Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2021, 05:52 PM   #61
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Im real happy for him, but you're still a fag
Sure pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 05:54 PM   #62
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

I'm sure. Thanks. Tell Eminems ghostwriter i said hi lmao
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 06:32 PM   #63
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i lucked out i think. i would get fucked up do blow and drink constantly for years, from like 16-25ish.

then all my friends started doing H. and i did it once and it was like half a little line you could tell they didnt really wanna break off, more of a yo give him one scenario. it made me comfy and warm. realized nah i'd enjoy this too much.

so i cut off my friends eventually cuz them searching for percs everyday was gay. i was still just trying to drink and do blow. but word as i lost my friends i realized drinking alone sucked and just sorta stopped, because id get drunk and want to hang out with people and then realized there was too many fat women in my life i despised

long story short i have no friends and just smoke weed like once a week, and that sends me into a spiral of every bad decision i've ever made in life for 2 hours.

being sober is dope

glad your cancer sitch is figured out tho, sucks about the dog the most lol.

but yo cops killed your mom?
Old 06-04-2021, 06:44 PM   #64
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Yeah but you can be sober as fuck forever and it doesn't mean anything, alchohol isn't and has never been the problem, the hole in your life is. A happy person is a happy drunk. Its not the booze. Fix the root issue.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:48 PM   #65
kungfugrip

I drink and do blow all the time. I also make 150k+ at leasst, because i took care of my root issue.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:51 PM   #66
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Hell yeah

Quote:
Old 06-04-2021, 07:02 PM   #67
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i just became anti social tbh. i truly enjoy doing nothing

i still love getting fucked up i just dont see a point in it at this point, but mainly because im never around people socially

im also an idiot tho, im on pace to hit like 75k this year which is retarded. im a high school dropout/burnout/loser. but yea my point being when im drinking i hate being alone and want to do nothing more than drive and get blow and find places to party etc. and im shook im gonna fuck my job situation up and my relatively slow climb of being a successful adult

ive driven through police checkpoints wasted, but been able to talk my way through cuz the people in the car were even more drunk lol. but that type of luck will run out eventually

so im more in the fuck it, play video games, wack off, hit skipthegames every now and then, work, rinse and repeat
Old 06-04-2021, 07:05 PM   #68
kungfugrip

Well you're gonna learn the hard way.

I don't want friends at all. Drugs are an issue only of they control you. Once you recognize why you drink and do drugs in the first place, and make peace with it, you won't do that anymore. It's corny to get high to escape. Grow a set and address the issue.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:22 PM   #69
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

can we bring this back to the point of the thread which is orc sucks
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 07:37 PM   #70
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hensley View Post
Today was my first AA meeting, I've had issues for alcohol for quite some time, but the covid lockdowns made it extremely bad.

I was making like 60-75k from 2015 to 2020, then all the alcoholism and drama with my wife got out of hand. We broke up, I had to move. She took the dog.

There's more, Gma, who raised me from 8 years old, when my mom was killed by a cop in Tacoma, she passed away and I had to help her through her dying days. It was wild to watch someone die slow. I've seen people die quickly before but not from slow hospice care.

That didn't help the drinking.

For 3 months I was the worst version of myself I could imagine

But I started AA, and an alcohol medication called naltrexone.

It's the best day I've had in awhile. Seems to help.

God Bless.

That sucks bad about your mom man, really sad to hear about that. I think you’re about my age so ya parents should still be alive.

I’ve been sober from opiates for... like 8 years maybe, something like that. And buying selling and the procuring of opiates was basically my entire life for years and years.

I do drink though. Daily, for years. 12 pack a day on average.... and a few times a month I go completely off the rails and drink the 12 a day + vodka. I feel strange/shaky by about 3pm if I haven’t drank.

I don’t like AA/NA myself I find it kind of creepy and insincere. I’ve been to a good 250-300 NA/AA meetings in my life, most were court ordered though.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:58 PM   #71
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Omg stfu pussies who can’t handle your party

Quote:
Old 06-04-2021, 07:59 PM   #72
kungfugrip

You got dealt a difficult hand, Hensley, but no lie it's under these circumstances that we seperate the men from the boys.

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is life fucking with you to see what you're made of. Lose that woman first and foremost. I PMed u my # if u need it man.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:01 PM   #73
kungfugrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
Omg stfu pussies who can’t handle your party
I heard that you cried when FIEND from No Limit rejected ur chromium CD cover in 1996 now ur mass emailing artists from southern alabama offering discounts on album covers that sparkle
Old 06-04-2021, 08:19 PM   #74
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
I heard that you cried when FIEND from No Limit rejected ur chromium CD cover in 1996 now ur mass emailing artists from southern alabama offering discounts on album covers that sparkle

Gotta stunt like dat, check out da sparkles.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:24 PM   #75
kungfugrip

Uggggggggghhhhhhh

NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 06-04-2021, 09:02 PM   #76
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Have you looked in the mirror? Crack head... you on that album cover above this post. You should go lay down next to Ouches brother just do us the favor my guy

Let’s sniff some wuff

Quote:
Old 06-04-2021, 09:05 PM   #77
kungfugrip

Ive soft dicked more women than you've ever fucked in your life dude. You've chosen the wrong route to make me feel bad about myself.
Old 06-04-2021, 09:11 PM   #78
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
You've chosen the wrong route to make me feel bad about myself.
YOU DO DRUGS FAGGOT DIDNT YOU KNOW
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 09:13 PM   #79
kungfugrip

Yeah ive had a great life. Oh sorry am i dying early? Cool. Life wasn't worth living in the first place
Old 06-04-2021, 09:15 PM   #80
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

Kung been back in form lately
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote