so it is a little confusing.

2. You only have 1 crew neck sweater. I really like the design on this one and wished to see it in all the colors you have in the hoodies. Is it possible to get the crew neck in any other colors?

3. I noticed the second gray shirt you have advertised under the v-neck t-shirts doesn't have the "CORLEONE" brand on it. I wasn't planning on getting this shirt but I wanted to let you know so you may talk to your marketing team and have maybe someone address it.

4. In regards to the shirts that have the "ESTABLISHED IN 1993" underneath the brand name, I was wondering where this year came from cause I saw on your business page that you were born in 1987. So I am assuming the business was established when you were 6? But then it gets more confusing because you said in your bio that you didn't become Corleone until you were 7. Up until you were 7, you said you went by Cleptho aka Clepthomaniac. Can you please elaborate on what the year 1993 represents. Also, do you have any shirts or hoodies that say "Cleptho aka Clepthomaniac"? That would make a great shirt I think for the toddler t-shirt.

5. You have 2 items named "Womens, Black Spandex" but each one has a different picture. If I click the one that says Corleone down the leg like some hood rat bitch, how can I be sure this is the one I am in fact ordering. Again, this seems like a marketing issue.

6. The quotes on your canvas prints, are these your quotes?

I noticed one of your quotes was posted on a pin up girl magazine TUMBLR page:

Is that also a page you run? Why would they quote you?

7. "The greatest idea one can have is an idea" is another quote you attribute to yourself. I was wondering if that is because its so fucking stupid that you fail to see how dumb you sound. I would love to hear more about it.

8. Is this the girl you fuck? She looks good in your merch bro. Can you describe sex with her? I like reading about sex with woman.

Lastly, I don't understand why you are so proud of your grandfather and father being criminals and spending their entire life in prison. Don't you realize they spent their entire life in prison to avoid being around you?

It's just my lifestyle,

Chinardo Dicaprio

Last edited by NoetiC; 08-28-2021 at 02:11 AM.
NoetiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 02:30 AM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Baked
Old 08-28-2021, 07:20 AM   #3
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoetiC View Post
I was wondering if that is because its so fucking stupid that you fail to see how dumb you sound. I would love to hear more about it.
Lol not bad not bad
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 08:26 AM   #4
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Popular name
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 09:02 AM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You should really be spending your money on his shoe line. The rest of his apparel is great but more an extension of his shoe brand. Hand made in Italy.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 05:24 PM   #6
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 06:43 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This nigga gotta be telling the truth to lie this much
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 06:45 PM   #8
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

WHAT THE FUCK...

its that easy to do all that.... pretty nice one
Old 08-29-2021, 03:12 PM   #9
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

this seems like a whole lotta effort

for what amounts to some weak jokes

vote - wu-tang member
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 04:31 PM   #10
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
this seems like a whole lotta effort

for what amounts to some weak jokes

vote - wu-tang member

Definitely no bangers.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 06:26 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Poethetic just handled corleone's website marketing campaign at zero cost and no lols for the nc community
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:26 PM   #12
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

no deft wit.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:27 PM   #13
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

yo, cleft lip @Smod of War